Part 54: Hosu

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Momo's POV>

"We're going on villain hunting!" Gran Torino exclaimed while doing some stretches, tossing me something. "I got the your new hero-suit approved, go get changed into it." Complying I walk into the bathroom closing and locking the door before turning on the schematics for the new suit. 'Let's see if they did any chang- why is their a arm bracelet on one arm but not the other?' Taping on the support Item, trying to figure out what it is. "Portable holo-device, storing The Yaoyorictionary information within. Additionally includes communication capabilities and more! Designed by Principle Nedzu!" 'The complexity is impossible for me to create with my current skill level, and it would require programming to even function. I'll leave that for when I return to UA.' I thought, removing all my clothing. Activating my quirk I create my entire suit on me, looking in a mirror to see any mistake. Happy with the results, I press the same button to deactivate the device. 

"What?!" I slightly screeched, as the device wraps around my wrist.

"Is their something wrong!?" The retired hero called out, while I hesitatingly walked out. 

"Please remind me to beat up Principle Nedzu for scarring me." I commented, pointing to the device. "Without warning, it wrapped itself around my wrist!"

"Oooh. That's what he meant by 'The part missing is the Holo-device'. Oops." Gran Torino stated, as fury builds up. "Why is the device showing schematics of military grade weaponry?" Looking down at the hologram to see all the weaponry I know how to create, only for it to change into a description of what it can do highlighting "It registers and projects items that the user might be think for."

"So it's helping decided the best way to harm you." I innocently informed with a kind smile.

"Let's head onto the patrol." He commanded, as we leave the agency.

"Wouldn't it be better to be continuing training with OFA?" I questioned, as a taxi pulls up.

"The training was becoming stale, and in you need experience from different environments and opponents. That's why we are heading to Shinjuku." Gran Torino informed, entering the taxi in the process. "Please take us to the train station." Complying, the taxi driver begins to drive off.

"Shinjuku? Doesn't that pass Hosu?" I questioned while looking at the retired hero. "My vice rep has his internship in the area."

"Well you can have your reunion when you return home." He waved it off, leaving us in complete silence for the entire trip to the train station. "Tell me. Why do you want to become a hero?" He questioned as we take a seat on the train.

 "I was inspired by All Might. Being able help people with a smile." I answered with a smile forming on my face as I look up, only for it to slowly fade. "Yet people continuously stated that I can't, shouldn't. Either because of being already wealthy, or my quirk isn't flashy so I shouldn't bother."

"So your choice is a fusion of the two. Not the worst reason for being a hero." Gran Torino commented, as I turn to face him. "Remember. Having a powerful quirk doesn't make you a good hero. The will to become one is what will get you far as a her-." Before he could continue, a hero and a Nomu fly's into the cart. Without missing a beat, Gran Torino launches a kick at the creature to release the injured hero. "Stay in the cart!" He commanded, rocketing the Nomu and himself out of the cart. Doing what a normal teenager would do, I rush towards the danger. Jumping from roof top to roof top, I land on the ground as a truck explodes into a inferno.

"Tenya! Tenya where are you?!" A pro hero wearing a scale like costume called out. 'Why wouldn't Iida be with his intern- Stain!'

"I'll go look for him!" I announced before running off, uncaring of what the pro was saying. 'All of Stains victims were found in ally ways, meaning I should look through them.' Running through a ally way, I turn to watch Stain a second away from being killed. Without missing a beat, I rush and punch the sword wielder with 6% of OFA. Launching him off and away from the grounded classmate. "Don't worry Iida, I'm here to save you."

"Wha-?! No Yaoyorozu! This is my fight!" Iida commanded, clearly at the verge of tears.

"That doesn't matter at the moment. Are you able to move?" I questioned.

"N-no. Once he cut me, I lost the ability to move my body." Tenya explained. 'Paralysis from cutting? That's not good.'

"I commend you for landing a mighty blow." The sword wielding maniac spoke, catching my attention. "But if you stand in my way, you will be culled." A wave of fear flows through me.

"It doesn't matter." I spoke, as Stain wait for what I have to say. "It's a heroes job to protect people by getting into the affairs of others." A smile forming on Stains face, as I take a deep breath in. 'I wish that I can get some help! Or at least send my location into the group chat!' I thought to myself, as my bracelet makes a small flash that went unnoticed.

<Izuku's POV>

"That's enough." Aizawa commanded, watching me heavily breathing on the ground. Tossing me a bottle of water before continuing. "Even though you don't need to eat a drink, water will still cool you down." Nodding, I begin drinking the water. "Do you know what you were doin-?" Interrupted by my phone going off. "Put your phone on silent." 

"Yes sir." I stated, as I pull out my phone. "Wait, why would Momo send her location in the group chat? Why is she in Hosu?!?" I questioned out aloud. "Aizawa sensei, can we go their and see if she's alright? This seems rushed, and has no other comment." Causing sensei to roll his eyes.

"Fine. But your flying us there."

Thanks for reading and peace!