teenage | t w e n t y - t h r e e

[🌱]

"The baby forming inside your stomach is completely healthy Ms. Kim"

Daerim smiled in relief after hearing her obstetrician. She then felt a hand touching hers and looked up to see a smiling male too.

The boy softly squeezed her hands reassuring that everything is fine like what the lady said.

"Please keep on taking the pills and medicines that I had tell you Daerim and please don't do it again" She said with a worried expression.

The other girl immediately knew what she was talking about.

She lowered her head and touched her baby bump. Her mom told the obstetrician about what happened to her daughter recently.

Daerim almost killed her own child, if Haechan didn't arrived who knows what could happen.

Probably her lying on the cold floors of her room bathed by her own blood, dead.

Her emotions gave in about the fight between her and Haechan causing the girl to cut herself using the knife. The wound was still there in her wrist wrapped by bandages and a cloth.

"Hey"

A voice made her come back to reality. She was drowned by her thoughts that she didn't noticed them walking out the clinic.

"O-oh" Haechan stared at her for a second before cupping her face using his hands.

"What's wrong my sunflower?"
A faint blush was then visible on her cheeks. The way Donghyuck called her is making her feel butterflies inside her stomach everytime.

The tan male noticed it and chuckled. He kissed her forehead before facing the girl who's now a blushing mess.

"H-hyuck stop it" She said shyly.

"Stop what?" He smirked and wrapped his arms around the girl giving her a hug.

"I hate you" Daerim replied and burried her whole face in his chest.

"Ehem"

The two then stopped after hearing someone from behind them. Daerim pulled herself from Haechan's embraced and faced her mother.

Mrs. Lee on the side smiled while getting soft just by watching the two.

They almost forgot that both their mothers came to the clinic as well to accompany them.

"We will go first now be sure to follow us"

The two nodded before watching them going away.

Mrs. Lee's giggle were heard and to their suprise, Daerim's mother softly laughed while jokingly pushing the other one.

"They're slowly getting along with each other" Daerim suddenly said while smiling.

Haechan agreed with the girl and intertwined their hands together before following.

[🌱]

Daerim hugged the boy from the back who was busy cooking. Haechan stopped for the while and turned towards her direction.

"Hmm?"

He caressed her hair while Daerim was slowly tearing up. The boy then panicked when tears started coming out from her eyes.

"Why is my sunflower crying?"
In a split of second, his girl bursted into tears still hugging him.

Haechan used his fingers to wipe her tears scattered on her cheeks. He was so worried and confused on why she was crying in a sudden.

"I-im s-sorry" She said in between her sobs with a shaky and cracked voice.

"Shh there's no need to be sorry love"

He held her face and kissed her tears which caused her to froze.

"I-i'm sorry that i'm s-such a
b-burden i-"

A pair of lips then made her shut up. Her heart beat went crazy as she responded to him.
It was a slow and loving kiss, it's like his way of saying that she shouldn't be sorry. Before things could get heated up, the boy broke from the kiss and stared at her eyes.

"You were never a burden so there's no need to be sorry"

"B-but-"

"It was my fault my sunflower, if I didn't forced myself to like someone else then this wouldn't happen"

His voice was filled with sadness and regret. He wanted to punch his self so bad for being a shit. Daerim almost died together with their child and the scene of her holding a knife kept on haunting him.

He doesn't want that to happen again. He swore to his self that he will protect her even if it means sacrificing his own life just to make her safe.

The boy loved her so much and couldn't stand seeing the love of his life in pain.

"I will never make you cry again my sunflower and if you'll ever cry then I'm gonna make sure that it's because of pleasur-"

"Lee Donghyuck what the fuck?" Daerim frowned and hit his chest. He was blurting dirty things again.

Haechan let out a laugh and pulled her for a tight hug.

"Gods I love so fucking much"

[🌱]

eyyyyyy after how many weeks again😂 here's a filler update grasses:>

btw happy 900 reads to this book! we're so close in reaching 1k and im so happy tysm for the support😭 i love you guys!!

don't forget to stream make a wish and from home</3