Part 76: Two Heroes EP, 11

Hey readers, hope you enjoy! God, why the hell did I think adding the movies would be a good idea?!?

<Izuku's POV>

"It seems that we gotten pretty lucky!" Denki announces, as all of us run through the empty hallways. "The paths been clear since we passed the 100th floor."

Before Uraraka could add her opinion, Mina spins and acid slides backwards to speak facing Denki. "Maybe we lost them?"

"Most likely, not." Momo states, gaining their attention in the process. "They are probably leading us to a trap."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they throw the security drones at us." I informed, only to sigh and tuck my recently charged phone into my pocket. "Annoyingly, they cut off all external entry methods."

"Good thing we didn't place any bets on that plan." Nejire comments, using her quirk to hover along side us to reduce energy waste. "We're almost at the top."

"So many robot sentries!" Uraraka comments, as we peak through the door's window.

"Looks like the villains aren't trying to block us in anymore." Iida points out, turning his head to face the group. "Seems like they planning on capturing us instead."

Sharing glances with each other, Momo and I nod in agreeance. "They probably figured out were hero course students. Melissa, is this the only through?"

"Yes, I think so." She states, taking a few seconds in the process.

"Well, plan A is a go." Momo announces, using her quirk to create multiple flare like cylinders. "These will release a metallic mist that'll jam their communications. Then they will be easier to deal with."

"At least these robots don't electrocute you." Shinso jokes, while almost everyone grabs the creations. 

Pressing a button on the red support item, class president's bracelet expands and wraps around her arm. "Ready?" Noticing the steeling of nerves, Momo opens the door as the rest of us begins throwing the jammers into the room. Turning to face us, the drones dash closer. Rushing further in, Momo charges up her quirk and destroy the majority of them. 'That was 30% of OFA. She can handle 6-7% without harm. Does that gauntlet allows higher output, while minimizing user backlash?'

"Jiro, do they have backup?" Nejire questions, with the petite girl plugging her jacks into the ground.

"Yeah! Coming from the left!" She exclaims, looking towards everyone.

"Then were heading the opposite way!" Iida commands, leading us that direction.

"Melissa. The gauntlet works amazingly!" Momo compliments, flexing the arm with it on. "I didn't feel any pain what so ever!"

"I hear a lot of the security machines on the level bellow us." Kyoka informs, still plugged into the wall.

"Is there any above us?" Denki ponders, while making sparks of lightning from his hands. "I haven't got the chance to zap some bots yet."

"Then go down stairs and fry your brain." Purple hair contorts, turning to see Momo make Aizawa's capture scarf for Shinso. "But it should be clear going up." Taking that into account, we all begin rushing up the stairs. Entering into a room filled with what seems like servers, everyone stops as the door ahead opens to show more robots. "Shit it's a trap!"

"Sweet! Let's break through Iida!" Denki proclaims, preparing themselves to launch an attack.

"Wait! We can't damage these servers." Melissa warns, catching their attention. "It could effect the security system!"

"Nejire!" I call out, with more drones dropping from the second level. "You and the rest stay here and buy time, while Melissa, Momo and I continue heading up."

"Got it. Go!" Sempai orders, as we rush the opposite direction.

Running through the halls, we escape to a open portion with large wind turbines. "These are the wind generators for the island." Melissa informs, predicting the questions in our minds. "With my suit that allows me to climb on solid objects and your ability to fly, we'll be able to bypass multiple floors. Momo, you'll need to be carried by Izuku." Finishing her explanation, she begins to climb up the tower.

Taking a deep breath before picking up the multiple quirk user, I launch up to the walkway. Placing her down, we awkwardly wait in silence for Melissa to catch up. "You know you can talk to me right?" I spoke up, making her flinch in the process. "Even though you probably think that I hate you. I honestly don't know what I feel, but hate isn't one of those feelings. Well, besides self-hatred."

"Why? You should hate me, not yourself!" Momo challenges, tearing up while looking into my eyes. "I almost killed you! I forgot you for my own curiosity! And you were right there, watching it all fold out right in front of your slowly dying body! The only one that should be self-hating, is me! I failed to notice you." Walking towards me, she grabs the collar of my suit and moves it to the side. Tears flow down, as the scar of her hiccy still remains on my body. "I-I caused this. I scarred you."

Gripping onto one of her hand on me, I use the other hand to wipe away the annoying particles in her eye. "Yet, you noticed. And from the pain in your eyes, you regret it. Mistakes are bound to happen. We are human after all-, but this isn't the time for these feelings. After we save the island, we need to talk to each other. Ok?"

"O-ok."