Part 43: Train Time

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

As the sports festival comes to an end, with everyone shouting at All Might for failing the show out. Changing out of the PE uniform, I wait out in front of the gates. "Hey Mo~!" I called out for her with a smile on my face, as she walks up to me. "Do you want to go out somewhere to celebrate?"

"I wish we could, but my dad is asking me to return home." Momo sighing in defeat, she gazes up into my eyes before continuing. "Maybe we can do that tomorrow, after your exam?"

"Yeah! That can work. It ends at 3:30 pm, so you can text me the location to meet up!" I excitedly answered, pulling ourselves into a kiss before she walks to the chauffeur and drives away. When the car disappears so goes my smile, knowing the hell that'll be going through to return home.

"Hey Midoriya/Midori!" Jiro and Mina rush towards me, stopping me from walking away.

"Where do you think your going?" Jiro questions, with Mina nodding frantically.

"I'm heading home." I replied, the two slightly smile to each other.

"Good! We're joining you!" Mina announced, catching me off guard. I look over to Jiro as she simply shrugs.

"Don't look at me. You said you'll finish me off after the sports festival. I'm just holding up your word." The rocker girl countered.

"Ok. You guys can join me." I answered as both of them walk beside me. "So how's the weather?"

"Midori, you are horrible at small talk." Mina bluntly informs, starting Jiro's laughing fit.

"Sorry, I only started having proper conversations with people my age since a year or two." I stated, confusing the two.

"What does that mean? Didn't you have friends in middle school?" Jiro questions, as I shake my head.

"No, not at all. Most of my childhood friends became bullies because my only manifested when I hit puberty, and by then I enter into home schooling because of a incident." I answered, rubbing the scar that's on my cheek. "And when I entered Junior High, I kept my quirk a secret because it's nature." Entering the train, all the other people in side look at me with disgust. Placing my hands in my pockets, I focus on Mina and Jiro.

"Man, that must suck. I know people can be bad, but I don't think it needs that level of secrecy." Mina stated as the doors closes, while the train departs.

"Don't you remember the sports festival just a few minutes ago?" Jiro questions looking over to Mina. "Or when our class had the opportunity to talk behind his bac-?" Interrupted by a random lady on the train.

"Excuse me. Are you two alright?! Are you being forced to stand with rapist!?" She presumes, as some of the guys begin to walk over.

"What? No we-." Mina tried defusing the incident, only for the same lady to cut her off.

"He clearly has them under his control! This monster needs to be stopped!" She called out, with the guys walking over grabs and pulls me away from my two classmates. A fury of punches, kicks and quirk usage rapidly surround me, as I brunt all the damage while screaming in pain. Jiro and Mina try to push them away from me, only for them to stopped by others and the lady. "You children have no idea what he's capable of doing to you. This is for your own protection."

"NO YOUR JUDGING HIM FOR SOMETHING HE HASN'T COMMITTED!!!" Jiro screamed at them, with them being unfazed as one of them rips one of my wings off. My screams become louder within the cart.

"Hello police. Their is a group of people beating up a person in the train that's stopping at Musutafu train station estimated time of arrival 5 minutes." Tokoyami informed the person on the other side of the line. "Yes. The ones assaulting the victim are using their quirks. It's happening on the third cart from the back."

"Fucking rapist!/Freak!/Monster!" They chanted while people just record and laugh at my suffering, both Mina and Jiro cry for them to stop. The sound of my bones cracking and breaking echoes throughout the cart.

For what felt like 5 hours of constant pain and blood loss, the train stops as the police officers and pro heroes rush inside the cart. My eyes swollen shut, as a hand is placed onto my still attached wing. Torrent of energy floods into me, as my body literally rebuilds itself. I look over to see Nejire in her Hero suit before collapsing into unconsciousness.

<Momo's POV>

As the car pulls out side of the house, the butler opens the car door. "Good evening madam. Your father is waiting for you in the dining room." He stated while moving out of my way to the door.

"Thank you Wallis." I thanked before walking towards the dining room. "Yes father?"

"Is it true that you are dating a sex quirk user?" He bluntly questioned.

"Yes-." I answered, before I could continue my father cuts me off.

"I ban you from dating him." He commanded, as a shock face. "I refuse to allow my daughter be a play thing for a rapist-!" 

"He is not a rapist!" I fury floods throughout me, releasing a shockwave of wind pressure within the room. Silencing my father before I continue. "He is kind, compassionate, smart and strong! He's been through hell for having something he can not control! And even then he tries to help people like you who actively beats and hates him!" I turn and walk out of the dining room, then up stairs to my room. Inside I lock the door and stuff my face into my pillow to scream. "Why can't they see his kind nature!?!"

Thanks for reading!

Sorry that I forgot to upload this yesterday, I entered into a state of laziness.

PEACE!