Part 18: The Chosen One

Hey, readers. If you are wondering why I'm doing another chapter for this story, it's because I had extra time after finishing the chapter for "Deku, The Hell Flame Dragon Slayer". Hope you Enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

Walking into school today, a mass of reporters swarms me and other students. I was close to entering the school grounds, until one female reporter stands in front of me and asked me multiple questions about All Might. "Can you tell us anything about how All Might is as a teacher!?" She 'requested'. I sigh, going into my bag and handed her a card. Completely embarrassing her as I walk away. "Hey Marry, what did that kid gave you?" One of the reporters asked. "He gave me a card to a sex shop, but this one is the international company 'Fuckers'. Their slogan is 'We give you the tools, so that you can fuck off'."

I walk past Aizawa, who seemed to be headed over to pull out the rest of the students. "Midoriya. Principle Nedzu and All Might wishes to speak with you. Head over to the Principle's office." He stated in his normal monotoned. I slightly bow and walk away.

Knocking at the principle's door, I await my impeding doom. "You may enter." A voice echoed out. Walking inside, I see All Might and the Principle seating on the couch with flies of students spread across the coffee table. "Ah, Mr Midoriya. Please take a seat." The human created monster said. "We tried to get you yesterday, however you left the school grounds before we had the chance."

"S-sorry for that, I just had a lot on my mind." I apologised, rubbing the nape of my neck.

"No need to apologies Young Midoriya. Some of your classmates informed us about what happened in the changing room." I flinch slightly when All Might says that.

"Let's place a pin on that conversation. You are here to talk about who would be a good candidate for OFA in your class." Nedzu Directs the conversation.

"Depends on what type of hero you are looking for the next "Symbol of Peace", we can rule out a majority of the class. The only ones that would fit are Momo, Shoji or Mina." I stated.

"Why not Todoroki, Bakugo or Kirishima. This is under the assumption that they fix their attitude." All Might questioned.

"For Todoroki he is already top 10 material and can become the next "Symbol of Peace" without the OFA. Also Todoroki left before me yesterday, so the attitude he needs to fix in the demons within himself. Kirishima is downplaying himself and his quirk, also I'm uncertain if the OFA will work well with his quirk. Flowing energy in a harden object will cause it to heat up and  break, and this user will face a different issue that faced All Might." I state most the pros nodding in agreeance.

"What do you mean different issue?" Nedzu pondered.

"From what I see, the stockpiling function of OFA is hitting it's limit. Meaning it will most likely release it, and that could manifest in two possible ways. One is pushing energy out like crazy, meaning anyone who has a quirk that alters their physical capabilities will explode. Secondly is more of a theory, seeing how it's a quirk that passes itself down then it should pass down apart of that users quirk as well. If that's the case then the user will gain multiple quirks." This causes All Might to lean back and rub his face.

"If it is the first one, Katsuki Bakugo would be a possible choice to pass OFA down to, what is your reasoning for not choosing him?" Nedzu inquired.

"He already has the potential to be top 10, and if you don't account for his attitude he would be one of the best choice. However, his attitude is the greatest factor for why he shouldn't have it, he needed therapy ever since he gave me this scar." As I begin to rub the part of the scar on my cheek. "Before you ask, it happened over 8 years ago and I don't really want to talk about it."

"So why did you chose those three in particular, Young Midoriya?" All Might questions while looking at their flies.

"They all are becoming heroes for similar reason as you did, too help people the right reasons. Shoji is able to create surface area to handle the power, even though he will difficulty with his appearance. Mina has a similar issue, but she quite energetic to counter that. Momo has the intelligence and *sigh* the looks to become easily popular, she just needs the support." I explain, with the pros understanding what I'm saying.

"The issue with those choices is how to explain how new abilities are showing up on them." Nedzu stated. "Oh wait, that issue is with every student here."

"Blame it on me." I state, as both of them gives me a confused look. "If Mina or Momo is chosen, then we can state that their quirk interacted with my in a weird way, awakening dormant possibilities of their quirk. This can work for any girl or guy who swinges that way."

"Are you sure about this?" All Might states with a concerned look. "If that is the case, then based off of what you said and what I've seen in our class. I'll ask Young Yaoyorozu if she wishes to have OFA." I shake my hand in agreeance.

"Well now that it's all settled, All Might please escort Mr Midoriya to class. We will ask Miss Yaoyorozu after school" Principle Nedzu states, as both All Might and I leave. 'What anarchy is happening in class?'

Thanks for reading, and peace!