teenage | t h i r t e e n

"Daerim?" Someone knocked on her door but she couldn't say a word. Her other hand held the caps of the faucet trying to calm herself down.

Early in the morning and another case of throwing up. She was already getting exhausted and felt like collapsing when the door of her room opened.

Haechan had second thoughts whethet if he should enter or not but just decided to go after.

He roamed his eyes on the entire room and then landed to the bathroom.

"Shit!"

The boy ran towards in just a split of seconds and rubbed her back. Daerim continued in vomiting while tears fell down to her cheeks as she felt the dryness in her throat.

She grip the ends of his shirt before breathing heavily.

"Are you ok now?" He asked worriedly and started caressing her hair. The girl glared at him which made him chuckle.

"Wash your face and brush you teeth" Haechan then held her hair up to help Daerim. He gently removed some baby hair that was covering her eyes.

If you wanted to know what the girl is feeling right now, she wanted to explode.

His touch was sending unexplained electricity shits to her brain and her heartbeat went mad.

She brushed it off and began to brush her teeth.

[🌱]

"Do you really want to go to school today?"

She lifted her head up and saw his worried face. Haechan has been asking her the same question since the scene where she was throwing up.

"Yes"

"You could just stay he-"

"I'm going to school today and no one's stopping me"

Haechan's brows furrowed after hearing her mimicking his voice. The memory where the two were arguing in front of the girl's house flashed back to his mind making him purse his lips.

He let out a sigh after and realized that he can't stop her from going. The boy is just so worried, he didn't want the incident earlier to happen again.

After finishing things up, they drove to school together and was greeted by Yuna and his friends.

"Hey pretty girl" Daerim rolled her eyes and can't hold her laughter seeing Yuna being like that.

"What has gotten to you Yuna? Did you eat breakfast?"

Her bestfriend pouted and marched towards the cafeteria.

They both headed to the counter and ordered their snacks and then roamed around to find a table.

"Noona!" Daerim's head turned to the smiling boy who was waving at them.

Chenle motioned the girls to sit with them.

"Eyy wassup fullsun's sunshine?" Jaemin said while smirking. He then earned a glare from the sun who's listening to their conversation.

"Fullsun's sunshine?" She asked confusion visible on her face.

"Haecha-hehe kidding" The girl gave him a weird look and started eating.

Nothing really happened fo the past two days, it was still the same. Daerim then realized that it's already wednesday. Time flies so fast that their semester break is getting nearer.

Daerim noticed that the boy beside her is silent. Renjun usually is bickering with Jeno and Jaemin-well let's just say with everyone too but today he's suprisingly quiet.

"He confessed to someone last monday" The question insde her head was then answered by Jaemin and the poor boy then received a deadly look from him.

"I think there's a transferee" Yuna blurted out which made their attention to her.

"Yep! She's in the same class with us" Chenle happily said referring to him and Jisung.

The youngest turned red by hearing it and his hyung's teased him with the girl.

"What's the name of the transferee Jisungie~?" Jaemin teasingly eyed him which made the boy frown.

"Y-yeona"

'Ooh's' of the olders were heard making Jisung lower his head because of embarrassment.

[🌱]

Daerim helped in cleaning the classroom and then noticed that something was missing.

She squinted her eyes at her seat and realized that her bag was gone. The girl clearly didn't remember putting it outside or handing it to Yuna.

"Uhm Chae did you see my bag?" Her classmate shook its head before leaving the classroom.

Her head started to form some thoughts on where her bag could be. Hell the girl was panicking, school stuffs were inside it and she wanted to cry thinking that maybe it was really gone.

A few minutes later and still no signs of her lost bag. She's already tired of looking around the room and then saw someone outside.

She gritted her teeth and marched towards the boy.

"What the?! I thought some stole my bag!" Her blood then began to boil when she saw Haechan talking to a short-haired girl.

"It's not good for you to carry heavy things" Before she could even roll her eyes, the tan male already managed to grab her.

She bit her lower lip when she felt her cheeks burning while looking at his hand on hers.

"Let me go Donghyuck!" Daerim shouted but he didn't listen.

That's when she heard someone talking from behind them.

"Pfft I can't even imagine living in their house"

The boy infront of her then stopped and turned towards his friend's direction.

"I HEARD YOU BUNNY HEAD! AND I THINK I HEARD HIM SAYING HE'LL GO TO THE SCHOOL'S FIELD!!"

He shouted and it made her raise a brow at him.

Haechan then again pulled her making the girl angry.

While walking in the hallway, she couldn't stop thinking about earlier. Why was there a girl? And why is he smiling to her?

She took a glance on the boy walking beside her and rolled her eyes.

'Bet he enjoyed watching that cute girl'

"I don't"

Her eyes immediately widened and she then mentally slapped herself. She didn't know that she was saying her thoughts.

The atmosphere between the two became awkward and the redness of her cheeks wouldn't go away.

"Are you jealous?" He suddenly spoke.

Daerim wanted to melt in the ground and never be formed into a human again.

"N-no! Why would I?" The girl stuttered which made him smile secretly.

"Don't worry she belongs to Renjun"

What Haechan said somewhat made her relieve and that's when she started to think that she's been acting weird lately.

"I didn't asked" She crossed her arms before looking ahead.

"I'm just saying so you don't need to give her deadly glares"
He winked and made her froze. She blinked many times and saw that he was leaving her behind.

Daerim folded her hands to a fist and yelled.

"AISH!! I REALLY HATE YOU LEE DONGHYUCK!!"