Part 19: Elections

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

All Might and I are in front of class, with the former knocking on the door and opening it. "Sorry for Young Midoriya's absence. He was with the principle and I-."

"I don't care. Midoriya go to your seat and get your equipment set, your five minutes behind." Aizawa bluntly stated, causing All Might to flinch. I quickly follow instructions, fearing his wrath. "Can someone recap Midoriya of what we are discussing?" Momo raises her hand, as no one else does. "Kaminari, explain or your expelled." Sensei's eyes glow red.

"Ugh, y-yes sensei." Kaminari sputters as he turns to face me. "We have been told off about discriminating someone based on parental occupation and quirk type and how it's laws are in place for said discrimination. We were just to 'talk' about why society treats sex quirks poorly and the name 'Asmodeus' just appeared, which you already know who that is based on your reaction." He states as I plant my face into my hands, and surprising Aizawa how detailed the recap was.

"I should. Their is chance that I'm related to him. Asmodeus was and slightly still is the most second most dangerous villain in the world. Raping women across the world and murdering heroes that got in the way. All Might should be here, he was in his teens when he was at large." I state, as the majority of the class gives me disgusting looks towards me.

"What the hell do mean 'was and slightly still is'?!" Bakugo shouted.

"It means that villain disappeared. He wasn't caught, but he abruptly stopped." Aizawa stated, leaving a sober mood in the class. "Let's leave this topic for later, right now you need to make an important decision that'll affect the rest of your time in UA." Everyone begins to panic internally, as sensei reopens his mouth. "You need to assign your class representatives." Everyone taking a breath out. Most of the outgoing types begin to sprout out how they should get the spot.

"Everyone we should do it as a vote, so that we can do this effectively." Iida announced readjusting his glasses.

"Won't we all vote for ourselves?" Mina questioned.

"That'll just mean that the one who is chosen is the best choice." I pipe up, causing a few looks towards me.

"Fine just hurry it up." Aizawa states, while slightly getting annoyed by loosing nap time. A few moments as the votes are done. "Winning with 7 votes Momo Yaoyorozu. As well a shared tie for second, Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida at 6 votes." As Momo, Iida and I stand at the front. "We will have another vote for vice rep after lunch."

During lunch Momo, Jiro, Tokoyami, Shoji, Denki and Hagakure sit at the same table with me. "Midoriya? Do you mind if I ask you something?" Hagakure spoke.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" I responded.

"Are you able to make me visible? Just for a moment?" she pondered.

"Sure pass me your phone." She complies, as her body becomes visible. Snapping a picture on the same phone and stopping what I was doing. "A photo lasts longer." as I hand her back her phone.

(10 points to Hufflepuff if you know why her

(10 points to Hufflepuff if you know why her.)

"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!" Hagakure begins to jump in her seat.

"You're welcome. Now that's done, is there anything you guys want to discuss?" I questioned.

"Yeah, sorry dude." Kaminari said, slightly looking down. "When you turned your back-."

"You defended it. Yes you completely crumble, but you tried. That's all I can ask for." 

"Bro😂!" Kaminari said, clearly possessed. 

Someone hits the back of my head, as I turn around I see a blond looking at me. "SORRY FOR HITTING CLASS 1A TRASH, CLASS 1B IS FAR GREA-." The guy began to spout nonsense, as he collapses to the ground spazzing. I jump over my seat and go to his side, along with a girl with orange hair.

"Monoma I sware if this is some kind of sick joke!" The girl said.

"Wait, I recognise this. Miss, does he have some sort of copy quirk?" The girl shook her head in affirmance. I place my hand onto his chest and flow some of my energy into him, as the he slowly stops with his spazzing. "He copied my quirk, and all the issues that come with it. Do you mind joining to the nurses office?" I say, pick the loud blond up.

"Sure." She said as we walk away. "My name is Itsuka Kendo, the recently appointed class rep of class 1b."

"Izuku Midoriya, possible vice rep for class 1a." I state, confusing her slightly. "We tried and going to revote." Relieving her slightly. Without anytime at all, Kendo knocks on the nurses office. Recovery Girl permitted us to enter, gaining a concerned look on her face. "He copied my quirk and spazzed out." She sighs and directs me to a empty bed.

"I'm curious, how come he spazzed and you aren't?" Kendo questioned.

"He is capable of copying the quirk, not what has been stored." I state, looking at him as stirs awake. "I'm correct right?"

"Unfortunately." Monoma states as Kendo punches his arm. "Ow, what was that for?!"

"For doing something so stupid." Kendo huffs.

"I'm curious now, why are you so fixated on setting your superiority on my class?"

"Because I bet 1A is full of egotistical idiots who thinks that they will become the best heroes because they are 'stronger'." Monoma announced, causing Kendo to facepalm.

"I can tell you how you can surpass a majority my class." This causes both class 1b students to look up at me. "Always try and sympathise and empathise with everyone you meet. Understanding how the shoe fits on someone else."

"How the hell will that make me better than your class?!" Monoma slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, I don't understand." Kendo being confused.

"My quirk is a sex quirk. The majority of my class discriminates against something I have no control over." I state, silencing them. "Monoma is what Kendo called you, correct? Your quirk allows you to walk in an other's foot steps, by using their quirk. So if you learn to at the very least sympathise, you'll be able to rise people to be their best. If you empathise, you'll be the best hero you can be. Someone who is limited by the people who you surround yourself with, should build a community to benefit everyone. That's how you surpass my class, not by starting unnecessary fights."

A few moments pass as a alarm begins to blare. Recovery Girl, headed to her computer and checked the camera feed, seeing that the media has just got in. "It's just the media, however you all need to head to your classrooms." She said, all of us agreeing and returned to your classes.

"Hey!" I turn to Monoma. "I'll think about what you said."

I smile. "That's all I can ask for. Also my name is Izuku Midoriya."

"Neito Monoma." Giving a slight bow, Kendo began smiling.

"Alright now for the votes." Aizawa stated as he counts the votes. "Iida win vice rep with 10 votes as Midoriya has 9." The ones who voted for Iida began cheering for him, only for them to be stopped by Aizawa. "Momo Yaoyorozu and Izuku Midoriya, Principle Nedzu wishes to speak with you two. Follow me, Iida you're in charge until I or Yaoyorozu return."

Thanks for reading, Peace!