Part 8: Entrance & Placing

Heya readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Hey mum, I'm home!" I said, taking off my shoes and walking into the main living space. Noting the other pair of shoes in the hall way.

"Hi honey, how wa- why do you have wings?" Mum said, causing the guess to turn around. "Also, if you don't remember this is Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mother." 

"Hey, Izuku. Long time since we last saw each other, what have you been up too? I can tell your quirk manifested, and boy have you grown." Surprising me how calm she for a Bakugo.

"It has been forever." I went into a hug with her. 'God, what the hell?! How much sexual frustration does she have? Doesn't her husband pleasure her?' I gave my mum a shocked look, while my eyes are glowing from the intensity of her lust. "I've been doing jobs here and there, while preparing for the UA entrance exam. How's Masaru and you doing? Can't be easy dealing with Katsuki?" I pulling out from the hug.

"Tch. Masaru and I have been fucked by our time schedules work gave us, and every time we get to be together Katsuki manages to ruin it for us." Mitsuki explains. "That's why I'm here, to ask your mum a favour."

"Well, after I get out of the shower I can give you a massage while you talk business. We have all the equipment from when I practiced on mum." I said while beginning to move to my room. "If you don't then I'll just do it on mum instead."

"Fuck yeah I'll have a free massage, I heard from Inko just a minute ago that you are a licenced massage therapist." This causes mum to slightly giggle.

"Well, do you mind helping mum set up then? I won't take long." I said, quickly grabbing my stuff and walking into the bathroom.

"Sure, just tell me who you fucked before coming here." She tried to get me in trouble, when I began to close the door.

"Oh, I fucked the R-Rated heroine: Midnight. But I can't confirm it seeing how she won't be walking around for roughly a week." At that, I closed the door on the completely shocked face of Mitsuki, and the rolling ball of laughter known as my mum. 'So, Katsuki got it from his mum but he is far more blunt than her.'

After causing multiple orgasms from a normal massage on Mitsuki, the nine remaining months flew by. In those months, I manage to master flying, cleaned Takoba Municipal Beach Park to gain experience in carrying weirdly shaped and weighted objects. The news found out that a junior high student fucked Midnight, which caused Midnight to explain that she is a licence sex therapist helping a sex quirk user. That wasn't the best part though, it was when the media asked the question. "Seeing how you have gone on record about your sexual experiences with other pro heroes, how do you rank that student?" And the response caused outrage for every pro hero she dated. "The only reason for why I spoke about other pro heroes, is because they slandered my name to the media. What I will say is that they made definitely me question who is suppose to benefit from the session, something that none of the names you know I've dated has ever done." I'm thankful that I decided to hide my new form from my class mates, they may not know what my quirk is but they aren't that dumb.

I look at the of UA, taking in the size seeing how I didn't get the chance the first time. "Get out of my way Deku, or I'll set you on fire." The Pomeranian commanded.

"I hope you can clean that attitude up before you get expelled at this school. Also do you have our mothers number? I need to contact her about the meeting place for the photoshoot tomorrow." I informed.

"YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF, DEKU!" He yelled before storming off.

"You are just jealous that she likes me more than she likes you!" I countered back, which he simply ignored.

"Isn't that mean to say something like that to a person?" A brown hair girl said.

"For someone who caused this scar on my face, not a chance." Then I walked inside, putting the girl in shock. "Ain't you coming?" I said, breaking her out of her daze.

First was the written test, everyone was separated into classrooms to do the tests. The supervising teacher my group was Midnight, and that is positively difficult to do the test. Not the actual test itself, but the smell and sound of a muffled vibrator on or in her while masturbating made concentrating difficult. The girl with the earphone jacks and the guy that seemed to be beast like also had similar issues. Finishing a few minutes early, I handed in the test in only for Midnight to touch my hand. 'Holy shit! She has been edging herself for 2 hours straight?! Is she trying to break my mind with an energy overload?!' I thought, quickly running to the odditorium.

Taking my seat, I read through the pamphlet. As I begin to burn off the overflowing energy, I barely paid attention to the Present Mics explanation. Then a blued hair boy stood. "Excuse me, so far you have only talked about 3 robots when the pamphlet says 4? If this is a error on the school, I would have expected better from you." He complained, then turning around and pointed to me. "And you with green hair and horns, you have not been paying attention this entire time. If your here to waste time then I suggest you leave." Katsuki is trying not to laugh at my demise.

"Sorry that I'm trying to keep my quirk under control, an the fact that you were distracted by me indicates that you don't have what it takes to be a hero. Present Mic was phrasing the most important robots first, meaning that last robot is more of an obstacle then a method of gaining 'villain points'. Also, while I'm at it. If it was a mistake, that should show you that they are still people. People makes mistakes everyday in this line of work we all are trying to get in, you must work with everything you have and be prepared for when everything goes wrong." I proclaimed, and gesturing towards the front.

Present Mic finished, allowing everyone to change into their gym or training clothes and separate to the busses. 'Great, who knew that yelling at an idiot drains so much energy? I should have enough to complete this exam.'

Thanks for reading and peace!