Part 31: I CAN WHAT!?!

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!!

<Izuku's POV>

"Calamity." I claim with my team smiling like mad women. 'Wait... I created a team full of females... Oops.'

"I permit the name change. I hope you can live up to it." Midnight looks me straight in the eyes, a slight smirk forming on the side of her lips. "Times up! Please for into your groups!"

"ALRIGHT FOLKS!! LETS SEE THE TEAMS!! WITH 70 POINTS IS TEAM TSUNOTORI!! 125 POINTS, TEAM RIN!! 165 POINTS, TEAM KODAI!! 225 POINTS, TEAM KENDO!! 285 POINTS, TEAM SHINSO!! 305 POINTS IS TEAM MONOMA!! 380 POINTS, TEAM HAGAKURE!! 445 POINTS IS TEAM TOKOYAMI!! 640 POINTS, TEAM BAKUGO!! 675 POINTS, TEAM TODOROKI!! 695 POINTS, TEAM TETSUTETSU!! FINALLY, TEAM CALAMITY WITH 10,000,325 POINTS!!!" Present Mic announced.

"Hey Sato and Koda, why are you guys embarrassed?" I questioned. Both of them look at me with a confused face then turn to Hagakure. "You guys can't see her, I can. By the way, you are looking great Hagakure." Hagakure gets embarrassed by this and tries to covers herself up with her hands. "Awe, you look cute when you're blushing~." I teased, with covering her face instead.

"Ok, stop with the teasing." Midnight commanded. "Now that's all out of the way. Teams, are you ready? Good! 3,2,1,-"

"GO!!!" Present Mic cuts off Midnight, as everyone begins. Midnight turns to the commentator box and gives him the death stare. As everyone rushes towards my team, I launch myself into the air. "WOAH!! MIDORIYA HAS ROCKETED INTO THE SKY!!! WHAT MAKES THIS CALAMITY THEN!?!"

"That his team can split up and reek havoc. If I had to guess, Mei Hatsume is going to use everyone as a bill board for her inventions. After all, she can use her inventions to knock people out without effecting her team." Aizawa spitting straight facts.

"BUT SHE CAN'T!! THE RULE BAN PEOPLE FROM-" Present Mic trying to lay down the rules.

"I'll allow it!" Midnight cuts him off, just for petty reasons.

"Also the rule states you can't physically push someone off, or use your quirks to knock someone out. It does not include inventions that the support course brings to the table. This make you wrong by challenging the referee and factually at once." Aizawa joining the bashing of Present Mic. Rising from the ground are the same types of turrets that were in the race. "We have multiple students with flying abilities this year, so principle Nedzu has added multiple anti-air turrets for this year." A massive grin forms on his face as I dodge and weave the gun fire. 'I definitely need to feed after this!'

"DEKU!!!" Katsuki launches to me.

"Perfect timing." I state, with him preparing to launch a massive explosion at me. "Nope." I slash my wrist, as a spray of my blood covers him. My wound heals while my blood congeals onto Katsuki's arms, forming into mirrored blood tattoos. All of his momentum completely disappears, effectively being stationary.

"What did you do!" Katsuki growled, clearly not enjoying the feeling.

"What? Don't you enjoy the feeling of being under my will~?" I teasingly questioned, all while he tries to use his quirk. "Sorry. I didn't allow you to use your quirk." His eyes open in shock. "Yep, I finally figured out how to nullify quirks." I stated as everyone goes quiet. I move above Katsuki, so that all the anti-air turrets attack him instead. "Katsuki, thank you for volunteering to be my meat shield."

"DID WE HEAR THIS CORRECTLY!?! IZUKU MIDORIYA IS ABLE TO NULLIFY QUIRK-!?!" Present Mic questioned, only for Eraserhead to use his quirk.

"He is my student Mic. He most likely copied how my quirk does it, and formed his own version. This one clearly doesn't have the same weakness as mine." Aizawa informed, freaking most of the audience with excitement.

"May I have my voice back?" A croaky Present Mic asked, with Aizawa complying. "Thank you. NOW LET'S LOOK DOWN ON THE SURFACE!!" He returns back to himself. Everyone watches as Mei uses Teams Tokoyami, Monoma and Tetsutetsu as her main bill boards. Mina putting Mei's version of quirk nullifying chockers onto the remaining Bakugo team, that she then explained for Mei. Atsuko stays on team Todoroki's right side to constantly melting the ice, and shooting a fire balls at Iida's engines.

"Kaminari now!" Todoroki set the plan Pikachu, as Kaminari pulsates massive amounts of electricity. Atsuko completely un affected. "Why aren't you spazzing on the ground?!" Todoroki shouted in confusion. A massive grin forming on her face, that is making Katsuki jealous.

"Todoroki!" I yell down, he looks up. "She's immune to both fire and electricity." Atsuko signing for 'kind of' to me. "Correction, she just then found out about her immunity to electricity. She could have found out sooner, but Katsuki constantly refused to train with her in Junior High." I flick Katsuki in the forehead.

"Hey Million boy! Do you want these?" Hatsume questioned as holds up three headbands. I send my tail down and grab them off of her.

"Thank you Hatsume!" I stated, as I start putting them on Katsuki.

"Stop that! I don't want your hand outs you fucking extra!!" He barked.

"Sorry, heroes are suppose to help the weak and defenceless." I countered, while continuing to put them on. Moving my lips two his ear, I whisper into. "That is a lesson you should have learnt, instead of treating people like shit." I tie the headbands like gags, to shut him up. 'I could have just used my quirk to do this, but this is more fun.'

"TIMES UP!!! FIRST PLACE GOES TO THE TEAM THAT LIVED UP TO THEIR NAME, TEAM CALAMITY!! SECOND PLACE GOES TOO, TEAM TODOROKI!! THIRD PLACE GOES TO TEAM BAKUGO!! LASTLY, FOURTH PLACE GOES TO TEAM SHINSO!! THE STUDENTS WILL BE HAVING A LUNCH BREAK BEFORE THE NEXT EVENT, SO GO CHECK OUT THE STANDS OUTSIDE!!"

THANKS FOR READING! *Ahem* And have a lovely day.