teenage | t w o

"So who do think is the dad?"

Yuna asked while lying on Daerim's bed. Apparently after the call, she went to her bestfriend's house to comfort her.

"I-i don't know" Her voice was trembling while saying it.

"Think Daerim! That bastard should know what he had done to you!" Yuna sat beside her with angry eyes.

Daerim again was starting to cry which made her feel sorry. She just wanted to know who the father is immediately.

"Ok so relax your mind first and remember the things before this shit happened"

She followed her and closed her eyes trying to remember the incident.

Then a memory sparked in her brain. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth. Yuna stared at her with a confused look on het face.

"Bar!"

"Holy shit! The one we went to two months ago?!"

The girl nodded her head and her heart started to race.

"Ok ok! So remember the people whom you have talked to or met!"

Daerim bit her lower lip and knitted her brows really trying her best to remember.

But nothing seems to come out.

"I can't remember" She gulped and pulled the tips of her hair out of frustration.

Her friend stood up and went for the table to get the glass of water. When she was about to walk towards her, she almost tripped causing for some drops of juice getting spilled on the floor.

"Shoot! I'm sorry!"
"No it's fine, it's just a little spill"

Her eyes slowly turned into an eye of an owl after remembering a scene.

"Wait! I think I might have spilled someone's clothes on the bar!"

The other girl then rushed towards her and waited for the next words.

"It's a boy, I spilled my cocktail on him! I almost tripped because of my heels"

Yuna started walking in circles, probably thinking, she's like that especially when trying to focus and it's kind of weird.

"Do you remember his face?"

The girl's head dropped before letting a sigh. She couldn't remember his face, at that time she was already drunk.

"I also didn't remember and how can we be so sure that he was the one? Like the bar was full of people"

Her bestfriend suddenly snapped her fingers and straightly looked into her eyes.

"I think I saw someone dragging you out of my sight"

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ME?" She unbelievably said and hugged her pillow that was just beside her.

"I was drunk and besides I was already making out with someone I don't know" Yuna rolled her eyes at the girl before crossing her arms.

"Jesus Christ! Just keep it to yourself Yuna!" Daerim weirdly looked at her and tried to hit her friend with the pillow but she dodged it off.

"Why? Yours is much you know how should I say this? Hmm sexier?" The short-haired girl smirked and wiggled her brows.

Daerim felt her cheeks burning and immediately shifted her gaze to the side.

"I-it's not the time to say about those kind of stuffs, we need to focus"

The two remained silent for a couple of minutes, thinking.

Daerim was scared on how her parents will react after knowing that she's pregnant.

She knew that they will found out soon and she's not yet ready to face their wrath.

And the most scariest thing is that if they knew, she can't tell them who the father is for she too didn't know who it is.

"Daerim, it's Sunday tomorrow, let's get you checked up on a obygynie"

The girl then felt sweats forming on her palms and forehead.

"Are you sur-"

"The heck Kim Daerim?! The baby inside needs to be check!" She yelled but just enough for her to hear.

"But-"

"No more buts sis WE ARE GOING TOMORROW"

Her hands then started to tremble and tears started rolling to her cheeks. Yuna seemed to notice it so she sat beside her and wipped the tears.

"I-i don't know what t-to do anymore Yuna, this is my f-fault"

Yuna's expression softened and she caressed her hair while giving her a hug.

"We can get through this shit ok?"

She sobbed on her shoulders and slowly nodded.

"I will always be here at your side bitch even if the world turns their fucking backs at you"

[🌱]

i want a bestfriend like Yuna but i already have two so yup i'm already contented and i love those bishes uwu:3