Chapter 31: House of Angels

Y/N POV

...

| Sunday Morning | 09:00 AM |

As Sunday finally came, me and Jin woke up early in the morning to prepare for the event later. He didn't tell me if what kind of event it is, he just said that it's a special event that I would definitely love to go. He seemed excited to go there, I kinda feel excited too even though I don't know what and where we are going.

He's at his room as of now, dressing up while i'm here in my room standing in the middle of my walk-in closet to choose a dress to wear for the second time. I'm still not used to wearing dresses but for Jin I would do it even though he already said he would always like whatever I look, whatever I choose to wear as long as it's not short or sexy.

Sweet right?

I wanted to ask Sunny for help but since she seemed busy today with Jimin I decided not to. They started to get along ever since that incident. I'm happy for them but also scared as the same time because of Jimin's mother, Lady Hellina. She would be more angry at Sunny if she would find out that the two is starting to get closer.

*Knock.Knock.Knock.*

I was being pulled out of my thought by a sudden sound of knock at the door.

Turning around, I was met by a bear smile from my one and only Namjoon oppa and I automatically smile. "Namjoon oppa."

"Need some help?" He asked and I nodded unsure if he could help me with what to wear or not.

He walked towards me and stand by my side as he eyed all of the clothes. "I would be confused too if I'll be on your shoes." He muttered chuckling as he folded up the sleeves of his white loosed style long sleeve and started to search through the racks.

"What are you doing here by the way, don't you have a work to do with your team today?" I curiously asked and stood behind him, tiptoeing to see what would he choose. Basing on the way he rummage through the rack, it's clear that he has a great sense in fashion too. Wow, he's almost perfect.

"Nope because i'll be guarding you and the prince today. I already talk with my team about the case." He explained eyes focus on searching.

The case.

We still don't know the person behind the kidnapping incident. That person really knows how to hide. Even though Jackson told us everything about him and his members deal with those people is still not enough to find the mastermind.

"Aha." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Namjoon oppa's voice as he raised the knee length blue  dress, showing it to me and I nodded approvingly. I like how simple it is, it's not that fancy.

"Okay then, get dress now, Princess." He handed it to me sending me a playful wink before walking outside. "I'll go and check Prince Seokjin." He added before closing the door.

"Hmm, not bad." I smile looking at the dress.

" I smile looking at the dress