Part 65: Honesty

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"...Midoriya? Midoriya!" Midnight calls out while shaking my body awake. "Oh good! I thought that you were died."

"Close." I croakily spoke, slightly rising as I pull off the choker that's loose around my neck. 

"Hmm~?" Nejire hummed, waking up from the pulling of my wing that she's on. "AHH! MIDORIYA ARE YOU OK?!" Although drained, she instantly jumps into a hug and begins crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"What happened?" Midnight questioned, while I pull her off me and getting slightly stirring Momo off my other wing.

"They wanted to play and make me feel my own pleasure." I stated, forming my clothes back onto me before walking to the door and grabbing my bag. "And almost killing me in the process. Now if you excuse me, I need some time to think to myself." Exiting the room.

<Momo's POV>

"Izu." I called out, as the sound of a door shutting causes me to open my eyes. "Izu?"

"He just left." Midnight informed, clearly annoyed by something. "What did he mean by you two almost killing him?!" Flinching at the realisation of what happened, while absolute disgust floods into me. "You know what. Both of you get dressed and take a seat on the that couch, then you'll explain everything that has passed in the past 4 hours." Complying I recreate our destroyed clothes, getting dressed only to take a seat opposite of her. Remaining completely silent during the entire breakdown of the events that happened, the heroine obviously using every fibre of her being to not interrupt. "So let me get this straight. You wanted to try and break him, so you put a quirk suppressor on him and then completely forgot him after he came?!" 

"Y-yeah." Nejire dejectedly answered, looking down at her own hands.

"Why?!" Midnight exclaimed pure confusion, while she begins to rub her eyes. "The purpose of leaving you guys in here was to refuel him, not mutual pleasure."

"I-I kind of made a prediction that he'll break free or bypass the suppressor." I explained my logic, playing around with the Choker in my hand. "I've even tested the strength of it on myself, and it removes roughly 95% of my power."

"95% of you Momo could be 950% for someone else, also you have multiple quirks taking a majority of the brunt." Midnight countered, causing me to flinch. "But that wouldn't be a issue if you asked him. Did you ask him? Did he consent to the object? I would ask if he tried to stop you, but he couldn't because he can't control his body without his quirk."

"N-no." Nejire stated, while we both deflate. "We were so focused on pleasuring him, that we didn't consider it."

"Honestly, I should have expected this." Midnight bluntly exclaims. "Leaving Midoriya with two inexperienced teenagers, when he didn't even have the power to keep his eyes open."

"Midnight?" I called out, with my eyes beginning to tear up. "How would this effect my relationship with him?"

"Well, you forgot him for your own curiosity. That alone would put strain on any relationship, but then accounting for the fact it almost killed him and literally in front of him." Midnight calculated out loud, as dread completely floods me. "*Sigh* He needs room to breathe and think, but you need to talk to him. Besides that, the rest needs to be all you and genuine. This will be a test for the both of you, and I truly hope the best for you two. Also, Nejire. Tomorrow, talk to Midoriya and apologize."

"Yes sensei!" Sempai proclaimed, jumping off the couch only to land back on her ass. "Oh! I don't have the extra energy from the crotch tattoo anymore." Getting up slower than before.

"That's all, you two may leave now." Midnight stated, pointing to the door as we leave. 

<Izuku's POV>

"Mum, I'm home!" I announced myself, taking off my shoes before walking further into the complex.

"Oh, Izuku!" Mum called out, closing her door before tying her Kimono tighter on herself. "I wasn't expecting you to be home so early."

"Sorry if I'm breaking your time with Shepherd, I just flew back home." I informed, causing her to walk up to me with a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" She questioned me, pressing her hand on my cheek. "Also, why is your energy levels that low?"

"Long story, short. A lot of bad luck and a accident with Momo in a threesome almost killed me." I sadly smiled, causing her to flow energy into me. "Besides feeling kind of weak, I don't really want to talk about it right now. Maybe when I get my thoughts together."

"Ok, sweetie." Mum softly spoke, watching me walk into my room. "Actually, I think I might have a temporary fix for that feeling. However, I'm gonna watch so no penetration." Pointing to her room, thinking for a moment I shrug before throwing my bag on my couch. A small smirk forming on mum's lips, before she opens the door of her room and whispering into my ear. "I've been training her for years, I want to test her loyalty~." Following my mum into her room, where all her sex toys and favourite costumes are all on display. Before mum could speak, I grabbed her shoulder and point to a chair in the room. Taking the hint, she takes a seat smirking at the view of Shepherd's form.

Walking to the bed, I place one of my knees on causing Shepherd twitch in excitement

Walking to the bed, I place one of my knees on causing Shepherd twitch in excitement. "Master~! Your back~!" Turning to look at the crossed legged, slightly giggling at the reaction. Turning back to the doctor, I slowly glide my hands around her waist and up her neck. "M-master? What are you-?" Before she could say anything else, I pull off the blindfold off with me looking directly into them. "-AH! Izuku!? What are you- Ah~?!" Catching her tongue, I pull her tongue and entire body taut tight. Allowing the energy build up within her, as some of it flows through the tongue only.

"What am I doing~? Taking out my feeling of powerlessness on you~. Also, your so called 'master' wanted to test your loyalty to her~. Do you accept the challenge and prove yourself, or reject me and show her how weak willed I know you are~?" Letting go of her tongue and moving my hand to the back of her neck, only flowing energy to the finger closes to her skull while directing her gaze to my mum.

"I-I~. I-I accept the challenge~!" Shepherd announced while I lower her body back onto the bed, causing my mum to smile as the Doctor turns her attention back to me. "I am masters slave only~! I won't cum for y- YOU~!!!!" Cutting her off guard by sliding my hand into her panties and stopping at her clit, rapidly draining every ounce of energy through releasing a explosively cumming into my hand. Shocking both the adults, I pull my hand out and begin dripping her cum onto her bare part of her chest, with my mum seating up straight.

"Now that you've already broke your word~." I begun, licking the rest of the cum off my hand. "When you make a promise, you should at least be able to fill said promise. For example! I promise when I'm done with you~. You will be calling me master and begging me to at least stick my pinkie into that lying, weak willed, slave cunt of yours~." Staring deep into the eyes of my meal, as my eyes turn completely pink.

"What have I created?"

Thanks for reading and peace!