teenage | s i x

Daerim knew that the staffs of her school went to her house a few minutes before she got home.

They founded the kit inside her bag the time when she fainted and was brought to the clinic.

She couldn't blame them though for she was really getting suspicious in the eyes of the students and the school.

Her parents too went cold towards her after the conversation—well it wouldn't be really considered as a talk but something between a talk and some tea spilled.

Another thing that made her worry is because of her dad's words. She already have the name of the father but she was scared to face him.

After lunch, she went to her class with a low head. Whispers everywhere seemed to occupy the hallways that she was currently walking in.

People are calling her a slut or a dirt on the school.

If only Yuna was with her by now.

When she got to their classroom, her friend's chair is empty, normally, she won't go home for lunch but it seems like Yuna is absent for the afternoon.

There's no one out there to defend her for now which made her lonely and at the same time afraid.

[🌱]

"It's Daerim omg!"
"Gosh the so called 'perfect girl' is actually a whore"
"I know right"

Daerim felt her heart tightened after hearing those girls while walking towards the school's gate.

Words can really kill someone and by now their words slowly turned into sharp knives that was continuously piercing into her heart.

She's ashamed of herself, for what she had done. If only she could turn back time, things wouldn't turn out this way.

Minutes later, she just found her whole self crying on her bed nonstop.

Tears started soaking her bed sheet and the poor girl just wanted to let her feelings out.

"W-why is this happening to me?"

She asked while hitting her head using her fist.

"W-why is the world against me?"

Her tears didn't stop as she slump on the side of her bed. Daerim hugged her knees and burried her whole face in it.

Sobs are the only sounds that can be heard in her room. One thing she forgotten at that time is that she is pregnant and her emotions right now can affect the baby inside her womb.

[🌱]

"Daerim! Oh my gods!"

She felt her body being lifted up by someone. When she opened her eyes, Yuna's worried face greeted her.

"THE HECK GIRL?!"

Yuna panicked and carefully placed her to the bed. She confusingly stared at her friend completely puzzled out about what just happened.

"Why are you panicking? And why are here in my room?"

"Bitch! I saw you lying on the floor when I opened your mother fucking door! Just what the heck happened to you?!"