Chapter 8: We Met Again

Jin's POV

...

Sunday 8:00am

Few days have passed after our examination and here I am lying on my bed, our teachers gave us a fifthten days vacation, i'm bored, Father went to Paris yesterday for some important event that I don't know what it is because he didn't tell me when I asked him, and now it's just me inside the palace with the maids and butlers.

I want to hang out again with Y/n, I lazily rolled to my side and looked at the picture of us at the amusement park with our alpaca plushy which I putted on the frame and displayed it on the nightstand, I smiled as I stared at her in the picture, she looked so happy. These passed few days, I asked Mr Chung to get some details about her. According to him, Y/n's parents are already dead due to car accident when she was three years old, she only had her grandmother, and working at a coffee shop every sunday as a part timer. I feel sad for her. She is such an hardworking person and I admired her for that, despite of being an orphan at the very young age she managed to live without the help of anyone, except her grandmother. Unlike me, I want to try living in a normal life, act being myself, freely do the things what the ordinary people do, but I cannot because i'm a prince who needs to do the proper etiquettes for a prince or act in an elegant way, and dress well in a fancy clothes, learn all the things what a prince should learn just to make the imperial family proud of me. I sigh and sat up, then Y/n came into my mind again. I want to see her, It's been almost a week since I last saw her after our exam and to be honest I feel like my day is not complete without seeing her. I miss her.

"That's it, i'm going to see her now." I said to myself and stood up from my bed heading directly to my closet, and changed into a normal outfit. "I need to look like an ordinary person so no one would recognize me, wait... my hair." I mumbled and headed to my bathroom, to be honest, the imperial family didn't exposed my face to the people, only the imperial workers and Captain Namjoon knows what I look like.

(A/n: You will find out in the next chapter why the imperial family didn't exposed Jin's face to the people.)
...

Sneaking out of my room after checking if there are maids around, I tiptoed downstair making sure not to create a noise, "I need to find Mr Chung." I mumbled, I passed by at the palace's garden and saw Mr Chung standing there alone, I quickly went to him.

"Mr Chung!" I whispered yell his name which startled him.

"Goodness! Your higne--"

"Shhs!" I covered his mouth by my hand "Mr Chung, I need to go somewhere." I said purposedly lowering my voice so no one can hear us, then I removed my hand.

"B-but your highness, your father told me to not let you go somewhere out of this palace during your vacation day." He said worriedly.

"Please Mr Chung, don't worry I'll talk to my father after this. Please,please,please." I keep saying the word 'please' and clinging on his arm who's now on the verge to cry, afraid to lose his job, I don't want him to lose his job but I really want to see    Y/n.

(Few minutes later~)

"I'm dead...i'm totally dead." Mr Chung said while driving. While me sitting on the passenger seat smiling like an excited kid.

"I'm so happy Mr Chung, and I promise you won't lose your job. Trust me." I patted his shoulder and gave him an assuring nod.

"We are here now your highness. May i know if why you are so eager to visit this Coffee Shop?" He asked me sound so curious as he parked the car.