teenage | t h r e e

Daerim ran towards the sink after waking up from a terrible feeling.

Throwing up early in the morning is kinda gross but she can't do anything about it.

She brushed her teeth and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Her eyes were totally swollen up due to the crying session she had yesterday. Bags started to form too below and her lips looked pale.

The girl bit her lower lip and her heart beat began to go fast. Today is the day where she'll go to the obygynie. Yuna said that she will took care in persuading her parents to make her go out of the house.

She notcied that her skin seemed to become dry and she knew that this is indicating that she's pregnant.

The bright light then greeted her after getting out of the toilet.

"If only I'm bright as this sun"

Letting out a heavy sigh, she flopped in her bed and stared at nothing.

She could hear the birds chirping from the outside and the noises of a breezy morning.

'6:54'

Those numbers were blinking while being displayed in her wall clock. She still wanted to sleep and get some rest.

It felt like she's carrying the whole world in her head.

The dizziness that she was currently feeling won't make her still so she slowly laid on her soft bed and tried to go back to sleep.

[🌱]

"Daerim wake up!"

A loud voice made her open her eyes. She annoyingly looked and groaned at Yuna who was standing in front of her with both hands on her hips.

Daerim covered her face with a pillow but the other girl harshly took it from her.

"Give it back to me!" She sounded so sleepy and Yuna just gave her a glare.

"Get your ass off this bed or I'll set this bookshelves on fire?"

Her expression changed and she immediately jumped off her bed. Yuna chuckled and scanned her from head to toe with a what-the-heck look.

"Why are you still standing there? Take a bath cause it's already 9:30 for heaven's sake!"

The girl frowned and went to her closet. She took out a pair of jeans and a white blouse before going straight to the bathroom.

Yuna on the other side looked like your typical asian mom who would give you a threat just to make you get up from your bed.

After a few minutes, Daerim got out and headed to her table to fix herself up.

"Gods! Our schedule is 10:30 and it's now 10:05!" The other girl looked like she was about to explode while eyeing Daerim who was casually combing her hair.

Another minute have gone by and finally they went out of her room and took the stairs down to their living room.

Mr. Kim was comfortably sitting on a single chair while reading a book.

His wife then approached the two with puzzled eyes.

"Where are you going?"

Daerim felt her throat dried up so she secretly pulled Yuna's shirt from the back. Her friend shoved her hand and give Mrs. Kim a smile.

"Oh we will go to the library today Mrs. Kim, our exams are already near and you know we need to study in advance"

Daerim wanted to laugh so hard at her lies. Well the girl obviously looked like the type of student who doesn't study in advance.

Her mother shifted her eyes at her daughter and sighed in approval.

"Daerim be careful ok? And remember your curfew" She the let out a forced smile before nodding.

"And oh you're not going anywhere without eating"

[🌱]

Daerim's hand started to tremble when they stopped in front of a translucent door. There were words written on it and she could feel her heart beating so loud.

Yuna gave her a gentle smile and pushed the door open.

The smell of alcohol went inside their nose as they stepped in.

A middle-aged woman gestured them to sit so they did.

The girl curiously roamed her eyes around the room. She's never been in this kind of place.

"So who will be getting a check up?" The doctor softly asked and Daerim slightly raised her hand.

She saw how the gynecologist's mouth formed into an 'oh'. Her face says it all that she didn't expect it to be her.

Half an hour have passed and the check up ended. They did a physical exam and a lot more.

Daerim was scared while having the check up but Yuna held her hand saying that it's alright.

"Ms. Kim you're already 2 months and 2 days pregnant, congratulations"

Daerim felt like suffocating after hearing it. It's not worth celebrating, this is a serious problem. It's been how many months and she doesn't have any ideas on know how to tell this to her parents.

As what she had said, they'll probably disown her a second after she tells them.

Yuna worriedly eyed her before looking back to the woman.

"You should do somevregular check-ups and I can introduce you to an obstetrics if you still don't have one"

Their attention then went to Daerim who was forcing herself not to cry in front of them.

She bit her tongue and slowly shook her head.

"N-no we already found one"

"Well then please take the prescribe medicines that will be given to you, what you'll eat or do, it can affect the baby inside, remember that Miss"

Yuna and Daerim glanced at each other and at that moment they knew they can't get off from this problem easily.