Part 67: Two Heroes EP, 2

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Momo's POV>

"Wow. Didn't think that I would be stopped for so long. I'm afraid that at this point, we will be terribly late." All Might muttered to himself, while I finish my huffing fit.

"Late? Late for what?" I questioned, straightening my posture in the process.

"Oh! I wanted to drop in on a dear old pal of mine, sorry for springing it on you." All Might informs, as I simply wave it off. "Do you mind coming along?"

"Sure I don't mind!" I announced smiling, only for a flash of Izuku's practically lifeless face breaks it away. "All Might. Their is something that I wanted to ask you."

"Shoot! Just know that my friend doesn't know about OFA and how I passed it on to you, so keep everything under wraps ok?!" All Might requests, causing me to nod in understanding.

"Alright. I wanted to know, why you don't hate Izuku like most people?" I questioned, causing the pro to be taken aback a little. "Out of anyone that I know, you have the most reason too. Gran Torino told me about what happened with the previous holder of OFA before you."

"W-well that's because-." All Might begun, only to be cut off by the sound of a spring contracting and extending. In a matter of seconds, the head of a blond female hops towards us on a Pogo-stick.

"Their you are uncle! Finally!" She announces, before jumping towards All Might. "Welcome, Uncle Might!"

"Melissa! It's so good to see you!" All Might continued, catching her into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, it's been forever! I can't believe you are actually here!" Melissa responded, beaming positivity with her smile.

"I'm truly grateful for the invitation. I almost didn't recognised you, since when did you become so grown up?" The pro hero questioned.

"Well I am 17 now, you know. Much heavier than the last time you saw me." The blond lady explained, causing All Might to lift her higher into the air.

"Are you? No! AHAHA!" The two begin to laugh with one an other, stopping to begin chatting about major events in their lives. "And Dave! Where is he hiding?"

"Oh, he is in his lab." She informed, smiling even harder. "He had a break through on some research that he's been working on for years! Actually, he doesn't know that you are even here. This is just a little surprise to celebrate his work."

"So that's what this is about! Give me the scoop then, what is he cook up this time?" All Might questioned, positioning himself in his signature pose.

"He said that it's confidential. He won't even tell me what he's been doing." The blond states, while All Might realises that I'm feeling like a third-wheel.

"Scientist and their secrets. Anyways, Young Yaoyorozu! Allow me to introduce you my friend Dave's daughter." The pro proclaims, while the blond haired lady turns to face me.

"It's really nice to meet you, I'm Melissa Shield." She introduces herself, bringing her hand out to shake mine.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, a first year student of UA's hero course and one of All Might's student." I introduce myself, taking her hand into a shake.

"Yaoyorozu? Are you the one dating the sex quirk user, Izuku Midoriya?" Melissa questioned, causing me to flinch slightly to what her reaction might be and for the position of my relationship. "Can't believe I'm meeting the person who's dating my personal hero!"

"Wha-?! Personal hero? Have you met before?" I questioned, still completely taken aback from what she said.

"Nope! I've never met him at all!" Melissa exclaims, grabbing her pogo-stick and compacting it into a capsule. "He's doing something that I afraid to do."

"What is are afraid to do?" I continued the interrogation, while All Might looks at me like he already knew the answer.

"To become a hero with a sex quirk."

<Izuku's POV>

"Stop villain!" A hero with blue mechanical arms announced, causing everyone to move away from Nejire and myself. "I will not allow a rapist to taint this place of technological marvel of I-island!" Causing me to face him.

"Are you shouting to yourself?" I questioned, while a sadden expression adorns on Nejire's face. "Hope you realise that if a rapist on this island, then the security system should have already eliminated the possible threat."

"Silence criminal! You are under arrest, refuse to corporate or I will use- put your phone down!" The hero commanded, as I use my Tartarus security credentials to request assistance from the security system before passing it to Nejire. Seeing my refusal to his commands, he rushes forward with his fist cocked back for a attack. "Bionic Crusher!!" The hero rocketed his fist into my torso, launching me back meters before land on the ground. "Hand me the phone civilian-!" The hero directed to Nejire, only for seven security drones rush towards the area. Before the hero could make any more commands, three of the drones detain the hero while three more create a perimeter around the area. Nejire carefully walks over to me, with the last drone scanning my injures. "What is the meaning of this?!? The villain is over there!"

"You are under arrest for: Quirk Discrimination, Assault, illegal quirk usage and Attempted Murder." One of the three robots detaining the hero lists all the crimes he just committed, as the the one stops scanning me. "Damage dealt to victim: 5 broken ribs, punctured left lung, punctured stomach, multiple internal haemorrhages and minor blood loss. Survival till medical services arrival: 07%." At that point, I rise up after completely healing myself. "Please remain laying down till medical services arrive."

"Huh? Command: System recognition protocol- Tartarus identification." I exclaimed causing everyone to become still in fear, while I do all the verification steps.

"T-this kid must be lying! They wouldn't let a monster walk freely through Tartarus prison!" The restrained pro screams out, with Nejire seating next to me drinking a bottle of water.

"System identification: Accepted. Welcome Medical Specialist Izuku Midoriya to I-island." The drone announces, dropping everyone's jaw. "Please remain laying down till medical services arrive."

"My quirk allows me to repair myself, please rerun Full Body Scan." I requested, laying down again but using Nejire's thighs as a pillow.

"You seriously have Tartarus identifications?" Nejire questions, while stroking my hair.

"Yes, but I must have a guard with the right ranking for the area I wish to enter."