teenage | e l e v e n

"Ok so I will be here during lunchbreaks to cook some food for you two ok?"

The two nodded at Mrs. Lee and she gave them a smile before leaving.

They just finished putting and arranging their things inside the house. It took them a whole day and now Daerim wanted to collapse on the bed.

"I'm so tired" She said before yawning which made the boy look at her in confusion.

"Tired? You didn't even help us"

Daerim rolled her eyes and poimted to her stomach. Haechan followed her hand and immediately looked away.

"Whatever but still you just sat in the couch observing us the whole time"

He said before turning his back. The girl then felt dizzy and had to hold the table near her.

Haechan heard the sound of the table moving and with wide eyes ran to Daerim at instant after seeing her condition.

"Shit" He guided her back to the couch and went to get a glass of water.

"T-thank you" She muttered receiving the glass with trembling hands.

"Did you take your medicines?"

Haechan let out a sigh after she nodded in response.

"But now, not yet, we still have to eat dinner"

[🌱]

Daerim reached out for the plates but a someone shoved her hands away. The tan boy glared and ordered her to just sit.

She frowned and pulled the chair. His mom already prepared some food so they won't have to cook anymore.

The girl watched as he placed the plates and utensils in front of her. They were both silent and she didn't have the courage to speak first.

Her stoamach grumble a little and it made her cheeks turn red.

"Let's eat"

After the dinner, Daerim volunteered to wash the dishes but Haechan didn't agree.

She massaged her forehead out of frustration while eyeing the boy who's silently rinsing the plates with water.

"I can wash the dishes Haechan"

He stopped before staring at her with a blank expression. She locked eyes with him telling that she should do it.

"Go upstairs and rest"

Those words came out from his mouth and Daerim's shoulders dropped while pursing her lips.

She have no choice but to follow. With heavy steps, she headed towards the stairs and took glance at him again.

"Hmmp"

She slowly opened her eyes after hearing her phone beeping. Daerim lazily sat on her bed and answer the call.

"Hello Mrs—mom" Saying it actually made her shiver. It was weird to call her by that especially now that Haechan and her were living together and not yet married.

"Daerim-ah! Can you please tell my son to pick up his phone? I've been calling him many times already but he doesn't answer"

"Sure I will"

The call ended and she got up with a grumpy face. Her sleep got interrupted because of him and she wants to kick his face now.

When she finally stood up in front of his door, she held her hand up to knock. No one answered and the doorknob wasn't locked.

She gulped and slowly peeked inside, it was kind off dark which made her think that maybe he likes gothic styles or something.

Daerim went inside with her phone the only source of light. She didn't know where the light switch were placed and it was creeping her out.

"Haechan? Your mom called me!"

She squinted her eyes when a little light appeared ahead of her. The girl sigh and realized that it was a door.

Her whole body frozed when the door creaked open. She adjusted her vision and later on saw the boy going out of it.

Daerim could feel her throat drying up with the sight.

Haechan was half naked, the towel were wrapped around his waist, she could completely see his four pack abs and his jaw dropping biceps.

She immediately covered her eyes before letting out a scream.

"What the?" The boy turned on the switch and was suprised after seeing her.

"What are you doing in my room?!"

Daerim didn't removed her hands. Her red cheeks were visible and she could feel her whole body heating up.

"Y-your m-mom c-called a-and—"

She gasped when someone removed her hands from covering her eyes.

Haechan was now wearing a shirt but the towel on his waist were still there.

A relief sigh came out from her mouth as she watched him getting his phone from his bed.

Haechan headed towards her with an uneasy feeling. He walked past the girl and swung the door open.

"Tsk, get out"