Part 40: Acceptance

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"OW! THAT HURTS ERASERHEAD!! I'M A GOOD STAFF MEMBER RIGHT!?!" Present Mic questioned with big pleading eyes.

"If I could replace All Might with you, then I would." Aizawa begrudgingly informed him. 

"AWE. ERASERHEAD DOES HAVE A HEART!!!" Mic commented, causing the crowed to chuckle at their antics. "ANYWAY!! HERE IS THE LINE UP FOR THE NEXT ROUNDS!!!"

Consolation Game: Shoto Todoroki vs Katsuki Bakugo
Finals: Izuku Midoriya vs Momo Yaoyorozu

"Due to the intensity of the previous match, we will be having a 15 minute break for the contestants health and safety." Aizawa informed as I get up.

"Ok, we have 15 minutes to help Todoroki to learn how her new body needs to work. Mina do you mind starting it, while I'll go and see if Momo's ok?" I begin as Mina grabs Todoroki by the arm, with Jiro grabbing mine.

"No, you help out the new girl, while I to check on Momo. After all, you two are fighting the finals." Jiro challenged, to much of my dismay. "I'll tell her that you wanted to check on you." She rolls her eyes in the process.

"Ok. But can you get make some clothes for Todoroki then? She's still wearing the guys clothing." I countered.

"Sure, what measurements and where will you guys be?" Jiro questioned walking to the exit.

"The same room before the matches, and the same as Momo but about a two inches from the bust." I answered, with the rocker nodding before leaving. "Now, lets see how quickly you can adapt." Pulling Todoroki away, with Mina joining along. "Oh boy."

"Shoto!" Endeavor calls out to us, while walking up. "Why did you stay as a girl?! Boy, change him back!"

"I chose to stay as a girl, is that a problem?" Todoroki challenged, with Mina beginning both scared and excited about the tea.

"Mina. This tea isn't something you should share with others." I whisper into her ear, causing the pink alien to deflate. "Endeavor, sir. It's her choice, not mine or yours." I spoke out.

"I am his father! He is my masterpiece and the one to surpass All Might!" Endeavor shouted at me.

"And the first step to that is to accept yourself, Endeavor." All Might spoke behind him, forcing him to turn around to a shiver causing sight. 'All Might isn't smiling.'

"All Might." Endeavor spoke, with Mina freaking out about this scenario.

"Does drama follow you guys or something?!?" Mina questioned, as Endeavor's flames instantly snuffs out.

"Endeavor you do know that Nedzu places bugs throughout the stadium, meaning we can here everything." Aizawa sensei spoke behind us, eyes glowing red at Todoroki's father. "Todoroki's training is no longer in your care, but in the care of UA. As the homeroom teacher of her and All Might being the heroism 101 teacher, we both agree with one teaching. The first step towards the proper training is accepting yourself and having the drive to go beyond."

"Endeavor, do we need to escort off the premise? Or will you behave?" All Might death stares at the number 2 hero.

"Tch!" Endeavor walks away, as Todoroki releases her breath.

"Problem children, you have 12 minutes to prepare for the finals. Leave." Aizawa threateningly informed as we speed walk away.

"Hey Todo? Will you be using your fire side in the next round?" Mina questioned, with half and half user slightly flinching.

"Most likely not. Their is someone I need to talk too before that." Todoroki stated while looking down at her left hand.

"Todoroki. You are surrounded by people who are here to support you, and allow you to be the best person you can be." I reassured, grabbing the hand she's staring at. "If you see me as a friend, listen to me when I say that it's apart of you that makes you unique in your own beautiful way." A small pulse of heat emits from her. "Here we are." Pulling out a key and opening the door to the padded room.

"Where did you get the key for this room? It's kind of VIP!" Mina stated jumping around.

"This room is a room prepared for me." I answered, with both of them nodding. "That doesn't matter at the moment. We have ten minutes to give Todoroki a crash course in body movements."

"Damn! If you can figure this stuff out this fast, I wonder how fast you'll be learning to dance." Mina left in a state of shock, with the door knocks while Jiro walks inside.

"Here are the clothes for you Todoroki. Momo decided to make the underwear fire and frost resistant." Jiro stated handing the clothes to Todoroki, as I hand the key's to Jiro before walking out.

"I'll be at the benches, so have fun with help her get changed." Leaving the girls alone, as I close the door behind me. Completing the journey to the Benches I take my seat. 

"Midoriya? Their is something that's been bugging me about you for a while." Tokoyami stated, as I turn to face him. "Why do you have a scar? If it was for style then it wouldn't look like a actual injury."

"Oh." I expressed, placing one of my hands on it. Noticing Bakugo back and in his seat. "Childhood friend turned bully did this to me, and it's something that stills hurts. Not physically, but everything else."

"Sorry for bringing it up." Tokoyami apologised, as I just wave it off.

"You didn't know, it isn't your fault." I countered, watching Bakugo walking over to where I assume is the waiting rooms for the contestants.

"So, how is Todoroki handling being a girl? *Ribbit*" Tsuyu quarried.

"Faster than I expected. She should be ready for her match." I answered, slightly smiling.

"Isn't Todoroki still a guy in a girls body?" Uraraka questioned, causing me to sigh.

"That doesn't really matter what we think. It's all about being comfortable in your own skin, and gender dysphoria is a thing and we should be considerate about it. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu answered, cutting me off before I speak.

"ALL RIGHT FOLKS!! WE ARE BACK FOR THE LAST AND FINAL ROUNDS!!!"

Thanks for reading and peace!