teenage | s e v e n t e e n

Two days have passed since both of their parents went to their house and after that everything changed.

Daerim pulled out her book from her bag before sitting in one of the bench in the school's mini garden.

Five minutes already went by and she's still there, waiting for Haechan.

She then closed her book and just decided to roam around. Her eyes fell to the fountain who's water looked so clear.

"The staffs really did a great job maintaining the school" Daerim mumbled, smiling.

The girl shifted her gaze to the trees. Birds can be heard chirpping inside and the atmosphere is so refreshing.

Daerim almost yelled when a pair of warm hands covered her eyes from behind.

A small smile unconsciously formed on her lips after inhaling the familiar perfume which belongs to the person she's fond of.

"Did you miss me?" His voice whispering to her ear made the girl blush.

"Miss my ass!"

She immediately shoved his hands away and faced him with a glare.

"Why are you so harsh on me???" The boy pretended to get hurt by dramatically placing his hand to his chest.

Daerim rolled her eyes and left him to get her things.

After a few minutes, she felt arms wrapping around her waist.

"H-haechan stop it!"

But the tan male didn't listen and tightened his hug.

"And if I don't want to?" He hummed and started playing with the tips of her hair.

She gulped and tried to remove his hands, luckily, she successfully did it.

"Y-you'll only eat rice for dinner!"

Haechan pouted but eventually let out a smirk.

"Aww did my beautiful sunflower just stuttered?"

Her cheeks flushed red hearing that nickname again from him. She's not used to Haechan calling her that like it's just surprising.

Days before the fight they were cold to each other and then after, he just got so sweet all of a sudden.

She could feel her heart stinging when a thought popped inside her head.

"Whatever, let's go home now"

The boy smiled at her and snatched her bag before placing his other arm around her shoulders.

Daerim tilted her head to the side a little bit to see his face.

She looked away biting her lower lip not wanting to shed a tear.

'He acts like he owns me....but does he really mean it?'

[🌱]

Donghyuck became confused on why the girl is quiet along the way home. He ran his hand through his hair thinking what happened.

He took a glance on Daerim who was now busy arranging the table for dinner.

It bothers him very much and right at this moment, he badly wants an answer.

"It's time to eat" Her voice then made him stood of from the couch and headed straight to the chair.

The boy was about to hold her hand but she already walked away from his reach.

He let out a heavy sigh and decided to give her a little space for the meantime.

Maybe she's just tired or stressed.

"My sunflower how's your day?"

Daerim stopped in the middle of eating and gave him a weird look.

"It's ok dad" She sarcastically answered and got up to get some water on the fridge.

Haechan mentally facepalmed about how stupid his question was. He sounded like a father who kept on bugging her daughter about school.

Their dinner ended with the both of them not deciding to speak after.

She then immediately took all the dishes to the sink to wash it.

A pair of eyes watched her every movements while leaning on the wall. He inhaled and exhaled before walking towards her.

"Hey... Let me wash these so you can rest upstairs"

He hugged her from the back which made Daerim froze. She closed her eyes and softly pushed him away.

"I can manage"

His brows met together at her action. They were fine a while ago but now, clearly not.

Instead of leaving the girl, he snatched the plate from her hands and placed it to the side. Daerim annoyingly glared at him.

"What's your problem?"

She massaged her forehead using her fingers and took off her apron.

Without second thoughts, Haechan then held her hands and pulled her towards him making the girl to bump into his chest.

"I should be the one asking you that"

Her knees trembled after hearing his heartbeats. It was fast and she didn't know why it's acting like that—why he's acting like that.

"S-stop please"

Tears fell down from her eyes and she began to sob. He cupped her cheeks and stared at her crying face.

"Are you oka—"

"Why are you like this? It's been only two days but why am I hurting?"

Daerim wiped her tears and tried to push him but his grip was too strong and at this moment she became weak beacause of her emotions.

"What are you talking about my sunflower?" She could then see his facial expression getting soft, she looked away afraid to fall even deeper into his eyes.

His eyes are too beautiful that it will really suck your whole mind making it blank but it's just not about his eyes.

She started to grow feelings for him since they met and now her thoughts kept on saying to her that maybe he just said to her father because he's forced too.

He's forced to love her or just felt obligated to say so. His sudden change of attitude towards her is unbelievable and believe me or not, Daerim is going insane about this thoughts inside her head.

Like is she just being delusional or something? Was this an effect of being pregnant? Or are the things roaming inside her brain are all true?

"Daerim?"

"H-huh?"

She sniffed and tried to compose herself up.

He gave her a worried expression which made her want to laugh.

"H-haechan can I ask you something?"

The boy responded with a smile and waited for her to continue.

"Do you love me?"

[🌱]

okayy so i honestly don't know where the hell is this story going like i'm just typing here thinking that i should just fill the chapters up until i finally get to the stuffs where i have planned and yep please bear with meT^T

btw this whole book and the first one isn't edited so expect some typos and grammatical errors cause ya gurl is a lazy writer