Chapter 27: 7 Angels at School

(A/n: Play and listen to BTS Good Day piano version while reading this.😊)
After 1 Week...

Y/n's POV

...

7:47AM

*Beep...beep...bee-*

I looked at my phone with half open eyes as I'm still feeling sleepy and turned off the alarm clock tossing it back beside my pillow before arching my back to stretch off some muscles. The warmness of the bed is holding me back from getting off from it, I wanted to sleep more but today is the day for our final exam. I can't help not to think of it, I've been absent this past few days because Jin told me that it would be better for me if I stay in the palace while Namjoon oppa is still investigating, I missed so many lessons but good thing I didn't left my books at the school, I've read some topics in advance while i'm absent. Honestly, I can take special exam if I want to but no, I want to be fair to all of the students.

"I should go." I mumbled before kicking off the blanket on me and headed directly to the bathroom. I hope Jin will allow me and beside i'm not going there alone, i'll go with them.

Wait. Namjoon oppa. Right, I'll ask him to come with me. Great idea Y/n! I thought before stripping and took a shower.

...

I headed first to Namjoon oppa's room and knocked on the door three times then get inside after hearing a faint 'Come in', I peek at the door and there I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed already up.

"Hey Y/n. Need help with your English subject?" he smile as he greeted me. This past few days he's been helping me with my subjects despite of all his busy schedules and other work he didn't missed a day without tutoring me and damn I was surprised at his high IQ. Well, I didn't ask him for it but he insisted acting like a real brother telling me that I need to get a perfect score on the exam. Honestly, his behavior was a bit surprising that day but I also felt happy because he's so supportive to me. "Back to Earth, Y/n!" He waved his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts, he's now standing in front of me which I really have to look up just to see his face. Well, what do you expect? My height only reached his chest. Damn this height. "Don't just stand there and come i--" his words cutted off when he opened the door and saw my whole figure fully dressed up then frowned after letting out a sigh. "Y/n." He sternly said giving me the look, reminding me that i'm still not allowed to go outside.

"I know i'm not allowed to go outside but oppa, today is my final exam." I rubbed my palms together as I plead, trying to act cute hoping it will help to convince him "Our exam, actually. Jimin, Jin and I are in the same school which means they're going too. I'll go with them." I added and his face softens knowing that i'm not going there alone but there's still a hint of concern on his face.

"And do you think his highness will allow you today?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I guess he will. I'll find a way to convince him." I looked away tapping my chin as I'm thinking for a possible way to convince Jin. He's the most sweetest and caring man who will give you anything even though you didn't request or ask him for it but when it comes to protecting me, he's deadly serious about it. Well, I can't blame. It was my fault.

"Pfft, just do an aegyo. It's the easiest way, believe me." He chuckled waving a hand in front of me and I blushed. He knows that I can't do an aegyo in front of Jin because i'm shy. I looked at him in disbelief.

What if I look like crazy instead of cute when I'll do that? Jin would probably think that I lost my mind. So, no. I won't. I thought.

"No way. I'm not going to do an agyeo." I said rolling my eyes only to earn another chuckle from him. "I'll tell him that you're going with me, you're my bodyguard remember? I'm sure he'll allow me because he knows that i'm safe as long as you're with me." I added but mentally slapped myself when I noticed his smile drops at what i've said. I guess it reminds him about what happened to me that night when I was with him and how Jin blamed him when it was really my fault. I still feel guilty for it.