Part 63: Explanations

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Let's see... All clear! Neither of you have any STD's!" Nedzu announced, whilst checking the results.

"I thought tests like that take roughly a week?" Momo commented, causing the bioengineered creature to nod.

"These test is based off a quirk that reacts to any STD's, however if it came up positive then we would have to do more tests to see what type it is." The principle informed, turning to Midnight and I. "Now that's over, I'll take my leave. All of you may now ask your questions."

"Explain to us what happened and why the crotch tattoo's lit up?" Nejire begun, clearly annoyed about something. "I almost badly injured Tamaki because of it!"

"We were trying to find a new energy collection method for Izuku, because it causes pleasure reliance for Izuku's sexual partners. I suggested showing and releasing his hunger and feelings to the partner, but it didn't work the way I predicted and presumably effected you ladies." Midnight explained.

"Man~. I feel soo drained." Mina complained, as Jiro and her using Momo as a crutch. I walk over to them with a confused expression. "Something wrong?"

"One of your crotch tattoos has been sniffed out, both of you." I stated, moving my hands above their crotches. "And the storage tattoo is massively drained- Nejire your one is at the brink of vanishing!"

"Tamaki and I were sparing when it happened. The attack that I released tripled and I was holding it back!" The bluenette announced, freaking out Tamaki that little more.

"What POWER!" Mirio proclaimed, while flexing.

"Izu? Why are your feathers black?" Momo questioned, catching me off guard as I turn my feathers invisible. "Izu." Lurching forward into a hug, causing both Mina and Jiro to collapse onto the ground.

"Ow! You could have warned us-!" The two complained, only to be cut off by seeing my eyes flickering pink at them. Their bodies shuddered, catching The Big 3's and Midnight's attention.

"A-are you t-two o-ok?" Tamaki questioned, forcing me to pull deeper into the hug.

"I-Izuku's eyes just flickered pink, and- fuck my body~!" Jiro explained, only to enter a huffing fit. "Compared to last time, this one was far more controlled."

"Midoriya's eyes changed pink the last time, so he might have activated it again?" Midnight thought out a loud.

"That would make sense, seeing how I didn't feel anything." Nejire commented, while I wobble us to the couch.

"T-that s-should be e-expected." Tamaki stated, causing everyone to turn to him. Instantly hiding himself in the corner of the room. "W-why is it damp here?"

"I think what Tamaki was trying to say is that the first time will never be 'controlled', only that most potentially harmful scenario's are limited." Mirio continued, only for Tamaki to shake his head.

"B-bottling up instincts will causes it to overwhelm the person." The shy kitten countered, as Midnight starts to over exaggerate her realisation.

"So if that's the case, then all that bottled up feelings will pulsate out of said person." She announced, rubbing her forehead in the process. "I didn't think about that for him because he be going to therapy since his quirk manifested. Tamakitten, how did you realise this before me?"

"I-I stopped bothering diets for a reason." Tamaki informs, while Jiro and Mina shakily get up.

"I know and I'm extremely jealous!" Nejire pouts, as I begin to daze off slightly.

"Izu? How much energy did you collect before this incident?" Momo questioned, catching the attention of everyone.

"Enough to remove the STD's from Midnight." I dazedly responded, causing my girlfriend to look me into her eyes. 

"You can tell he's hungry by simply hugging him?" Mirio questioned, gaining the nods from Jiro, Mina and Nejire.

"He gets tired when he doesn't have much energy." Midnight informs, causing them 'oh faces' that people like to do.

"That also means that your awake because I'm hugging you." Momo states, while I begin to nibble at her neck. "Ah~. Now toying with my neck. Oh~, before I forget. I have tickets to the I-island expo from winning first place during the Sports Festival, but I'm going with someone else so you have choose someone to join you."

"Can I join!?" Nejire announced, jumping into a hug behind me. "Please?!?"

"S-sure." I sputtered out, trying to save myself from being choked out. "C-can I have my throat back?" Slightly releasing grip on me.

"Well that's good! Jiro, Uraraka and I are going too! Momo also gave us tickets!" Mina proclaimed, as a alarm goes off on the desk at the opposite end of Tamaki.

Walking over, Midnight slightly squirms at what it was. "Oh no! There is a teacher meeting I have to go too, and I had Midoriya right before it! What was I thinking!? Also Midoriya still needs energy... Everyone besides the three hugging, leave with me! I trust Nejire and Midoriya to lock the room when you're done!"

"Wait, why do we have to go? We could help feed Midori!" Mina challenged, while Tamaki and Mirio complies and leaves.

"Yaoyorozu is a class rep, Nejire is apart of the Big 3 and Midoriya literally has the trust of The Hero Commission, Tartarus prison, All Might and every other teacher at this school. Can you two have something going for you that indicates you being responsible?" Midnight informs, silencing everyone at that moment. "I take that as a no. Midoriya, you are not permitted to use that energy collection technique."

"I think that technique won't work on these two anyway, both of them have some form of energy manipulation." I countered, while Midnight locks the door behind her.

"I'm curious. Can the two of us be able to break him~?" Nejire questioned, nibbling and sucking at my sensitive horn.

"We can give it a shot~." Momo answered, grabbing my tail and begins sucking me off.  "Too bad he can't feed off his own pleasure. I quite enjoy his cute blushing face~."

Thanks for reading and peace!