Chapter 35: Kill Her

Author's POV

...

Was it just a dream?

Sunny couldn't still believe that it really did happened. The kiss. They really kissed. Sunny thought over and over again as she touched her lips while her heart still couldn't calm down from thumping out of joy.

The tingling sensation his lips gave to her still there and she couldn't stop herself from smiling while standing in front of her small room's window, gazing at the bright moon that illuminates her room.

She wants to tell everything what happened there between her and Jimin at the garden to you but seeing you having a good time with Jin she decided to just spill the tea to you tomorrow.

It was past midnight but she can't sleep. She doesn't feel lethargic at all, and it's obviously because of him. But she has work waiting for her later, she need to take a rest now and force herself to sleep.

Getting on her bed, she lay there on her back, staring at the ceiling blankly and she could see some fireflies above her which she's sure that came from the garden. The maids room is located not that far from the garden and her room is at second floor.

She soon felt her eyes slowly getting heavy in every second until it shut as she finally fell asleep. Unaware of the shadowy figure that have just climbed her balcony, sneaking into her room.

An unknown guy well covered in black from head to toe. An assassin who is ready to stab her heart with the silver dagger.

He slowly took a step closer to her sleeping body, having the upclose view of her sleeping like a harmless little fairy in a delicate white rose.

He looked at her face before checking the picture of the girl that his boss told him to get rid off. It's her. He smirked, looking back at the girl as he bend a little to her level, staring at her face that's glowing in the dark room because of the moonlight.

Im Sunny. So you're the girl who caught Young Master's heart, huh? So beautiful. No wonder you had him wrapped around hand. Too bad, you'll never see get to see the light again...because...i'm going to kill you now.

He evilly smile behind his mask as he slowly lift up his silver dagger, aiming her on her heart. But surprisingly, before the sharp dagger could pierce her chest, he felt a hard and cold metal poke his head with a faint click sound. Stopping him from his attempt of killing her. He definitely knows if what it is. A gun.

But who is the person pointing at him? He slowly turn around only to see a guy also wearing in whole black outfit with a black mask just like him. His eyes widen when he recognized the guy by his eyes. He couldn't be wrong.

Young Master?! he thought as he stare at him in surprised. Wondering if how did the prince found out about his mission.

Prince Jimin other hand is fisted and shaking due to anger while looking at him with piercing death gaze. The prince tilt his head, telling him to follow him out of Sunny's room and Eunwoo didn't have a choice but to follow the prince. They both jumped down from the balcony and head somewhere where palace guards rarely walks in.

The old greenhouse near the palace garden. They both removed their masks once they get in. They both looked at each other for a few seconds before Eunwoo started to speak.

"How?"

"I guess you've forgotten how smart I am." Jimin smirked before it drops "Don't kill her."