Part 13: There Can Only Be One

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Leaving Nedzu's office, you could have sworn that my soul was crushed into powder. The cost of working with the devil I presumed. After walking through the human mouse maze of a lay out. For normal people, I'm freaking out about the size of the door. But all honestly, I was just building up the mental fortitude for two loud mouths that are arguing. "Take your feet off the desk, you are dishonouring former students by scuffing school property!"

"Did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" Katsuki stated.

"We got on the wrong foot. I'm Tenya Iida, from Soumei Junior high." Now named Iida said, moving his hand to shake Katsuki's.

"Ah, an elitist. I'm going to have killing you." With a maniacal grin. Iida recoiling from the 'killing'. Before he could continue with talking with him, he noticed me opening the door.

Speed walking up to me. "Hello, I'm Ten-" I cut him off.

"Tenya Iida, from Soumei Junior high. I heard, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said.

Just as he was about to speak, a small boy with purple balls on his head interrupted. "WAIT, I THE PORN STAR!?!" He shouted, making everyone to look at me.

"Which one of y'all woke me?" As the hobo hero rises in a yellow sleeping bag. "Take your seats." He commanded, to everyone's fear. "I am your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Put these on and meet me outside." Showing the PE uniform.

While everyone is changing. "Hey, look their is a hole into the girls changing rooms." Mineta said, causing my tail to whack him to the other side of the room.

"Sorry did someone say anything?" Clearly knowing what I'm doing. I whisper so that Jirou can only hear it. "Can you ask the girls on that side if they have anything to block the hole?" While blocking the hole with my tail.

"Come on dude. How many times will you get to see a girl naked?!" Yellow haired guy fought argued back.

"Plenty." I bluntly said.

"Not everyone here is related to a pornstar, cockblock!" Mineta shouted, pulling himself out of the wall. I keep quite staring them down. "Get out of the way, bastard." I comply, finishing getting dressed and walking out. "WHAT THE HELL!?! IT'S BLOCKED UP! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Seeing all the girls, dual coloured hair guy and a yellow caterpillar outside, probably rushed after hearing what happened from Jirou.

"I'm sorry that, they are border-line sex offenders in our class." I say slightly bowing.

"Don't worry. You or anyone here couldn't have changed that fact." the Raven black haired lady stated. "Atleast your not a pervert like him" This causes Jirou to snort, to all the girls shock.

"After the entrance exam he was playing with a girl on the train." She stated, making them all stare at me.

"She's right, I did do that. I used to much energy in the exam, so she helped me out. It's the same reason I kissed you during the exam." Pointing to the mochi looking girl. "Before you ask, my quirk is a type of sex quirk." As I begin stretching, while the rest of the guys begin walking in.

"Why are you bleeding, Minoru Mineta?" Sensei questioned.

"This guy hit me into a wall." He stated, pointing to me.

"You have one chance before I expel you, what is your answer." Aizawa stated, as begins to unfurl his scarf.

"Mineta was breaking the privacy of the girls locker room. In a world that isn't fair, it's a heroes job to fight against that. Expelling me for that, would go against everything a hero should stand for." I explained.

"Right answer." Returning back to normal. "Today we are doing a quirk apprehension, to show well you can use your quirks." completely ignoring Mineta. "Midoriya. What is your farthest throw in junior high?"

"I was banned for all physical tests for PE, due to my quirk always being on." I stated.

"That is completely illogical. The way of testing someone based without something that is natural, is a way to an end." Then throwing me two balls. "Enter the circle and throw one without pushing yourself then repeat it but go all out on it." Sensei commanded, as I follow his instructions. First throw, creating a wind pressure blowing my classmates hair back. "578.6 meters" Shocking all of them. "Again." Second throw, I changed my bodies form allowing peak performance. Launching everyone back as I throw the ball. "∞." Showing the class.

"T-that's insane!" Mineta screamed, due to him being implanted into a tree.

"Not really. It's really easy to launch something into orbit, if you know how that is." I calmingly stated.

Everyone began hyping them selves up, until a pink skinned girl stated. "This is going to be fun!"

"Fun you say? Who ever comes last in this test will be expelled." Aizawa stated, causing mostly everyone to freak out.

"Sir, can I go to the nurses office?" Mineta asked before mochi girl can complain.

"No." He bluntly.

"How am I going to do my best in this condition! It's unfair!" Trying to fight back.

"Life isn't fair. Do you think natural disasters are fair? Power hungry villains rampaging around? Like Midoriya stated, it's a heroes job to fight against said unfairness. Understood." He stated to the entire class. 

As the class does all the tests, I came first in everyone also sharing one with mochi girl and raven hair queen. With the latter taking my advice and creating a method for launching the ball into orbit. 'Creation quirk? A quirk that has similar potential as mine. If it wasn't for Nedzu, I could have enjoyed high school.' I thought waiting for Aizawa to tell us the results. "Telling you the results is illogical." as he presses a button to show the results.

1. Izuku Midoriya

2.Momo Yaoyorozu

3.Shoto Todoroki

4.Katsuki Bakugo

...

20.Minoru Mineta

"Minoru Mineta, go to Principle Nedzu's office. You are expelled, everyone else go to the classroom to collect your time tables, and what ever you want to do for the rest of class. I don't care as long as you don't wake me." Sensei said in his normal monotoned voice.

Everyone left, shocked that someone actually got expelled. 'Their can be only one.' I thought as I look towards the yellow haired pervert. 'If he doesn't change, I'll destroy him to.'

Thank you for reading. Also can I get a rip for learning how to spell Mineta's full name. Should I replace Mineta with a OC, Hitoshi Shinso or someone in class 1B? However I'm leaning towards OC.