Part 23:USJ

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

As everyone jumps out of the bus, we all walk inside the massive structure to see a person wearing a white puffy out waiting for us. "OMG! It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Uraraka expounded whilst trying to keep her fangirling to a minimum.

"Hello students, welcome to the Unforeseen, Simulation, Joint. Also known as the USJ." Spreading her arms out to the glory of this building 'So exactly like Universal, Studios, Japan.' Everyone thought. "Now, I have a few things that I would like to say before we begin. Maybe 4, or 5, or 6..." The mood slowly dulls. "Oh, by the way. Where is All Might?" She asked.

"Stuck in traffic." Aizawa stated.

<Jump-cut to All Might in a car with heavy traffic>

"This exercise was designed for two teachers anyway, so we can still continue." Thirteen said, turning her attention back to the class. "So does anyone here knows what my quirk is?" 

"You're quirk is called black hole, it allows you two suck up derby and turning it to dust." Uraraka stated, uncaring of putting her hand up.

"Yes, but it can easily kill people if given to the wrong hands." All the smiles disappear. "In this class you'll be learning how to save lives even with lethal quirks." 

"Woah, they even have fake villains cool!" Kirishima stated pointing to the misty portal as villains walk out. Most notable villains are a bioengineered monster bird thing, and man that has his families hands on him.

"Those are real villains! Denki try and get a signal to main campus, Thirteen protect the students." Aizawa commanded as he rushes down to the villain.

"Iida, run to main campus now!" I stated as while throwing him out of the USJ.

"Hello there, young heroes. If our intel is correct, All Might should be here. Can you tell me where he is?" The dark mist villain questioned as he appears. "Their should be 20 of you, not 18. But then again, Eraserhead does have the tendency to expel students." You can tell he is grinning, even without a mouth.

"Rude, you haven't even told us who you guys are!?" I called out, making shocked faces on my classmates.

"My apologies, I'm Kurogiri from the League Of Villains. And I shall send you to your doom!" He said opening portals under us all. Falling through the mist, I hear something in this villain's mindscape. "Help me.

Before I could question the voice, a cold sensation covers me. Drowning in the water, my body instantly forms gills to breath as my wings fade away. Looking around I see Mina Almost about get eaten by a shark villain. Rushing over, both Tsuyu and I both smash this villain in the head at the same time, and I kick him lower into the water as Tsuyu takes her to the boat with me following. On the boat, both of the girls look at me with an angry glare. "Why did you antagonise the villain?!"

"It was either gain information of who is attacking or allow Bakugo and Kirishima attack the villain and the same result would happen." I state looking at them. "At the very least we got Iida out of the USJ without the villains knowing about it, and if he goes to main campus now we will get pro heroes out here as soon as possible."

"Come down girlies, all we want to do is play~." The villains began to surround the boat. "Yeah! Leave that guy to us we want to have fun with him~." The small amount of female villains said looking at me with hungry eyes. One of the villains is manipulating the water to form a hand, also I notice the emergency drain lever on the side. I smirk.

I walk up to the edge of the boat, while holding a vial of white stuff. "If you wanted to have fun, why didn't you go to the circus?" Opening it as I drop it into the water. A slight pulse of greenish pink energy surrounds the villain.

"What the hell!!" That villain said as I use his quirk and body to activate the drain lever. Grabbing both Tsuyu and Mina, I fly up as the villains are pulled into the drain.

"So you can control people?!" Mina Shouted in my ear.

"Ow. Yes I can, my only limit is energy and it being organic." I state with them both giving me shocked looks, landing on the side of what would be the beach.

Looking to the central plaza, we watch in shock as our teacher is defeating mass amounts of villains solo. "You got to admit that our sleep deprived teacher is still a pro hero. Ribbit*"

"No kidding. He's awesome, why haven't I ever heard of him?" Mina questioned.

"He's an underground hero. He does a heroes job that other heroes refuse to do because it isn't popular. Anyway, let's go to the Conflagration Zone, Thirteen is there." Both of them nod in agreement. 'Hope you're safe Momo.'

<Momo's POV>

Falling to the ground, along side with Jiro and Kaminari. Villains walking towards us, I quickly create a Bo staff and a katana for Jiro as we both enter a stance to fight. "Momo can make me a weapon, anything!" Kaminari questioned, having no form. Passing him two silver knuckle dusters. "Thanks!" Sending sparks through them.

"No problem, here they come." I stated as we all begin to fight, starting off strong until we slowly became overwhelmed. Pulling Jiro closer to me, I create a insolating blanket to surround us. "Kaminari! Now!" Not need to say it twice, he released a huge voltage of electricity. Seemingly frying the villains. "Good work Kaminari." I said, recreating my leotard.

"Not so fast." One of the villains said grabbing Kaminari's head, as the fried villains begin to rise. "I don't like killing fellow electric quirk users, however I'll make a exception if you don't surrender." As he begins to arc electricity around his hand.

"Do it, why should I care for perverts?" Jiro said, surprising most of the villains. "Or are you a bitch that falls on his promises?"

"That's it!" As the villain surges energy into him. Kaminari revitalises himself and sends the excess to the knuckle dusters. "What!" As Kaminari rips his hand off pulls off a uppercut, knocking him out.

"Try hutting someone made out of rubber lightning boy!" Another villain said, jumping behind him a sword just about to slash.

'No.' I launch forward at the villain, dropping the Bo staff as I clench my fist. A surge of energy flows into my arm, aiming directly at the villains chest. "SSSMMMMMAAAAAASSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A giant wind current staggers all the villains, as well sending the rubber villain into the mountain side. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream from my broken arm, while collapsing to the ground.

Jiro taking the opportunity two rap the both of us with the same insolating blanket. "Kaminari, again!" He complies, this time frying all the villains. "Momo, are you alright? Did you know this would happen?" I shake my head, barely keeping a straight face. "Let's get you out of here."

Thanks for reading and peace!