teenage | t w e n t y - f i v e

Both girls exited the store with bags on their hands and casually giggling with each other. Eunha on the other side though were quiet weirded out about Joonwoo.

She was sure to catch a glimpse of the boy smirking after the two exchanged phone numbers.

Yes. After that little introduction and after paying, Joonwoo asked for the girl's number so that they can 'communicate'.

Daerim didn't seem to be bothered by it because afterall he's a friend of hers back then.
What could go wrong?

When they approached the two boys waiting for them outside, the tan male was very much unhappy and it got unnoticed by the other girl.

"Who was that guy at the counter? I don't like the way he was smiling at you?"

Renjun folded his hands together while squinting his eyes looking at his girlfriend.

Eunha chuckled and tiptoed to pinch his cheeks.

"Seriously? He's the cashier so he should be smiling to the customers"

The boy rolled his eyes before getting the bags from her.

Daerim too let out a small laugh while observing the couple but didn't noticed Donghyuck staring at her intently.

"Oh my gosh Haechan are you okay? You look like you're about to throw some three stacks! By the way stan SuperM"

Eunha pointed out after turning towards the said male who now looks so gloomy.

"Let's just go maybe he's already hungry" The pregnant girl said and started walking towards the elevator.

"I think he-"

"Shush your mouth Injunnie we all know that everyone will get mood swings when they're hungry" His girlfriend cut him off causing the boy to let out a sigh.

[🌱]

"Found some seats guys! Here!"

The three immediately headed to the table where Eunha's currently standing and placed their trays.

"The food court is crowded today good thing I found a table for us"

Daerim placed both of her hands on her waist and raised her left brow at the latter.

"What do you mean? The food court is always crowded because it's food we're talking about here"

After a few seconds of staring at each other, both of them let out a laugh and high-fived.

"Damn girls are so weird" Renjun murmured and tried to talk to Donghyuck but all he got was a cold look.

"Okay let's eat!"

[🌱]

"I think I need to use the bathroom" Daerim suddenly said in the middle of eating.

Eunha nodded at her before taking a bite at her cheesy burger.

She stood up from her seat and was about to walk when Haechan also got up from his chair to follow the girl.

"No hyuck, it's ok I can manage" She assured him but the boy didn't said anything and started walking away.

"Ok then" Letting out a sigh, Daerim exused herself before following Donghyuck.

The two were both silent while finding the restroom. Daerim found it strange but she just shrugged her thoughts off.

"Wait you should just wait outside-"

He didn't listen and instead went inside the woman's restroom too. Good thing there were no people inside because things could get embarassing for the boy.

The girl went inside the cubicle and did her thing while Haechan was just leaning on the wall having deep thoughts.

A flush was then heard and Daerim came out and headed straight to the faucet. She could feel his eyes making her uncomfortable.

"Hyuck let's go I'm done-"

"What was that?"

She gave him a confused look and was about to open the door but she was pulled back.

"What was that? What do you mean?"

He brushed his hair using his fingers and inhaled some air to cool down. Daerim on the other side was still puzzled out on what he was saying.

"Don't talk like it was just nothing Kim"

Her eyes widened after hearing him calling her surname. He looked so serious and looked like he had no plans on letting the girl go until she explains.

"Ok so what the heck Donghyuck? Can you be more specific?" She folded her arms starting to get irritated.

"Who was that guy at the store earlier?"

After hearing his question, she snorted and faked a laugh.

"Seriously? Don't tell me you're jealous? He's just an old classmate of mine gosh we're just friends"

"Old classmate? Bet he didn't only see you as his 'friend'"

Daerim massaged her forehead and unbelievably stared at the boy in front of him.

"You're talking nonsense- you know what? Let's just go back they're probably waiting"

"He even had the guts to ask your number and you willingly gave it to him?"

"If you're jealous then don't be, it's just natural for him to ask my number so that we can communicate you know?"

Haechan's jaw clenched not happy about what she just said.

"Communicate my ass"

Daerim was then left alone standing in the middle of the restroom totally confused and mad.

[🌱]

all i can say is
nct 2020 is a bop👄