teenage | f o u r t e e n

Daerim wiped her forehead using the back of her hand before letting out a deep breath.

Well, she's been cooking dinner and the finish product of the dishes were pleasing to the eyes, thanks to the cooking tutorial and the guide book.

Mrs. Lee didn't want the girl to get tired but she insisted and did the work in preparing their meal.

For once she wanted to do it hoping that Haechan would appreciate her effort because she believes in the saying, "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach".

"Wait, why am I thinking about that?" She shook her head trying to shake off the thought.

"I just simply want to cook, nothing more nothing less"

With an unsteady feeling, she began to go upstairs to call him for dinner.

This time she didn't bother to knock and immediately opened the door. The sound of water rushing down was enough for her to know what the boy was doing.

Daerim was about to go back when a ding from Haechan's phone sounded. She bit her lower lip not wanting to invade his privacy but it's making her curious.

The notifications did not stop which made her brow furrow.

She walked silently towards the study table where his phone was placed eyes stuck the bathroom's door.

After making sure that Haechan's still not done, she took a look on the gadget.

Then there she felt something inside her getting angry. Daerim wanted to smash the screen and choke the bitch who's texting Haechan.

There she thought that it was from a girl but actually it's not when she saw the user's name.

"Who on earth is Minjae huh?"
The girl was so confused on why a boy is texting him like that, it sounded so wrong.

Her grip on his phone tightened and if it continues surely the gadget will be crushed.

"Hahaha why are you like that donghyuckie~?"
"Yes I already ate I knew you'd care"
"I miss you"
"What are you doing donghyuckie???"
"Are you busy??:<"

And the girl already lost it, she was about to reply to the boy when the door of the bathroom opened revealing the tan male.

Instead of hiding the phone behind her back or something, she didn't let go of it and met his gaze.

"What are you doing he-why do you have my phone?" His eyes dropped down to her hands which made him froze.

"Answer me, who is Minjae?"

Her voice was trembling and so as her knees too. Anytime now she felt like collapsing on the floor but she manage to hold on to the table.

"You don't have to kn-"

"WHO IS MINJAE AND WHY IS HE TEXTING YOU LIKE HE'S YOUR FREAKING BOYFRIEND?!"

She couldn't take it anymore, the girl saw it, they were so sweet to each other and it surely is not a friendly approach.

"He's someone I know" He was calm yet slowly getting annoyed by the girl.

"Tell me are you two a thing?"

Daerim could feel her breath getting heavy as she spit out those questions.

"Leave" But the girl stayed in her position and did not have any plans on moving until she gets the answer.

"Why can't you tell me? Do you like hi-"

"I said leave!" His voice thundered across the four corners of the room but still she didn't listened.

Her heart was pounding so hard and all she feel is pain and betrayal. The girl was confused to herself on why she's acting this way.

She stared at him full of anger and headed to his direction. Daerim pushed him on his chest causing the male to take a step backward.

"Just tell me who is he?! Tell me why are you two sweet texting to each other! Why the heck are you flirting with him and why does it looked like you love hi-"

"BECAUSE I'M GAY!"

Her whole world immediately stopped after hearing Haechan. It didn't took a second for the boy to feel a sting on his right cheek.

Daerim closed her eyes and tears started to roll down to her cheeks. Donghyuck then touched the part where she slapped him while eyes on the crying girl.

He wanted to comfort her but before he could lay a finger on her shoulder, she moved his hand away and gave him a cold stare.

"Don't you fucking touch me"

She turned her back on him, didn't looked back and ran towards her room. There she burried her face into the pillow and let out her emotions.

The girl eventually got tired from crying and later on slept without eating.

[🌱]

"Hey sis are you sure you're okay cause you look like you don't" Yuna asked for a thousand times already and still got a nod from the girl.

Her friend was really worried when she saw her looking pale and tired. Daerim's eyes were puffed out and bags under formed and darkened.

She looked like a zombie if you were to ask the Yuna.

"Are you really s-"

"I'll go first now"

Yuna pursed her lips and observed the girl who was now putting her things inside her bag.

She think that maybe the girl and Haechan got into a fight, they were obviously not talking to each other and Daerim was giving him a cold treatment same goes for the boy.

Everytime she sees him, she would walk away and drag Yuna with her and that's just one of the reason why her friend think that they really got into a fight with each other.

"Aish ok and be careful!"

Daerim let out a sigh and went outside the school. She called a cab and immediately got inside.

"To the pharmacy please" The driver nodded at her before starting the engine.

The girl leaned her back to the seat and closed her eyes. She was thinking about this for the whole day and had decided that it would be for the best.

She gently caressed her stomach and felt her cheeks getting wet.

Daerim bit her lower lip and silently sobbed.

"I-i'm so sorry baby I hope that you'll forgive m-mommy"

[🌱]

confusing right? i know cause im confused too*-*
ok imma stop now;)