Chapter 37: Drunk

Y/N POV

...

Three days.

It's been three days since we had an argument. He didn't give me a chance to speak after telling the truth about his father's Condition. He ran out of the room that day. He left me alone crying so hard that I couldn't move, can't make even a single step. I really broke down. I wanted to go after him but the argument made my knees weak.

Three days, I keep on going back to his room with tray of foods. He locked himself up. He never open up his door nor respond me and I was so worried about him. Damn, I don't know what's he doing inside. How was he? I tried to call his phone but he wasn't answering and here I am, crying all over again with that thought repeating in my head. I really hate myself right now. God knows how I badly wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to, but the emperor asked me to keep it. What can I do?

"Jin?" I almost didn't recognize my voice when I call him. I sound so wary and hesitant. Well, I should be. After what I've done to him.

"His highness just left this morning." One of the maids tell me.

Left to where?

"Where did he go?" I asked and she just gave me a clueless face.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and I tell her that it's fine before she goes back to her work, leaving me wondering Jin's whereabouts. This is the first time he didn't inform me about it and it just proved how much I disappoint him. Anxiety rises in me again and I want cry my eyes out.

No...please.

But I still fail. The tears already running down again.

Shit.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Author's POV:

It was past midnight and still no sight of him. The amount of sleepiness you have in you was almost unmanageable and waiting outside the main door doesn't help either. Your head keep falling from the palm of your hand as you prop them up. When you heard the familiar sound of the car and got the headlight of it flashing in your eyes, you immediately stand up with one name in your head.

JIN!

It was him!

You ran towards the black van as soon as Mr Choi parks it in front of the palace. "Jin?" The door opens and it surprise you when the sight of a drunk prince appears the moment Mr Choi help him out. "JIN!" You hurry to his side, helping him up.

And when you get inside the palace reaching the hallway, "Jin, what happened--" He suddenly get off from you in a messy way. Your mouth fell ajar from his refusal.

"Leave me alone..." He slurred, tone sound cold.

You shake your head, reaching out for his arm again. Ignoring the fact that he just coldly dismissed you. "Jin, I can't leave you like this. You need me--" then he fucking push your arms away with an enough force that made you lose your balance, falling down to the floor and you winched as you got your elbow bumped.

"Aw..." You silently cry, holding where it aches. You're sure you felt something cracked a bit on your elbow.

"I don't want your help!" He yells, not even sparing you a glance. The tone of his voice tells he's totally wasted. Mr Choi looked around the hallway in hope to see some maid to help you up but none was there. He wanted to help you but he's holding up the drunk prince.

Jin groans as he felt the headache growing in his head. He touched his head as he close his eyes. "Ah, damn." He muttered before forcing his eyes open when he heard your quiet sob. His head then jerk towards your direction.