teenage | s i x t e e n

"Jaemin hyung are you really sure that we should check them out?"

Jisung asked clearly not comfortable with the idea.

They were now walking towards Haechan and Daerim's house side by side.

Jaemin chuckled and removed the headphones that was wrapped around his nape.

"I still have to return this to Haechan Jisung and besides we will check too if they already made up"

Jeno sighed before placing both hands in his pocket and feeling the atmospehere of a clam afternoon.

Renjun didn't joined because he's with Eunha. The two looked like a couple which made them cringe because of their singleness.

"What if we're disturbing something?" Chenle spoke all of a sudden with his eyes wide open.

Jeno then bursted into laughter after realizing something else that the two youngest males shoudn't know.

"Of course no—where the hell did you learn that dolphin?"

The pink-haired boy squinted his eyes at him but the innocent Chenle just looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean hyung?"

The older one patted Jaemin's shoulders trying his best not to laugh again.

"Oh we are here" Jisung said and stopped. The others followed and observed the house in front of them.

"Is it me or it's too silent in there?"

The four of them then decided to go near the door.

"Hey hyuck!!" Jaemin yelled and knocked but no one answered.

His hands trailed to the doorknob and slowly twisted it. Luckily, the door isn't locked so that indicates that someone is already home.

"Is it ok to enter hyung?" Jeno pulled Chenle and Jisung inside not answering the question.

Kids really love to question things.

The boy ahead of them roamed his eyes around the house. It's simple but beautiful, the interior doesn't show extravagance so as the choice of color.

A sound from upstairs made them stop. Jaemin faked a cough before heading towards Jisung.

"Our Jisungiee you should listen to this music! I'm sure you'll love it!!" He immediately placed the headphones on the maknae and handed him his phone.

"Ahh!! Fuck!"

Jeno and Jaemin exchanged glances when someone yelled.

"Hyung what was tha—"

"Chenle here join Jisung" The boy with a cute eye smile rushed in getting his earphones from his pocket.

He made Chenle wear them before increasing the volume of the music using his phone.

The younger flinched out of suprise but eventually recovered.

"You two stay here and keep on listening to music ok?"

Obviously, they couldn't hear their hyung due to the loudness but a part of them agreed. Jaemin whispered somthing—probably a prayer which they found really weird.

After making sure that the two won't take off the headphones, Jeno motioned his hand to Jaemin telling him to follow.

"I hope I'm wrong" The boy said and tiptoed towards the stairs.

Both of them slowly took the steps and as they become closer and closer, the strange sound from above becomes more clearer.

"Faster Haechan! It hurts!"

"What the fuck?" Jeno unbelievably stared at a one particular door. He was sure that Daerim and his friend were inside there and maybe doing something unholy.

"Shit! Ahh!"

Jaemin's ears turned red and he then placed his other ear to the door.

Many thoughts were now freely roaming around inside their heads while listening. Who knows what on earth are they doing on the other side?

"Oh you're wet"

Hearing Haechan's voice made their jaws drop.

"Holy shit mother of good ducks" Jaemin blurted out.

"This is your fault idiot!"
"Wait does it hurts?"
"Of course it does! It's also hot!"

"Okay that's it! We are going in!"

Jeno mentally cursed watching the boy beside him twisting the doorknob.

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!!"

Both Daerim and Haechan turned their heads to the boy standing on the doorway.

"The fuck Jaemin?" He said and took out a box.

"What the? What the heck bro?" The male sighed in relief seeing that the two were not doing anything bad.

Daerim frowned while looking at the tan male who was wiping her shirt using a tissue.
"Why on earth are you guys shouting and making weire noises?" Haechan rolled his eyes and threw the tissue paper towards him.

"As you can see I'm treating her wound nothing else"

"Huh? Wait what actually happened here?"

[🌱]

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER NOW?!"

The two were greeted by an angry man after opening the house door. Behind him is his wife and Donghyuck's family.

Mrs. Kim immediately pulled his husband before he attacks the boy.

"Dad please calm down!" Daerim pleaded with teary eyes.

His father then noticed the bandage wrapped around her wrist making him feel more angry and dissapointed.

Mr. Kim pointed his finger to Haechan and glared.

"First, you made my daughter pregnant and now you almost make her kill herself! What's gonna be next huh?!"

His mother on the back couldn't help but cry in her husband's arms. She can't do anything and thinking about it made her guilty.

"I-i'm so sorry s-sir" Everyone was then shocked when he kneeled infront of Daerim's father with his head lowered.

Daerim's eyes fell to him and her heart seem to break at the sight.

Her dad curled his hands into a fist trying to control his anger.

"Dad! Please! It's my fault! I did this to myself!" She started crying still pleading to the man.

"Daerim no, none of it is your fault, I did this to us, I chose this and I deserve a punishment"

The girl went to him and knelt down to give the boy a tight hug. He could hear her sobs and he didn't want to see her like that.

"Mr. Kim please forgive our son, he can learn from his mistakes so please give him another chance"

Haechan's father finally spoke out leading the other man to let out a heavy sigh.

"Get up Donghyuck" Without a second, he stood up with his arms on the girl's shoulders.

"S-sir"

"If you'll ever hurt my daughter again, I will make sure to burn you in hell, are we clear?"

The boy nodded feeling so thankful to be given a second chance.

"I won't let this happen again sir, I will love your daughter with all of my heart from now on, you have my word"

[🌱]

as you can see this gurl right here is getting lazy again to write(;ω;) i want to finish this series really quick cause im a lazy person as u can see so yeah that's all;-;