Part 57: Ratings

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"HAHAHA!! WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO!!!" Sero and Kirishima Begun laughing their asses off at Katsuki's tamed form.

"S-shut it! I can't get my hair back to normal." Bakugo tried barking at them.

"Can't here you pretty boy!" Sero teased.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!!!" Katsuki exploded back into his 'normal' state.

"HE'S BACK!!!" The two proclaimed.

"Hey guys! What did you guys do at your internships!" Mina energetically announced. "All I did was paper work."

"I assisted in a hostage situation." Jiro informed, exciting the pink ball of energy.

"I help with taking down smugglers. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu continued.

"That so awesome!!!" Mina almost exploded from excitement. "Ura Ura and Minizawa! How was your internships."

"A complete nightmare. I was forced to smile throughout the entire week!" Shinso complained.

"Very enlightening." Uraraka stated, continuing her training.

"Uraraka changed a lot during her time." Denki stated before turning to the back of the room. "But what we have done, is nothing compared to those three." Pointing to Momo, Nakano and Iida.

"Yeah! You guys were their against Stain!" Hagakure commented.

"So was Izu was there as well." Momo informed, confusing the group.

"Really? From the leaked footage of Stain, Midori wasn't there." Mina stated, showing the video.

"Do you see the cracked part of the building?" Nakano questioned, as everyone nodding in the process. "Endeavor caused that by throwing Midoriya, after he took Stain's attack for him."

"Why did you do that!? Endeavor can defend himself!" Jiro scolded, stabbing me with her earphone jacks.

"No he couldn't. He only began reacting when I jumped in, and the Stain was targeting part of the body that would have killed him in a matter of seconds." I answered, silencing everyone.

"Everyone take your seats." Aizawa commanded, as everyone complies. "Classes have begun."

"Greetings Young heroes!" All Might announced, walking through the door like a normal person- he does back flip to the podium. "Today, we will be doing rescue race in Ground Gamma! Grab your hero-suits and meet me their!" Following his instruction, we finish changing and head to Ground Gamma.

"Damn! Midori and Yaomomo looking good!" Mina calls out, causing everyone to look at us.

"Does it matter?" Shinso questioned, gaining the attention of the class. "Oh no."

"Aww, he truly is Minizawa!" Hagakure comments.

"Can you even use Aizawa's scarf?" Sero questions, causing Denki to be instantly tied up and under Shinso's foot. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Smiling and capable of using the capture scarf, did you have your internship with Miss Joke?" I connected the dot, as shock fills Minizawa's eyes.

"Ahm!" All Might cleared his throat, regaining the class attention. "For this exercise, all of you will be split into four groups to race! The race will be to somewhere within this maze, where I'll be! However! In a rescue mission, their will be villains trying to stop you! So within this maze, their are robot snipers delaying you! Destroying them is banned! Now for the matches!" Pressing a button where the screen shows the match ups.

1. Izuku Midoriya, Mashirao Ojiro, Tenya Iida, Ashido Mina, Hanta Sero
2. Nakano Todoroki, Yuga Aoyama, Kyoka Jiro, Hitoshi Shinso , Eijiro Kirishima
3. Ochaco Uraraka, Katsuki Bakugo, Mezo Shoji, Denki Kaminari, Toru Hagakure
4. Momo Yaoyorozu, Fumikage Tokoyami, Rikido Sato, Tsuyu Asui, Koji Koda

"Why the fuck can't destroy the robots!" Bakugo questioned in fury, only to be shot by 50 electric rounds.

"Anymore questions that relate to the robots?" All Might countered, silencing everyone besides me. "Yes Young Midoriya?"

"Do they follow the same rules as the training I did before?" I questioned.

"No, the villain robots will have the same protection as the civilian robots." All Might answered, with five of the civilian moves towards us. "First match contestants, please follow these robots to your starting positions." While All Might spoke, Katsuki begins to get up. Using one of the civilian robots as a crutch, he instantly gets electrocuted again.

<Momo's POV>

"Who do you think will win this round?" Mina questions, with a determined Izuku looking at the camera.

"Midoriya, most likely. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu answered, with most people nodding.

"Depends on what difficulty the robots are on, and if they have the capability to change difficult between targets." I countered, causing Katsuki to laugh.

"Not even his main fucking food source has faith in him!" Bakugo cackles. Before anyone could challenge what he said, the screen changes to 'Robot Difficulty Settings' with the class's challenge rating. Everyone besides Izuku, Iida, Bakugo, Denki, Nakano and myself are at a rating of 1, with Nakano, Denki, Iida, myself and a just changed Bakugo at 2. Izuku is on 3, which is coloured red and beeping. "WHAT!?! Why is Deku's rating higher than mine!!"

"Also, how are the ratings based on?" Denki questions, surprising some people. "What?! Obviously 1 is easy mode, and 3 is hard mode. But why 1 instead of easy?" With that a text bubble appears, causing him to read it out aloud. "The rankings are based off of year groups. Kaminari's quirk puts him higher on the ratings, while Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Iida is a because of [Classified]. Bakugo increased because of his attitude, and will be expected to fail."

"I can handle anything that bastard can handle!! Put Me On The Same Rating As Deku!!!" Bakugo barked, as the text bubble pops back to the cameras. A new bubble appears on the screen. "Deku could not be found. Please stop being a child." Before that text disappears too.

"What does it mean by 'Classified' for them?" Shinso questioned, with a raged filled Pomeranian screams at the screen. "Also, it didn't say why Midoriya's rating was higher than anyone else."

"Who cares! We get to see the difference between the year group ratings!" Denki began hyping himself up.

"CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for reading! Peace!