teenage | n i n e t e e n

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[🌱]

"Girl are you feeling okay now?"

Yuna worriedly eyed her bestfriend who was now lying in a bed. She almost fainted a while ago but luckily his future husband was there to catch her.

"W-where's hyuck?" She asked placing a hand on her forehead trying to remember what happened.

"He went to the cafeteria to buy you some food"

The girl nodded in response and slowly lifted herself up to sit. Yuna guided her still worrying about her state.

"Is it really fine for you to go to school these days? Like your tummy is getting bigger"

Her eyes dropped to her stomach and pouted. It's still not that big and her obstetrician didn't adviced her yet to stay at home.

"I can handle and besides our semester break is already near so I would be fine"

The other girl let out a heavy sigh and hoped that she'll really be fine.

After a few minutes of Yuna explaining to her what had happened, Haechan swung the clinic door open making the people inside flinch.

He doesn't seem to care though.

The boy immediately ran towards their direction holding a plastic bag full of food and beverages.

"My sunflower are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Can you walk? Can you eat? Can you-"

"Can you shut up?" Yuna cut his words off and crossed her arms. She leaned to her chair while observing the two lovebirds.

Daerim softly laughed earning the attention of the two.

"Here, I bought some food and your mother also went here to give this medicines"

She watched as he took out a box from the plastic bag. Daerim couldn't help but find him attractive like who wouldn't?

Haechan noticed her stare so he gave her a smirk making her blush and look away.

Yuna on the other side kept on rolling her eyes thinking that maybe she should leave already because her single ass can't take the oh-so-sweet moment between the two.

"You know what I deserve?"

She suddenly spoke which made Daerim raise her brow.

"Dessert?" Donghyuck answered. She shot him a deadly glare before standing up from her seat.

"A boyfriend, gotta go bitches bye"

When she was finally out of sight, both Haechan and Daerim bursted laughing about how weird Yuna gets sometimes.

[🌱]

"So what on earth are we doing here again Na Jaemin?"

Jeno fixed his glasses using his finger and glanced at the pink-haired boy blankly.

Jaemin's forehead started sweating and his cheeks became red all of a sudden.

His friends stared at him with confusion visible in their faces and watched as he turn into a tomato.

"Don't be shocked or something"

No one answered making him breathe heavily. He pinched his shaking hands and cleared his throat.

"I-i'm..."

"Your what?" They said in unison.

The boy gave them a forced smile.