teenage | e i g h t

Time passed by like cold winds and Haechan was now getting scolded by his mother.

His father remained silent and is just staring at his son while crossing his arms together.

"FOR CHRIST'S SAKE YOU'RE ONLY TWENTY!"

Mrs. Lee yelled at him and used her finger to massage her forehead.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE MR. LEE?!" The man then pointed at his self while mumbling "what did I do?".

Out of frustration because of the two, she pulled her hair before giving them both a smack on their heads.

"That hurts sweetie!" He said while rubbing his nape.

"Don't you call me sweetie! Argh! Talk to your son you idiot!" She shouted her lungs off before marching away.

When his wife finally was out of sight, he placed his left arm around his sons neck.

"Donghyuck, you know, If you're a true man then you'll have to face this problem and not run away like a scaredy giraffe—"

"Cat dad, it's cat" Haechan corrected his father but he just chuckled.

"But son really, I bet Mr. Kim is now itching to kill you for touching his daughter and you need to face the consequences of what you have done"

The boy breathed out heavily and nodded.

How many hours passed and it was now night. The Lee's decided to drove to Daerim's house to finally meet her parents.

Haechan was obviously nervous and afraid thinking what would Daerim's father reaction when he'll saw him. He touched his face and frowned.

"Bye bye pretty face" He whispered before leaning back to his seat.

When they pulled over, he saw Yuna from the outside. It seems like she just went there.

He got out from the car and walked towards the girl.

She then shot her deadliest glare at him and diverted her gaze to his parents from behind.

"Goodluck sunshine"

A smile bitterly formed into her lips before walking away.

Haechan slowly held up his hand to knock on the door. His heart beat began to go crazy when Daerim greeted them with an anxious face.

Their eyes met together and the girl immediately diverted her attention to his parents.

Mrs. Lee slightly pushed his son aside before bowing. Daerim was then suprised by her action.

"M-mrs. Lee! Please do come in"

The woman shot a glare to Haechan and stepped inside the house. Her husband followed from behind leaving the two of them on the doorway.

"Daeri—"

"Come inside now, they're already waiting"

He let out a sigh and went in too. As he takes a walk closer to the dining room, he could feel the cold atmosphere that was surrounding the whole place.

"Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim it's nice to meet you finally"

His mother said when they saw them sitting on the other end of the table. Daerim's mom gave out a soft smile while her father was staring straight to their son's eyes.

Haechan bit his tongue and pulled out a chair using his quivering hands.

Silence filled up the entire room and Daerim could feel the tension between her family and his.

"We are apologizing here as Haechan's parents for what he had done to your daughter"  

Mrs. Lee then suddenly stood up and bowed straightly in 45 degrees with eyes closed. His father also bowed at them while sincerely apologizing.

Daerim felt uneasy by what was happening. She too decided to bow her head at the Lee's also saying sorry.

"I-i'm also apologizing for making a huge mistake with Haechan at that night, neither the both of us wanted that to happen cause we were not in our proper selves at that time"

Haechan's eyes widened after seeing her bowing to his family.

"Even so, we cannot accept your apology fully for now Mrs. and Mr. Lee, I hope you'll take in consideration that your son still decided to take advantage of our daughter"

Her mother commented, staring at the two teenagers across the table.

The man beside her was quiet but his eyes was still on the boy. He looked so furious with his hands sticking together showing his veins.

He was controlling his self not to throw a fist.

"The both of you did something really wrong and now you will have to face the consequences of your action"

Mr. Kim finally said and his voice was filled with anger. Haechan gulped and silently prayed for his life. He wanted to go home alive and okay.

"How many months are you pregnant Daerim?" Her father asked which made her cry.

"T-two m-months" She saw how his hands turn into fists after answering.

"We will provide a home for the two of them, in this way they wouldn't have any problems in finding a house in the future" Mr. Lee said trying to convince the other family.

"Yes, they can live together so that they will be prepared for their marriage"

Daerim's mother seems to like the idea while her husband was having second thoughts.

Haechan and Daerim on the side was petrified listening to the conversation.

The thought of them living together in one house is kind of uncomfortable and weird.

And most suprisingly the thought that they will be marrying each other!

But the two knew that they don't have a choice but to follow because this is the punishment for what they have done.

"It's a good idea and your son can look after my daughter as well"

"Where would be the location of the house?" Mr. Kim asked while tapping his fingers on the table.

"We already bought one, it was supposed to be for Donghyuck, it's just a couple of walks away from their school"

The other man answered and her father nodded satisfied by the it.

At least, the terrifying ambiance earlier became calmer.

Daerim's dad shifted his gaze back to the two who's heads were down completely afraid to meet their looks.

"And you!" Haechan flinched and raised his head up. He then saw Mr. Kim pointing his fingers at him with fiery eyes.

"Y-yes sir?"

"You will marry my daughter after you two graduated whether you like it or not!"