teenage | t w e n t y

R-18
(read at your own risk)

free holy water section here😂—>

if you're still a baby then just skip this chappie👀

[🌱]

"Can you help me with this?"

The girl said while struggling and unaware of what's happening to the person watching from behind her.

She proceeded in walking closer to him making Haechan froze.

Daerim took a step back and another step until she was finally in front of him.

Her mind was just thinking about how nice the dress is. She didn't notice his partner getting hot on his bed.

"Yuhoo? Zip it already"

She lifted her hair up so it wouldn't go in the way making him silently groan.

Surprisingly, the male pulled her down causing her to sit in between his legs. Her cheeks became red and so as her ears.

Something inside her then started to panic when she felt his hands around her hips, preventing her from moving.

"I told you to not to, but you didn't listen"

His voice whispering on her ear made her shiver. Daerim gulped and felt her heart beating rapidly.

A thought crossed inside her mind and regretted why she forced him. The girl is kind off slow but she isn't born yesterday to know what on earth is happening.

She tried to stand up but it was no use, he locked her up into a hug and there's no way she can escape from his strong grip.

"H-haechan are y-you har—"

Her voice was trembling but her question was cut off when she then felt something warm damping on her skin, specifically on her nape.

Electric waves sends shivers to her spinal cord after realizing that he placed a kiss at the back side of her neck.

"Fuck baby you are so
hard-headed, now look what you have done to me"

Her whole body stopped functioning after hearing Donghyuck. She was petrified and her last braincells were not working properly.

Before she could open her mouth to speak, the boy already made up to her ear and started biting it slowly.

If she could just run away now she would done it in less than a second but a part of her didn't want to which causes her to go insane.

Again, the tan male placed some wet kisses on her nape making her stiff. She bit her lower lip before turning her head to the side.

Their eyes met and for a moment she saw something in it that she totally knows.

A hint of lust.

Her heart beats accelerated its speed when her eyes went down to his lips.

She was going crazy while looking at it. It looked so kissable and she hadn't tasted it ever since the two of them lived under the same roof.

Daerim shook her head throwing away the dirty thoughts.

Her eyes immediately widened when she felt his lips on hers. Three seconds had passed yet she hadn't recovered.

Haechan held her face and deepened the kiss even though it was only him who's kissing her.

The girl closed her eyes and just let her body do what it wanted to do.