teenage | t w e n t y - o n e

The sound of the birds chirping outside made her woke up.

Her eyes scanned around the room that she was in and felt relieved that it was hers.

"What is it now?"

Daerim lazily got up and snatched her phone to answer the caller calling her at this hour.

"Bitch I thought you didn't have any plans on waking up"

She could literally imagine Yuna right now. Brows furrowed together and hands on her waist looking like a stressed out asian mom.

"Shut up, why did you call?"

The girl headed to her mirror holding her phone and picking the brush using her other hand.

"Meet me at 127 cafe at 10 no excuses so see ya"

Before she could even answer, Yuna already end the call making her sigh.

Daerim stared at her own reflection on the mirror and noticed something weird. She squinted her eyes and got closer.

"Holy duckheads"

With eyes as wide as a night owl's, her hands carefully traced some red marks on her neck.

Then memories from yesterday night began to pop inside her head. Her cheeks burned red as she res embers.
Her trying on the night dress that his mother gave to her to making out and almost ended up doing 'it'.

She bit her lower lip and tried to breathe properly. The girl felt like getting dizzy recalling the hot session from last night.

"I can't believe this omg"

After brushing her hair and brainstorming on how she'll cover up the marks that the male had left on her without Yuna getting suspicious, she went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Good thing there's no classes today so she can at least rest or maybe go to the obstetrician later.

Pulling out some hotdogs and eggs out from the fridge, she immediately made her way to the stove and set the pan.

Her mind was clouded with thoughts about yesterday thay she didn't notice some footstpes coming towards her direction.

She continued in stirring the hotdog when a pair of hands suddenly snaked on her waist.

Daerim's whole body frozed after feeling his warm body pressed against hers from the back.

"You almost scared me"

He didn't say a word and instead just placed his chin on her shoulder.

The girl let out a heavy breath before turning off the stove.

"No~ Let's stay like this for a while"

Haechan tightened his hug when Daerim attempted to break free from his grip. He burried his face on her neck making her flinch.

She was about to hit him with the spatula but stopped after feeling his kisses.

"Hyuck it's still early for Christ's sake"

But he didn't stopped, he proceeded in what he was currently doing not listening.

Until his lips stopped in a specific spot on her neck and started sucking it.

Daerim bit her lower lip and could feel her heart racing once again. She held her breath as he continues leaving red marks.

In between his kisses, the boy let out a smirk after seeing that the girl didn't shove him away.