Chapter 15: I Love You

Y/N's POV

...

I let out a sigh as I stepped out of my halmoni's room after we ate the cake and had a long conversation with Sunny. I'm confused, after Sunny left us she told me that we need to stay here at the palace for my safety, Jackson's already in jail, I asked her if why but she won't tell me. The way she talk it sounds like she's hiding something from me. I need to talk with Jin about this.

I walked directly to his room with so many questions lingering in my head, I knocked before opening his door and saw that he's not yet there. I guess I'll just wait for him here.

I walked to the closet and wear one of the pajamas he bought for me after taking a quick bath, I dried my hair with the towel and combed it. I walked to the balcony of his room and looked up at the night sky, stargazing as the wind blows, I shivered a little and wrapped my arms around me. I can still hear the traditional music from here, I guess he's still watching the show. I gasped when I felt an arms wrapped around me.

"Don't worry, it's me." He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder, he's back hugging which gave me warm. I slowly exhaled the breath that I was holding. I swear my face is red as tomato right now, good thing he couldn't see it because i'm back facing him. I need to ask him right now.

"Jin I--" my words were cutted off when I felt a warm teardrops on my neck. "Jin are you crying?" I asked him but he didn't answer me and tightened his hug, I turned around and saw him crying.

"Jin what happened? Why are you crying?" Worried was laced on my voice, I wiped away his tears. I guess this is not the right time for me to ask him about what my halmoni told me.

"I'm okay, it's just a tears of joy, don't worry." He quietly said and I tilted my head as I was confused. "You're the one who made the persimmon cake right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why? You don't like the taste? I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"It's not like that, I love it. It just reminds me of my mother." He mumbled and looked down to his feet.

"You... want to talk about her?" I asked him and he nodded, we sat on the edge of his bed and talk about his mother. He told me everything about her and I was surprised when he said that we're so similar when it comes to personality. Is that the reason he like me? I blushed at the thought. I didn't say anything and just listen to him, he inhaled and exhaled deeply then smile after telling me about her and I smiled back, he looks okay now, I glanced at the wall clock to check the time.

"Jin, it's already 10." I said and he looked at me with a questioning look.

"So?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to sleep?"

"Of course I want, I need to get a good sleep to maintain my worldwide handsome face." He said while flexing his face at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed 'whatever'.

"Then I should go." I said as I stood up and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, where are going?" He asked.

"I'll sleep with halmoni." I said and he looked down for a few seconds then back to me.

"C-can you stay here with me?" He asked which widen my eyes.

"Um, okay..." I mentally slapped myself. why did I say that?! I was going to say no. I thought. He smiled at me and slid his hand from my wrist down to my hand.