Part 64: The Angel & The Goddess

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Ah~." I moaned, as Momo and Nejire methodically played with my horns and tail. Trying my hardest to focus on them, trying to undo Momo's school uniform in the process.

"No." My girlfriend announced, flowing OFA through herself only to rip my hands off and behind me so that Nejire to take hold. "We're the ones in control~." Wrapping her hands around my neck, while pulling into a deep kiss for dominance. Raising my tail, I wrap my tail around her neck with my skill and experience dominate her mouth. "Hmm~!" Using Momo's perch against her, I begin rubbing my clothed bulge against her unprotected panties. "Ah~! You're trying so hard to claim control~." A small smirk forming on her face, as a clicking sound echoes from my neck with all my strength and control numbs away.

"W-what. Did you. Do?" I barely questioned, while Nejire and Momo get off of me. With absolute difficulty, I numbly felt the locked choker around my neck. "N-no."

"Yes~!" Momo countered, unravelling my tail around her neck. "I created a simpler and weaker version of Mei's quirk nullifying choker, however it still has the 3 hour limiter. Thankfully it just runs out of power, instead of 'possibly' blowing up." During the explanation, Nejire picks me up and tosses me onto the edge of the bed. Propping my body up from behind, Momo begins ripping off all the clothing on my torso. "Izu." Slightly teary, Momo begins rubbing the new scars on my body.

"This is the first time your seeing these, right?" Nejire questioned, while removing the remaining articles of clothing. "It seems that they have shrunk a lot the last time I did-." Without warning Momo bites the nape my neck, causing a trickle of blood to flow down my chiselled body.

"This is payback for not telling me about these~." Momo stated, wrapping my own tail around my neck and into her lips. "Watch." Forcing my head down, Nejire slides in between my legs while slowly rubbing them as she gets closer to my crotch. "Answer this~. When was the last time you truly aimed to pleasure yourself~?"

"I-I do- Ah~!" I barely muttered out, only to be cut off guard by Nejire licking up my shaft.

"Answer~." Momo commanded, while toying with one of my nipple in the process.

"Ah~- I-I can't remember." I panted out, with both of them swirling the tips with their tongues.

"So I can assume that this is your first time~." Momo teased moving my head, initiating a deep passionate kiss that she now easily dominates in. Breaking the kiss, while her tongue slides across my jaw line and up to my ear. "Izu~. Relax, focus on your own pleasure and enjoy the ride~." A smirk forming on their faces, as Nejire rhythmically and relentlessly sucked, lick and massages every inch of my crotch. 

"Ahh~!!" I moaned from Momo unexpected sucking of my tail, while tightening it around my neck to slow my the blood flow. 'I can't wait- fuck them~- When this choker if off me- break their minds~-!' "-FUCK~!!!" I brokenly thought, only to be broken out by my own orgasm. Besides my panting, I hear both of them chugging down the entire loads and sucking it completely dry.

"I always thought it would taste salty, but it was quite sweet." Nejire commented, continuing to lick my dick making my body spaz slightly. "That choker really limits you, huh."

"How about we allow him to rest a little~?" Momo questioned, resting my body on the bed and keeping my propped up with a pillow. "Thankfully, their is something that I wanted to check."

"Really! Wha-?!" Nejire questioned, only for Momo to use OFA to pin her to the wall and undoing a few buttons of her blouse to see her cleavage.

"Ever since I met Izu's mother, I've been questioning my sexuality." A small smirk forming on her lips, using her nail to cut through rest of the clothes to show sempai's pastel yellow underwear. "Now I'm positive that I'm a Bi." Momo proclaimed, ripping off the sliced clothes and begins making out with the completely submissive Nejire. Breaking for air, both of them giggle with my girlfriend unclips and tosses the bluenette's bra to the side. Enjoying the sight, Nejire uses this time to create a spiral destroying all of Momo's clothes.

"It's no fun if I'm the only one naked~." Nejire commented, before making out again. 'Only one?' I thought, watching them moaning and feeling every inch of one an other for every minute passing. 'Glorified sex object. Objects become forgotten when they have no use. Is that what's going to happen to me?' Powerless to even close my eyes, as my body slowly begins to shuts down. "Ah!" She screams out, gripping her crotch tattoo.

"What's wrong?" Momo called out, as both of them watch the crotch tattoo slowly fading away.

"Why is it doing that? Midoriya said it only happens when it's out of power or if he's dying." Nejire informs, confusing themselves in the process. Before they could say anything else, the sound of a mechanical lock deactivating. Turning to the sound, fear floods them while they rush to me. Nejire places her hand on my chest, funnelling all the energy collected into me and knocking herself out from the rapid energy loss.

"Izuku? Wake up Izuku. Wake up please!" Momo cried out, shaking my body in the process. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE REASON WHY YOU'RE DEAD, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" Shutting her eyes as the stockpiled lust energy in her releases into me, causing enough pain to knock her out. 'It's enough to keep me alive, but my body is knocking me out for major repairs-.'

Thanks for reading and peace!