Part 58: Race

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

'This is going to be a pain.' I thought to myself, staring at the camera that's obviously being fed to Principle Nedzu. 'The levelling for this would be different than the original course, but more importantly I would have to deal with the highest level either way-.'

"Begin!" All Might announced, as a horn indicates the race. Instantly, 25 shots echo towards me. An explosion of electricity pulsates out from my location.

"Ouch! Thank god that isn- Oh god!" Mina spoke, only to be shot by a round.

"This is insane!" Iida complained, whilst being shot every meter he goes.

"My quirk is the greatest for this cours-." Sero claimed, taping one of the robots up while it electrocutes him. "Should have realised that would happen because of the Pomeranian."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU TAPED BASTARD!!!!!!" Bakugo's rage echoes out.

"Is Midoriya going to move, or take every shot and lose?" Shinso questioned, with at the same time 2/3 of the robots begin to reload. From their view, a field of white feathers with green and pink faded tips completely surrounds me. Rushing forward along with the feathers, jumping off the starting area and swirling together. My tail sparks on the floor as I arc up into the sky, spreading my fully feathered wings. "I spoke too soon." Dodging a majority of the rounds targeting me, I deflect one of them at Iida.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Iida screams louder than Present Mic seeing a spider, scarring everyone watching and partaking.

"That's what Izuku is facing!!" Jiro shouts at the screen, as I could hear Nedzu maniacal laugh from his office. Dive bombing into the pipes, I navigate through them with little to no difficulty.

"Congratulations, Young Midoriya-!" All Might announced while I pass into the finishing line, only to be shot in the back. "Ouch."

"Damn it!" I shouted, while the pulsating electricity flows through me. Slowly rising from the ground, I flick my wings as a lightning bolt shoots into the metal guard rails. "Much better."

"Did you just flick off- never mind! You did a amazing job! Head back to the rest of the class, I feel as though the rest will take a while." All Might calculated, causing me to fly over to the class.

"WTF!!!" The class erupts at me, instantly asking me questions.

"One at a time! I may have super hearing but that doesn't mean super brain!" I announced, causing everyone to calm down.

"To form one question out of multiple of similar questions." Momo stated, as I turn to her. "Why-?"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A HIGHER RATING THAN ME!?!" Bakugo interrupts my girlfriend.

"I have been training with these robots for the week internship, and your quirk doesn't help with these robots. Actually, your quirk might be a negative against these robots." I informed, watching the fury rise in his eyes.

"If I am able to destroy these robots than it wouldn't be a issue!" Bakugo barked back.

"Katsuki. You know you can't kill villains, meaning you can't destroy these robots." I countered, causing him to just turn away.

"'and your quirk doesn't help with these robots.' Are you stating that your quirk does?" Shinso questioned, causing me to nod.

"Energy absorbers will have a better time with these robots than non. I manage during the internship to infuse electricity with my energy to disperse it more effectively." I answered, while watching the medical bots rolling Iida to Recovery Girl. "Still hurts like hell, but manageable."

"How did we just realised the feathers? *Ribbit*" Tsuyu questioned, confusing me slightly.

"What feathers?" I countered, showing my now featherless wings. "Just kidding." Flapping them slightly, the plumage feathers return to view. "I wanted to keep them out of view, so I just turned them invisible."

"I forgot you can do that!" Hagakure exclaimed, while jumping around in her hero-suit.

"Why did you deflect one of your rounds at Iida?" Kirishima questions. "It was both manly and very unmanly."

"You still haven't defined what a manly mean Kirishima. Also, it's to show you guys the differences between 2 and 3. Rounds for the 3rd years are instant knock for the average person." I informed, causing Kirishima to look down.

"Manly?" Eijiro questions under his breath, only to look up into my eyes. "Accepting everything about yourself and others to become a better person!"

"Can you live up to that description?" I challenged, a small smirk forming on his face.

"Actions speak louder than words, so watch and find out." Kirishima countered.

"Isn't that description just being a decent human being?" Jiro questions, causing Kirishima to deflate slightly.

"That was insane!!" Mina announced, returning to the group with Sero and Ojiro. "Those robots are scary!"

"For you guys, it was on the lowest level." I stated, collapsing the three.

"Iida was on a level higher than you three, and Izuku was one higher than him." Momo informed, crushing them further.

"So, is their a AI controlling them?" Sero questioned.

"That or Nedzu is controlling them himself." I countered, causing them to roll on their backs.

"Now! Can the next contestants please make their way to the starting points!" All Might announced, causing Aoyama to react.

"Monsieur, I do not wish be sniffed out! I still have so much to sparkle!"

Thanks for reading and continue Sparklin- Ouch! Aoyama! GET BACK HERE!!!