Part 9: Practical

Hey readers, hope you enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

Walking out to the waiting spot bare foot, as well stretching my wings before I noticed a the same brown hair girl having a slight panic attack. Deciding on helping her, I walk over only for cockblock sonic ripoff to stop me. "Are you trying to sabotage that girl's chances." Causing everyone to look at me.

"No, I noticed she was having a slight panic attack. How is she suppose do this test to the best of her abilities? So for the last time, use your brain before trying to make someone else look bad." I said, clearly seeing the girl calming down after hearing me. About to continue going off at him but the gates have started opening. "Hope I don't get you in my class." Flying into the exam while everyone stood their, looking like I'm doing something wrong.

"What are you doing, little listeners. There are no real count downs, in a real battle. GO!" Present Mic said. At that, I've already destroyed multiple 2 and 3 pointers, making the sure I hit the 60 point mark at half time before focusing less on destroying and rather helping other examinees. Changing my feet and hands to be covered in keratin plating to handle the rebound damage from punching and slashing of metal, at the half way mark I manage to get 59 points. 'I'll destroy a 1 pointer when saving others.'

Nearing the last few minutes of the exam, a rumbling across the mock city began. Everyone began running away from a giant robot. 'How can they afford this? Better start going, I don't have the energy to stop this- is that the same brown girl trapped under rubble and in the robot's way? I hope Midnight doesn't mind not walking for another week.' I thought, breaking the sound barrier as I pierce straight through the robot's head, then turning around to repeat the process into the chest. Landing right beside the girl I took off the rumble and said. "You have a fractured ankle, do you mind if I use my quirk?" All she can do is nod, as I begin to kiss her and rub the nape of her neck. Transferring some the absorbed energy into her ankle healing it, while continuing a little bit longer to gain a bit of energy to get to Midnight. "You are able to now, but I think Present Mic just called time a second ago. See you in class, cute cheeks." As I walk away.

On my way back into UA I came across Present Mic. "Hey little listener, how can I help you?" He said.

"Hi, I'm looking for Midnight. I have a sex quirk and I used to much energy in the entrance exam, do you know where I can find her?" I questioned.

"Please follow me." He said as while down the hall, leading me to a room that says "Sex Therapist, please use the Intercom." on it, Present Mic presses on it and says. "Hey Midnight, their is another patient for you."

With that the door unlocks, as Present Mic walks away telling me good luck. Entering a the door I am greeted by a L shape room and another door, that opens to show Midnight in her hero-suit and slight jazz playing in the background. "I thought that you might come to me after the exam, please close the door as you enter." Midnight said while taking a seat. 'Why do I hear two vibrators on at the same time?'

Inside their is a girl sitting on the couch in UA school uniform with swirling blue hair, and is looking at me with a smile. "Hi. My name is Nejire Hado. What's your name? What's your quirk? What brings you here to Midnight's dungeon?" She jump towards me, firing off her questions with the power of a minigun.

After looking her up and down, I answered. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. And I'll answer the rest of the questions, if you can tell me why you allowed Midnight to open the for me if you have a active vibrator in you." Looking her straight in the eyes.

"My quirk is called Spiral, and it uses stamina as an energy source. Recently, I found out that sexual stamina training is a far better boost than normal stamina training. Plus it is a challenge that me and Midnight have to see who can hold out~ for the longest." She explained, while gripping onto her skirt.

"Well ok then. My quirk is called Lustful Modification, I convert peoples pleasure and sexual frustration into energy to manipulate and boost any living organism. However, the reason why am here is because that same energy is also used as my food source, I just did the entrance exam and I can not leave without the fear I'll losing control." I said, with her nodding in acknowledgement. "Also you haven't answered one question."

"Wait which one?!" She look shocked.

"The, why did you let Midnight to bring me in if you have a session with her?" I answered.

"Curiosity. In the entire school, I am the only student that has therapy with her for my training." She said, sitting back down to not fall from weak knees.

"Well, now that's all out of the way. I can not do what you requested, Midoriya. The last time I had your mothers permission for a one time session." She explained, causing me to gripe my wrist in worry and to control my hunger. "Meaning unless your mother signs on a contract that you will always be permitted to have therapy with me-" 

"What if he fucks me?" Nejire questioning finger on her cheek.

Thanks for reading and peace!