teenage | f o u r

The cold winds from outside the window kept the girl awake. She couldn't sleep because of thinking about many things.

It was also raining and it only worsen her thoughts.

'What shoul I do?'

Her eyes were just staring at the ceiling the whole time. After the check up, she lost her appetite and decided to lock herself in her room for the day.

Daerim's parents only thought that she was studying really hard for their upcoming exam so they didn't bother to check on her and besides they were also busy.

Her thoughts swayed like professional dancers in her mind.

Like she regretted all of the things that she had done to end up with this problem. From going to the bar to getting drunk and afterwards getting fucked by a guy that she didn't even know who.

It definitely affected her in many things though like her normal life isn't normal anymore and plus bring back the fact that she had lost her virginity and even got a baby slowly forming in her stomach.

'I'm such a disgrace in this family'

A tear escaped from her eyes as she continues to stare at nothing.

Many more tears started to flow down to her cheeks to her pillow where her head is resting but she just let it out.

No one knows about this except for her and Yuna and when the time comes that it will be revealed, she didn't know where to go or how to start a peaceful life again.

She then shut her eyes hoping to get herself to fall asleep.

[🌱]

She woke up again early in the morning to vomit in the sink. As each day passes by, her feeling is just slowly getting worst.

It could be because of the truth that she didn't took any prescribed medicines for pregnancy or there could be something going on inside her body too.

"I will really throw up in this child's father's face once I'll get to meet him dammit"

Daerim mumbled under her breath while having a hard time walking back to her bed.

She glanced at her clock and saw that it's still five in the morning. Her fist badly wants to land on 'his' face for making her suffer like this.

The girl let out a heavy sigh and went to her study table. It's better to read some books about school than to waste the remaining hours doing nothing but cursing the father of the child.

Even if she's like feeling depressed about this huge problem, she still needs to maintain her academic performances for future purposes.

Hours went by like a wind and she's now currently changing into her school uniform. She slightly winced when she felt her blouse getting tight.

"I already have a baby bump when I'm still in my two months?" Daerim asked out of frustration.

Inhaling some air to calm herself down a bit, she snatched her bag from her table and proceeded to go downstairs.

The aroma of a morning breakfast then greeted her as she took the stairs.

She then saw her mom and dad eating while holding some paperworks.

"Oh Daerim! Eat now or you'll be late"

Mrs. Kim said when she saw her daughter leaning on the stair.

Daerim bit her lower lip after hearing a sound coming from her stomach. She held her breath before sitting in with them to eat.

[🌱]

The girl placed her head on the desk trying to resist the headache that she was suffering when she got in school.

Yuna worriedly eyed her and gently rubbed her back. Their teacher was still discussing but the eyes of their classmates were at them.

The other girl could hear some whispers about her seatmate. Unfortunately, rumors about Daerim being pregnant circulated in the entire school.

Well she couldn't blame them though because for the past weeks she was showing signs.

She would often excuse herself to the toilet and would experience severe headaches like what was happening to her now.

Good thing her parents didn't hear about it yet, they are so busy on their work that they don't have time listening to gossips and stuffs.

"Ms. Kim, are you ok?"

Her gaze immediately lifted up after hearing the teacher calling her name.

She nodded her head so the woman started discussing again.

"Daerim you don't look well" Yuna whispered with her eyes glued on the board.

Meanwhile some boys at the back curiously eyed their classmate who was feeling like hell already.

Jaemin tried to lean closer to observe the girl.

"Daerim looked so familiar"

He whispered to his seatmate, Jeno, who was obediently listening to the woman in the front.

Jeno diverted his gaze to Jaemin and confusingly stared at him.

"Dude she does because she's our classmate, what's wrong with you?" He shook his head before going back to listening.

The other boy squinted her eyes and tapped the end of his pen trying to remember something.

He then scratched his head and thought that maybe Jeno was right but a part of him really found the girl familiar.

Yuna seemed to notice someone staring at them from the back and caught Jaemin's eyes. She glared at him and diverted her attention to her friend.

Daerim wanted to slam her head on the wall because of the pain. She then slowly raised her trembling hands hoping for the teacher to notice her and she did.

"Yes Ms. Kim?"

"M-may I use the toilet?"

"Sure"

After the approval, she ran towards the door and went immediately to the girl's comfort room.

There, she throws up in the sink and felt like her vision started to get blurry.

She washed her face off and reached for the doorknob but was struggling to twist it open.

When she got out, she supported her weight by holding on to the wall. She walked like a dead person towards their classroom but as she takes a step closer, her surroundings slowly went black.

The last thing she saw was a figure running towards her direction before she faints.

Little did she know that two arms immediately catched her before she completely falls to the white floors of the hallway.