Part 35: Fucking Idiot

Hey guys hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Hey guys! Sorry it took me this long to get here- what happened the Sero?!?" I walked up to class 1A's benches, noticing that Todoroki and Sero match had already finished.

"Todoroki froze everything." Momo enlightened me, taking my seat. "More importantly, are you alright? Your fight with Shiozaki seemed to be intense, also you just got here." She begins to worry for me, rubbing my cheek.

"Hehe." I chuckle while grabbing her hand and kissing it. "Thank you, Momo. That fight was taxing, but it wasn't why I was late. When walking over here I met Endeavor, and he is a literally a dumpster fire." Confused faces appear onto my classmates. "Before you ask, I will not tell you guys the story. It's not my story to tell."

"WHAT A CHILLING ENDING!!! CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" Present Mic announced, as Iida gets up and walks away.

"Everyone get comfortable, this is going to be a while." I informed.

"What are you talking about?!? Iida is easily able to defeat a random girl from the support course!" Uraraka challenged my statement.

"Oh! He will win! That's not what I was saying. Also, Hatsume isn't a random support course girl. She's the most technological advanced support student in our year, who only cares about her inventions. She'll most like use Iida as a billboard and step out of the ring." I informed everyone as they look at the arena.

"LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE SUPPORT COURSE PROBLEM CHILD, MEI HATSUME!!!" Present mic introduced her while she walks up. "NOW WELCOME THE BROTHER OF INGENIUM, AND VICE REP OF CLASS 1A!! TENYA IIDA- WHAT THE HELL IS HE WEARING!?!" We watch as Iida walks onto the stage with a exoskeleton like suit on him.

"Most likely one of Hatsume's support items. Let's get this shit show on the road." Aizawa clearly knowing what's going on.

"ERASERHEAD NO SWEARING!! WE'RE ON LIVE TELEVISON!!!" Present Mic scolded. 'Is the word "hell" considered a swear word?'

"Hatsume. Is that your support equipment on Iida?" Midnight questioned as Mei nods and confirms her question. "Very well, are the two of you ready?" She stare at the two. "Begin!" That was the word for all hell to break lose, as what could be described as hours of advertisement occurred.

"Hagakure what are you doing?" I questioned as a naked invisible girl sits onto my lap.

"I'm bored and you could use the energy." She said while leaning her back onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Momo and Jiro who are sitting next to me try to keep their cool. Rising my tail, I tie her arms in that position and spread her legs to the world. "Wha-?!"

"Shhh~. You don't want people to know how dirty you are~." I whisper into her ear. "It shouldn't be a issue seeing that you are invisible, or are you afraid someone can see all of you~?" Only allowing the absorption of energy from the tie of my tail, with her breath becoming frantic. Helping me out, Momo and Jiro grabs Hagakure's ankles while one of my hands goes to massage my eyes. Covering up my other hand rubbing her inner thigh, with my breaths running wild on her skin. Lowering my hand slowly, caressing her form and feeling every small imperfection on her body.

"Mei Hatsume has left the arena! Tenya Iida is the winner!" midnight announced.

"FINALLY THE NIGHTMARE OF ANY WEB SURFER IS OVER!!! CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE HURRY TO THE ARENA!?!" Mic pleaded in desperation.

"Take your time, I like to continue watching him suffer." Aizawa enjoying the show.

"Good luck Momo!" As she gets up and kisses me, twisting Hagakure's nipple in the process. The invisible girl arcs forward, from the unintentionally orgasm due to the roughness. "You are a absolute nature, Momo." I stated breaking the kiss, lowering the leg while covering my arm with my wing. 'Why am I not surprise she can easily become a top if needed?'

"Show the world why you're the class rep!" Jiro motivated Momo as she walks away.

"Hey, Midori? With your wise wisdom, who's going to win?" Mina questioned, as I notice that she's sitting on Hagakure's clothes. 'Very cheek girl.'

"I have full faith that Momo will win this." I answered, with a majority of the guys rolling their eyes.

"That's because she's your plaything, doesn't mean she'll win you fucking nerd!" Bakugo shouted at me, with Jiro, Mina, Tsu, Denki, Tokoyami and Shoji about to kill a bitch.

"No Bakugo. The only plaything in this class is you." Todoroki calls out Bakugo, catching everyone off guard.

"What the fuck you said IcyThot!!!" The Pomeranian barked, as everyone tries to hold the overwhelming laughter.

"NOW LET'S WELCOME THE REP OF CLASS 1A, AND THE GODDESS OF CREATION!! MOMO YAOYOROZU!!!" Momo walks up, waving to the crowd. "VERSES, THE GIRL THAT CAN LITERALLY MAKE GRAVITY HER-!! OCHACO URARAKA!!!" Uraraka walks onto the arena stretching and preparing herself.

"Are you ladies ready?" Midnight questioned. "Start!!" Uraraka rushes forward, as both of her kneecaps explode due to Momo shooting them with a gun. Uraraka screams in pain, while her Mochi face plants into the ground.

"Laziness always wins." Aizawa proclaims with his signature grin forming.

"I-I'm not done!!" Uraraka shouted as she removes her gravity, while launching herself forward. Momo creating a long bow staff, dodging to the side and whacking her on the back of the neck.

"Uraraka is unconscious, Momo wins!" Midnight proclaims as the crowed cheers. 

"YAOYOROZU CLEARLY DOESN'T SCREW AROUND, UNLIKE HER BOYFRIEND!!" Present Mic announced, with the crowed quietens to mummers. "Oh, I shouldn't have said that... Oops!" I death stare at him, with Bakugo grinning to himself.

"Why do you make things difficult Mic? To clarify, Izuku Midoriya has a sex quirk and that was a bad joke."

Thanks for reading! Peace!!