teenage | t w e n t y - f o u r

[🌱]

"HYUCK YOU PIECE OF- ARGHH!!!!"

Haechan's loud laugh where then heard which made Daerim more annoyed. They were currently in the backyard, cleaning.

"My sunflower you look beautiful" The male innocently said and started running away with the hose in his hands.

"DONT YOU CALL ME MY SUNFLOWER I SWEAR TO GOD COME BACK HERE!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

The girl didn't even bother to chase after him because it might affect the baby so she just stood in the middle of the backyard with her hands on her waist.

"I said water the plants, not me idiot!!" She puffed her cheeks and stomped her feet while sending the boy a deadly glare.

Daerim was just walking towards the other side of the backyard when she felt something cold on her body only to know that Donghyuck turned the hose towards her.

"YOU LOOK CUTE WHEN YOU'RE MAD BABY HAHAHA"

"Do you think it's funny?" She said before biting her lower lip and closing her eyes.

Haechan was now walking to her direction when the girl went back to her senses.

"I'm sorry my sunflower"

He immediately went for a hug and didn't even care if he'll get wet too. The boy wiped her face using his hands and gently placed a kiss on her forehead after.

Daerim meanwhile is still giving him glares but her cheeks couldn't lie that she's feeling butterflies on her stomach too after his sweet actions right now.

"I hate you" She said before crossing her arms. Haechan smirked before cupping her face.

"I love you too" The boy said and went for a kiss.

Daerim's cheeks turned red even more and couldn't help but respond to him. His lips is so addicting that she can't stop herself from tasting it.

Her hands traveled behind his neck and she tiptoed a little to deepen their kiss.

"Kids I'm going to go-"

After hearing something, Daerim immediately broke the kiss and faced the owner of the voice with a red face.

Mrs. Lee's face were shocked. She was not expecting to see them kissing in the middle of the back yard and was also not expecting to see Daerim soaking wet.

The other female lowered her head because of the embarassment while the person beside her let out a small smile finding his sunflower cute.

"Who started this mess?" The woman standing in the doorway calmly asked and in just a split of second, both Daerim and Haechan pointed fingers at each other.

"What do you mean it's me?!" Daerim unbelievably said.

"It was you who started this!" She added but the boy just gave her a questioning look.

"What do you mean it's me?"

He innocently asked again before facing his mother to ask some help but Mrs. Lee just gave his son a blank expression.

"I'm going to kill you for real Lee Donghyuck!"

Donghyuck bursted in laughter and attempted to touch the girl. Daerim then launched at him and started choking him softly.

"Jesus Christ! I'm going to go now and please clean yourselves!!" Mrs. Lee waved at them before turning her back.

The boy's eyes widened when he realized that there will be no one to stop Daerim from killing him.