Part 45: Queens That Rock Out Of This World

Hey readers! Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Well now that we are here. Time to fuck those scars away." Jiro proclaimed with a straight face, catching mum and me off guard.

"I-I'm going to leave now. Remember to clean up after your done." Mum grabbing her purse, then rocketing out of the apartment.

"What's wrong? Not use to confident girls?" Mina teased leaning towards me, slightly caress my chin. "I didn't imagine that you would be so submiss-~." Cut off, I rip her hand off my face and pulling her towards me by gripping her neck.

"You're correct. I'm not use to confident girls, especially when they announce having sex in front of my mother." I answered, while watching Jiro walk behind Mina and slowly removing her clothing. Allowing the energy build up within the alien queen, gazing deep into her confused yet excited eyes. "But that isn't you~. You waited after she left, and tried to play it off as your victory~. This isn't good for you, seeing how Jiro has been forcing me to be more greedy~." Trying to regain dominance, Mina forces my hand off her neck and rips off my Kimono. "Bad Girl~." I rush my hands up to her head, roughly grabbing onto her horns as I funnel all the built up energy through them. Taking Mina's twitching body as a sign, Jiro her hand down the disobedient girl's panties and harshly rubs her clit. Silently screaming in ecstasy, Mina explosively squirt through the thin fabric and onto the couch. Allowing her to recover, I get up off the lounge while resting her body completely on my spot. "If you want to play rough, I can play rough~." I whisper into her ear, moving away to see Mina's drained body wearing only her black sports bra and matching panties covered the school skirt. "You did a good job on Mina, Jiro. However you didn't do yourself." I stated walking up to the petite rocker.

"I help you with Mina. I'm not your mother, prepare your own fucking food." Jiro challenged, as I convert my wings into tentacles.

"Then you better not struggle, missus 'uses playing the guitar to hide the masturbation addiction'." I countered, as she was about to rebut I catch her tongue with my fingers. Poking her clit with my other hand, I surge a current of energy between the two points silencing Jiro into a blank state of mind. My tentacles seether over the petite frame, sliding off all of her clothes besides her purple polka doted panties. Contracting and congealing together, I begin to do a complete body massage on Jiro's body. Pulling the panties off, I let go of her tongue and move down to her crotch. As she regains her bearings, I spread my tongue broadly while licking her entire pussy.

"Fuck~! Aaah~!" Jiro moaned. Slowly contracting my tongue to a sweet spot on her clit for a few seconds before plunging into her pussy, swirling around as my thumb softly rubbing the clit. "FUCK!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS DURING THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!?!" She screamed, with Mina watching as she begins to masturbate. Extending my tongue deeper into her, hitting and rubbing her g-spot while pinching and twisting her clit. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU-AAAAHHHH~~~!!!!!!" Covering and sucking her entire pussy, Jiro moans into a body spazzing orgasm. Resting her body onto the side chair, Mina walks up naked, ripping off the rest of my clothes and bandages.

"You made us orgasm each, time to repay the favo-." Mina began talking while beginning to rub my dick, stopping as I rip her off and pinning her back to my chest. 

"Let me make this clear to you." I spoke into Mina's ear, with one of my arms wrapped around her waist and the other in between breast while gripping onto her neck. Trying to use her arms to turn and look at me, I use my tentacles to hold them still. "Don't worry about my pleasure and focus on your own." Rubbing my dick at her entrance, building up the energy within her. "Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you so hard on top of this resting Rocker girl~?" A small smirk forms on Mina.

"Yes~. Fuck this alien quee- FUCK~!" Mina spoke, only to be cut off by me bending her over Jiro and instantly begin fucking her. Constantly hitting her g-spot, while my dick reforms to perfectly fit inside. "YES~!! FUCK ME HARDER~!!" Ramming harder without breaking the tempo, slightly expanding my dick in the process. "FASTER FASTERFASTERFASTER~!!! YES YESYESYESYESYESYES~!!!!!" Mina's mind being to break as Jiro begins to twist and grope her pink mounds.

"Midoriya~! Don't ask and just fuck me~! I don't care what hole~!" Jiro shouted over to me, wrapping her legs around Mina's waist. Some of my tentacles brace Jiro's body as my tail splits into two and penetrate at the same time. "YES~!! FUCK ME LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT~!!!" Jiro moaned, manipulating their bodies to allow energy transfer between each other.

"OH FUCK~!!!!!!/YES YESYESYESYESYES~!!!!!!!!!" The girls screamed, as I fuck both of them at different rates that they enjoy. "I'M ABOUT TO- FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK~!!!!!!!!/YESYESYESYESYESYESYES- IIIIIIIIIIII- YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" With a my last thrust, I explode cum within the two girls as they orgasm before passing out. Collapsing to the ground, I enter into a pant. 'To much. I think I got all the energy tho-.' I thought, stopping as I see crotch tattoo's forming on them. 'No, never mind. Too much energy. Note to self: never do unless it's absolutely necessary.'

Thanks for fa- reading, peace!