Chapter 9: Catching Feelings

(A/n: Listen to JB-Catching Feelings Piano Ver. While reading this chapter.😊)

Author's POV

...

As the two of you get inside of your house, you saw your halmoni just came out from her room, her face brighten up when she saw you with Jin beside you.

"Nice to see you again halmoni." Jin greeted her with a smile.

"Oh, Jin...It's nice to see you too." She happily said and hugged him, Jin also hugged her back.

"I invited him to join us for lunch." You said and your halmoni just happily nod agreeing with you. "I'll go to the kitchen to cook, feel at home Jin." You said and headed to the kitchen leaving Jin with your halmoni at your small living room.

"Jin?" Your halmoni called him getting his attention.

"Oh, yes?" He looked at her, they sat on the couch.

"So, tell me...how did you two became friends?" She asked him curiously still wearing her smile.

"I transferred to her school, and we became classmates..." He said and smiled as he remember the first time he met you.

"She didn't have a friend ever since she was a kid, until you came into her life as a friend." Your halmoni said, Jin looked at her, listening well to your halmoni telling your story when you were a just a kid, how you cared and loved her, and the way you pretend that you are okay even though it's not. Those tears you hide behind your smile, those scream of sorrow behind your laughter, when you lie everytime you got a bruises or cuts and you say that you just tripped on a rock. Your halmoni knows even if you didn't show it or tell her. As she's telling those things about you, tears escaped from her eyes. "Oh, sorry I got emotional.." She said and wiped her tears.

"It's fine halmoni." Jin said, holding her hand and gave her a comforting smile.

"Jin, I know this is too much to ask but you are the only person I know and sure to trust with." She said.

"What is it?" Jin asked her.

...

After you finished cooking the spicy naengmyeon and kimchi stew you look for a big bowl for the kimchi stew.

"Where did I put those?" You rested your hands on your waist then opened the lower compartments but it's not there. "Maybe it's in the upper compartment." You muttered under your breath and sigh. You get a chair and stood on it but it's still not enough for you to reach the knob so you tiptoed to open the upper compartment and you successfully did it but the big bowl that you are looking for is at the upper part which is hard for you to reach it, you tiptoed and stretched your right arm more hoping you will reach it. "Just a little bit..just a li--whoa!" But you lost your balance, you closed your eyes and waited for your body to meet the floor but you didn't because someone catched you.

Wait, what? You mentally asked.

You opened your eyes and saw him, your eyes meets his own dark brown orbs, your face is only three inches away from his face, your arms around his neck as he is carrying you in a bridal style, you feel like the time stops, and silence filled the air around you and only hear your heart beating fast, didn't know what to say as you are lost in the galaxy of his delectable eyes staring deeply at you, his gaze goes down to your lips then he slowly lean closer to you. You don't know what to do and what to say as your brain betrays you and stop working. All you know is that........

You want to stay like that.

As his face getting closer, you closed your eyes waiting for the next thing will happen, you feel his soft breath fanning on your li--