teenage | s e v e n

The whole room went silent after the two girls left. They were still in a state of shock while eyeing the tan boy.

"H-hyung are you ok?" The youngest asked with shivering hands.

Haechan let his entire body fall down to the couch. He inhaled and exhaled and huge amount of air while his hands are together.

Jaemin and the others immediately approached him with confused looks.

"Haechan, did you really did it?"

Jeno sat beside him with his brows furrowed. Chenle on the side was biting his nails before running to the kitchen to get some water.

"That was a mistake" He said and ran his hand to his hair.

"So the two of you really did it?" Jaemin shockingly muttered. The latter slowly nodded which made his jaw drop.

"How did you do it?" He leaned closer to wait for his answer.

But instead, he received a smack on the head from Haechan causing him to pout.

"What on earth are you saying?!"

A running Chenle then stood in front of them holding a glass of water. Haechan reached out for it but the boy shove his hand away.

"This is mine to drink hyung go get yourself one"

The older one rolled his eyes and wished for him to choke on his water and he actually did.

Before things get chaotic between the two, Jisung pulled Chenle away and Jeno faced Haechan with an unsteady expression.

"Bro you're in a really serious problem, Daerim's parents already knew that she's pregnant and if they'll find out that you are the father..."

Both Jeno and Jaemin glanced at each other and gulped.

"You'll be dead meat"

[🌱]

Daerim flinched when his father slammed his hand on their dining table.

Her heart was racing while lowering her head.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Mr. Kim asked with a superior voice.

"Y-yuna and I went s-somewhere—"

"YOU DIDN'T WENT TO SCHOOL AND NOW YOU ARE WANDERING AROUND LIKE A WILD ANIMAL?!"

The man's voice echoed inside the house and her mother was just standing on the side while staring at her daughter with dissapointment visible in her eyes.

"That's enough hon, the baby inside might get affected" She calmly said but her expression were saying otherwise.

Mr. Kim let out a heavy breath before starting to walk away from them.

Her mom directly looked into her eyes. She was mad and at the same time worried for her daughter.

"We will have to meet a friend of mine that is an obstetrician tomorrow"

"I-i already know who the father i-is"

Her father immediately stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards them.
His face went dark and with heavy steps, he went back to face the trembling girl.

"Who is it?!"

Mrs. Kim squinted her eyes and was eager to know who.

"L-lee Donghyuck, m-my classmate"

[🌱]

The night was cold and peaceful not until Haechan received a text from an unknown number.

He raised his left brow before unlocking his phone to see the message.

The boy then felt nervous and scared for his life. He immediately ran outside the bedroom to meet his other friends.

When he reached the living room, they were all silent and seemed to be thinking of something.

Jaemin looked up after noticing his presence.

"What?"

"Daerim's parents wanted to meet me with my family tomorrow"

All of them suddenly stood up from their seats and went to Haechan.

Jeno snatched his phone and started reading the text. The others too reached for him to also read.

"You're fucked up bro"

Jaemin gasped while covering his mouthThe maknae handed him back his phone and Haechan decided to take a look at it again.

'This is Kim Daerim, I told my parents about you being the father of this child I am carrying. They were in range and wanted to see you with your family tomorrow. I'm sorry but we need to face this together'

'Come here at dinner and if you won't, we have no choice but to file a case against you'

He can already hear his heart pounding like crazy. His parents didn't know anything and like what his friend said, he's totally fucked up.

"Go or you'll go to jail"

Jaemin said and Haechan messed his hair up not knowing what to do anymore.