teenage | f i f t e e n

The sound of the doorknob clicking made Daerim come back to her senses. She immediately went to the bathroom carrying a plastic bag.

Her head turned back the bedroom door and for the fourth time around, she let out a heavy sigh.

After going to the pharmacy, she already decided and there's no turning back now.

The girl could see her hands trembling while slowly lifting up a small box from the bag.

'Mifepristone'

A pill that could end someone's life in just how many days.

Tears rolled down to her cheeks as she stared her reflection on the mirror. The girl in front of her looked so wasted.

She carefully opened the packaging and at the same time her heart was pounding so hard.

"This will take a few days but I want to end it now"

She bit her lower lip and slid it back inside the plastic.

Daerim's breath were getting heavier and heavier as she steps outside her room.

There's only one thing that she thought of a fast solution for this problem, no days needed or hours, it can all end in just a split of second.

Her feet stopped in an area of the house. She roamed her eyes around until an object lying beside it's rack.

"It's going to be fine"

[🌱]

Inside the hallway, a group of students were scolding someone for being the most stupid human being in the entire universe.

"I can't believe you" Jaemin shook his head because of dissapointment towards the older boy.

"We all thought that you are straight like what the fuck?!"

Renjun messed his hair up before placing his hands on his hips.

The youngest of them was shocked hearing the news and his mind is still under of a major processing while Chenle was yelling his lungs off.

"Are you really gay?" Jeno leaned his back on the locker and waited for the tan male to asnwer.

But he just let out a heavy sigh which made the oldest groan.

"Get yourself together Haechan! You're going to be a father for pete's sake!"

Renjun was about to punch him but luckily his other friends got hold of him and tried to calm him down.

"Hyung stop!" Chenle pleaded looking like he's going to cry.

"Minjae? Really? Dude don't you know that he's a fuck gay?" Jaemin blurted out causing all of them too direct their gaze towards him.

The poor Jisung couldn't move in his position while his hyung's were fighting.

"Don't give that look ok? I made that word up and it fits him perfectly" He held his hands up trying to explain his side.

The pink-haired boy on the side didn't took his eyes off the tan boy. His mind is currently formulating hypothesis and some thoughts about what on earth could be his reason to do that?

Jaemin was doubting after what Haechan had said. Why wouldn't he? He's friends with him for how many years already and the boy say that he is gay is just so unbelievable.

"Why are you stopping yourself hyuck? You'll eventually feel something towards her or maybe you—"

He was then cut off by Renjun who's still itching in punching his friend.