Part 34: Angels vs Demons

Hello readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Thank you. I have a feeling that'll need it for this match." I stated as while walking away. Still listening to what they would say.

"HA! The nerd is pathetic!" Bakugo commented, as Uraraka and Ojiro snicker.

"I think I know!" Monoma stated, while I assume he pokes his head over the separating wall. "Ibara's quirk has some ability that similar to Midoriya's. However I couldn't figure out in what way."

"Hey! Hope you do better than me, man!" Kaminari passes, patting my shoulder. 'Oh. My. GOD!! DENKI IS A MASOCHIST!!! He's making triple the amount of energy the average guy makes!'

"Th-thanks, I better rush off. I don't want them to start without me!" I joked as I run to the arena.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO PRINCIPLE NEDZU'S DEMON STUDENT, CLASS 1A IZUKU MIDORIYA!!" Present Mic announced, with everyone screaming and shouting for me. Waving to the audience as Mic continued. "AGAINST THE DEMON OF CLASS 1A, WE HAVE THE ANGELIC SAINT OF CLASS 1B!! IBARA SHIOZAKI!!!"

"The Lord has guided me to defeat this manifestation of sin and evil." She commented, while doing a small prayer to the sky.

"Saddening. Even the manifestation of sin and evil has the choice to go down the path righteousness. For a believer of the god, you should know it isn't your job judge others but the Lords." I countered, as we both prepare ourselves to fight. The tension in the stadium becomes thicker to the point you can cut it with a butter knife.

Midnight looking at the us before cracking he whip. "Begin!" Launching into action, Ibara buries her hair into the ground. Rushing forward, I dodge the randomly spouting vines from the ground. One of her vines just barely wrapping around my ankle, attempting to use my quirk to remove it. 'Thought so. She's capable to manipulate the vines on a cellular level. I can't even effect her through the vines, due to them being able to disperse it before it got to her.' At that she completely wrapping me in her vines.

"WHAT'S THIS!?! SHIOZAKI IS DEFEATING MIDORIYA WITH ORGANIC MATTERIAL!!! ISN'T HIS QUIRK BEING ABLE TO MANIPULATE ANY LIFE!?!" Present Mic commented.

"Most likely, Shiozaki's quirk gives her full control of the vines. Therefore she is a counter to Midoriya." Aizawa is theorising correctly, as my tail breaks free and slashes all the vines off the ground. The vines covering me decay, while I fly into the air. "I was correct. Midoriya is unable to effect the vines while they are connected to Shiozaki, meaning she possibly has untapped potential and abilities."

"THAT'S INSANE!!!" Mic being a loud blonde. Looping back to the arena, I speed down to the ground. Rolling into a sprint, I rip my wings off of my back. Slightly screeching in pain, Ibara repeating the same method only faster and with constructs blocking me. Using my wings as swords, I slash through her defences. Any vines that attack me from behind, my tail cuts through it. "LOOKS LIKE IZUKU MIDORIYA IS TAKING A SLASH AND DASH APPROACH!!"

Ripping through the last blockade, I launch into the air towards her. Manipulating my wings back, I rocket kick Ibara in the chest while cutting the connection to the ground with my tail. Skidding on the ground, she thrusts her vines into the ground slowing herself. Relaxing my body as she prepares for another attack. "Izuku Midoriya wins via ring out!" Midnight calls out, with Ibara looking on the ground noting that she's out of bounds.

"That was- AH!- fun!" I spoke while reattaching my wings. "Wait why did I rip out my wings when I could have turned them into a Kagune?"

"I question my actions as well Midoriya, with one of them being a teacher." Aizawa answered me as I look at the commentator stand.

"Easy! You are a amazing teacher!" I shouted back, while walking back to the stands.

"SEE ERASERHEAD!!! YOUR STUDENTS LOVE YOU!!" Present Mic teased, as the audience chuckles. "CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY DOWN!!!"

"Shoto! Stop this pointless resistance and use your fire side!" Endeavor scolded Todoroki, while I lean on the wall blocking me from their view.

"No! I made a vow that'll never use this side! Ever since you drove Mother insane and locked her in a insane asylum!!" Todoroki shouted as he walks away.

"How many times do I have to tell you!? She hurt you, my masterpiece!" Endeavor countered with equal fury. "Tch!"

"That's something I think I shouldn't have overheard." I stated, as Endeavor turns to me.

"This is none of your concern brat. Leave and never speak this to anyone." Endeavor threatened.

"Endeavor. I am not a tool or object that you can push around, and that applies to Todoroki. And while we are making threats. If Todoroki informs me that you are abusive, I'll inform the school and possibly the media." I countered with him looking as if he's going to kill me. "Well that isn't a threat, more like a promise. And I keep my promises." Locking myself in a death stare with Endeavor, easily winning as he simply walks away.

"..." Todoroki listened before running off. I chuckle to myself as I continue to walk to the benches. Unable to hear what he said while running off. "So Demons can be angels in disguise."

Thanks for reading and Peace!