Part 46: Powered Hair

Hey readers! Hope you enjoy!

<Jiro's POV>

Awakening to the feeling of a warm body, I slowly open my eyes to the possible horror. "God I hope this isn't Denki." I prayed, as I see myself accidentally groping a slowly stirring Mina.

"What's on my-... Having fun~?" Mina teased, I instantly jumped off her. "I'm just kiddin- why do you have a crotch tat- why do I have a crotch tattoo?!"

"Maybe I can explain?" Midoriya stated at a desk facing away from us, working. "Also, be careful with your movements."

"What do y- AHH!" I screamed while falling out of the bed, only to catch myself single handily.

"Woah! Jiji, I didn't know you can do a hand stand. Especially after getting railed by Midori so hard." Mina exclaims, as I push myself back onto my feet. "Wait, why do I feel so amazing?"

"The crotch tattoos, because you both have two different types on you." Midoriya answered, still working as he continues. "One works like a battery for all the energy that overloaded me, and the other al-."

"Face us when you are talking to us. You've fucked the both of us!" I scolded, rotating his chair to face us. Recoiling slightly from seeing him with long hair.

"Why the fuck do you pull off long hair better than most girls!?!" Mina cries in jealousy, causing him to chuckle. "Well keep explaining these glorified vibrators."

"The second one optimises the targets body, making all form of medicine useless and requiring it to be revitalises by me directly though." He continued. "I don't like giving people this one, because I fear people manipulating me for it."

"How long does it last?" Mina questions.

"When we return to school, hopefully. I want to remove it from both of you, so that you guys don't get addicted to it." He answered, causing the alien to huff. "Mina. If I don't and they find out. You will fail all exams because it's a outside boost."

"Party pooper!" Mina deflates. "Anyway! What are you working on?" Instantly bouncing back.

"Just fixing up some inconsistencies in one subject for someone in our year group." Midoriya informs her, as we both look at a book all about vines. "Also, it's calming me down for the exam that I have in 4 hours." Pointing to a clock on the table that says 05:30.

"Have you told Momo about what happened yesterday?" I asked, making him turn away from me. "Seriously?! You almost died from a mob!"

"I-I don't want to worry her." He answered, looking down at the book.

"And what?!? You constantly worry about her health and safety!?! That's not healthy on you or her!!!" I shouted into his sensitive ears.

"Fine! Ow." Midoriya complied, grabbing his phone and text to her. "Done."

"Good." I countered, pulling away from him. "Anyways, where are our clothes?"

"They have been cleaned and should be on the end of the bed-, that you knocked off when you jumped off of Mina." He answered, walking over to the pile of clothes and handing them to us. "Put on the Kimono's now, so that you guys can walk to the bathroom to clean up. I'll see if I can get something for you guys to eat."

<Momo's POV>

Walking out of the bathroom after preparing myself for the day (Even though I don't have school, I still have training to do.), I walk up to my phone to check for any messages. 'Izu!!! Is he wishing me a good morn-'  "WHAT DOES HE MEAN HE ALMOST DIED FROM A MOBBING!?!?!?!" I screeched, instantly calling him up.

"Hell-?" Izuku answered the phone.

"WHY DID YOU TEXT ME THAT YOU ALMOST DIED AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING AND NOT RIGHT AWAY!?!" I shouted, cutting him off.

"I don't want to cause you pain because of me." He answered, hearing the sadness in his voice. "The only reason why I texted you that is because Jiro shouted at me for the same reason."

"Do you know how much pain I would be in, if I heard about it after you died from something like that again?" I questioned, as he enters into a stuttering mess on the other side of the line. "Sigh* You said that Jiro told you off, so does that mean she was with you when it happened and stayed with you over night?"

"Y-yes, she and Mina wanted to experience being used after the sports festival." He informed, hearing the two shouting at him for that comment. "You're going to look at me and say that I'm wrong!?!"

"Izu~. You just fucked them, show some affection." I requested over the phone.

"Thanks for the support Momo, but you can have all that lovey dovey shit!" Jiro shouted. "I'm training him to be more greedy with his fuck buddies!"

"Training me?!? I'll show you training after I dominate you again!" Izuku challenged, catching me off guard.

"Wait! Did I call you while your fucking them?!" I questioned, hysterically.

"No, I'm crushing them in a 2v1 on Royal battle Heroes: Plus Ultra. You would expect that they would beat me playing as All Might and Endeavor, but Principle Nedzu is a monster in the right hands." He corrected, to much of the dismay of his opponents.

"Don't you have your exam in half a hour?" I questioned.

"OH SHI- LOVE YOU BYE!!!!" Izuku hung up, chuckling to the image of Izuku rushing around the house. 'That's what you get for not telling me.' I thought, looking at the time.

"08:00"

Thanks for reading and peace!