Part 38: Quarter Finals Ending

Hey readers, hope you enjoy! Why did I choose this title?

<Izuku's POV>

'Definitely a better purple head than Mineta.' I thought returning to my seat, while the audience continues to throw insults at me. Returning to the benches, the pointless shouting slowly fading away. "Well that was fun!" I announced to my class.

"Don't say that! It wasn't fun, it's sad and disgusting!" Momo's anger filling her words, while some of the class nods in agreement. As I just walk up to her, pulling into hug.

"Thank you." I quietly spoke into Momo's ear, as she deepens the hug.

"All audiences! Izuku Midoriya does not have any crimes on his record! Accusing him of such actions is absolutely illogical and pathetic!" Aizawa defends me, with the sound of anger echoing in his voice. All sound seems to completely silent from this sign of emotion. 

"Eraserhead is scary." Present Mic commented, quietest he has ever spoken. "NOW CAN THE NEXT CONSTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" As Todoroki and Iida walks away.

"This is isn't even a challenge for Todoroki." Sato stated with the majority of the class agreeing.

"Most likely, but you should never underestimate your opponent." Ojiro countered, catching me off slightly. I look at him surprised expression. "What? I know my way around a fight."

"You've rarely spoke during the festival." I stated, causing him to role his eyes.

"NOW WELCOME THE SON OF ENDEAVOR, SHOTO TODOROKI!!!" Present Mic announced, with the crowed bouncing back from the previous match. "AGAINST THE BROTHER OF THE ENGINE HERO INGENIUM, TENYA IIDA!!!!" Both of them walk onto the arena.

"Are you ready, boys?" Midnight questioned, look over the two. "Begin!"

"RECIPRO BURST!!" Iida exclaimed, instantly sending his engines to overdrive. Straight into a gut kick, with rare few people being able to keep up. Flung to the end of the arena, Todoroki barely stopping himself with a completely frozen leg. One slap to the ground, Iida shares the same fate as Sero.

"Shoto Todoroki wins!!" Midnight proclaims, as the crowed roars with excitement. 'These audiences are extremely bipolar.'

"WHAT A UNEXPECTED BATTLE!!!" Present Mic announced. "LET'S HEAD TO THE NEXT MATCH OF THIS ROUND!! CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" Endeavor getting annoyed by Todoroki's limited use of fire to melt the ice, he instantly evaporates the ice to get the show on the road. Todoroki death eyeing his father before returning to the benches. Giving a kiss on the lips of Momo before letting go of the hug.

"Awe, do I get one?" Mina questioned, while watching this take place.

"Who got the massage?" Momo countered, before both of them walk away.

"Hey guys! Why is Momo and Mina dissing each other?" Uraraka returns completely oblivious to the current advents.

"Mina got a massage from me and Momo got a kiss." I answered, as she becomes slightly confused about the massage portion.

"Midoriya is a licenced massage therapist, or a 'massage god' that Mina began to call him." Jiro informed, with Uraraka about to open her mouth. "Also if you are about to make any rapist disses at Midoriya, stop. Aizawa sensei has already told off the entire audience, when they found out about him having a sex quirk." Uraraka closes her mouth while taking her seat. 

"NOW LET'S WELCOME THE REP OF CLASS 1A, MOMO YAOYOROZU!!" Present Mic proclaims as the crowed enters into mummers.

"Isn't she dating that rapist/Maybe she is being mind controlled by him/she's unsafe with that guy/she's too young to be a victim of that monster..." The audience creating a false narrative, as Uraraka quickly realising what hell I'm going through.

"AGAINST THE ALIEN QUEEN OF 1A, MINA ASHIDO!!!" Mic continued, with both the girls walking on the stage.

"Are you ladies ready?" Midnight checking the girls over before continuing. "Begin!" The two launching at each other, Momo creating a shield and staff. Dodging the acid, Mina continuing to use her high mobility to avoid the powerful strikes of her opponent. Unknowingly, Momo has been guiding Mina to the edge of the arena. At the right moment, she launches her shield and thrusting the staff at Mina's torso. "Momo Yaoyorozu wins!" Midnight announces after the pink girl lands on her ass out of bounds.

"NOW THAT'S A CAT FIGHT!!!" Present Mic commentated before continuing. "LISTENERS ARE YOU READY FOR THE LAST MATCH OF THE QUARTAR FINALS!!!"

"Wait. Bakugo and Kirishima have not returned here after their matches." Denki pointing out the obvious, as Momo, Mina and Todoroki walks in. "Hey Todoroki what took you so long?"

"I was taking a path that would allow me to avoid Endeavor." Todoroki bluntly replied. "Iida won't be returning, due to his brother being in the hospital."

"I hope his brother will make it through. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu prayed, while we look down on the arena.

"NOW, LETS WELCOME THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T NEED A BLUE PILL TO KEEP IT UP, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!!" Mic announced with a semi-processing redhead walks up. "AGAINST THE EXPLOSIVE BLOND OF 1A, KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!" The Pomeranian walks up with still visible bandages.

"Ready?" Midnight repeating herself again. "Begin!" Rushing towards each other, Kirishima instantly forced onto the defensive. As Bakugo using his legs to push his opponent as his explosions destroy Kirishima's footing, continuing till the final kick out of the arena occurs. "Katsuki Bakugo wins!" Both remain silent as they walk away.

"Why did that fight feel so weird?" Mina questioned.

"Both of them had other things on their minds, so this fight was more auto-pilot than anything." I stated with nods occurring from the class. 

"WHAT A EFFICIENT FIGHT TO END THIS ROUND!! NOW THE PLACEMENTS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS!!!" Present Mic announced.

1. Izuku Midoriya vs Shoto Todoroki
2. Momo Yaoyorozu vs Katsuki Bakugo

"Good luck! Hope to see you in the finals!"

Thanks for reading and peace!