Chapter 7: Something Soft

(A/n: Play and listen to Baek A Youn's song "A love Like This" while reading.😊)

Y/N's POV

...

Here I am now, squeezing the lessons and answers out from my mind that I studied and memorized last Saturday night after Jin took me home. He did explained to me why he took so long that night and got cuts on his lips. Good thing my boss gave me a day off yesterday, I'm inside the classroom taking my exam, I should focus my mind on the exam but the scene from that night keeps lingering in my mind, Aish! Y/n, focus on your paper! I mentally scold myself while writing down my answer. Our teacher separates the boys and the girls, so Seokjin is in the other classroom.

...

I sigh in relief as I exited the classroom with an exhausted brain after taking the exam. Finally my brain can rest now. As I'm counting my steps, hands on the straps of my bag heading to the classroom where Seokjin is there to take a peek at him, I wanna see how funny he looks like when taking an exam. Maybe his face are full of wrinkles right now, I chuckled by myself while heading there, I peek at the window, eyes searching for an alpaca--I mean searching for my friend but no sight of him.

"Where is he?" I mumbled eyes still busy searching for him but suddenly I feel someone's presence behind me made the hair on the back of my neck stand straight.

"Looking for me?" Someone whispered in my ear which startled me and making my head automatically turn to face that person but when I turn my head, my lips brushed into something soft............

Wait.......

What..............

Did..........

Just..................

Happened?!

Did I accidentally kissed him?! No way...no...it can't be...I'm facing the person who whispered in my ear and now has the same reaction as me after what happen. Looking at each other with both wide eyes, lips slight agape and faces which are only a few inches away burning red as tomato.

"J-jin w-what just h-happened?" I asked him but I'm stammering, still in shock. He's face is still close to mine, he didn't say anything and just staring at me...

"Y/n...y-you--no..w-we.." His stammering voice sounds almost in a whisper tone, looking down to his feet then turn back his gaze to me "Um, d-don't worry you didn't... Your l-lips just brushed on my C-chin...yeah chin." He said backing away running his hand to the back of his neck giving me a weird smile...

after he said those words I exhaled the breath that I didn't realized I was holding it and placed my hand on my heart, calming myself, thank god. But why do I feel something's wrong? "Gosh, Jin please don't ever do that again you pabo! I don't want to give my first kiss to my friend, i'm saving that for my future husband... if ever that guy exist." I said and hit his arm and walk away.

"Aw! I'm sorry, i'm really really sorry Y/n. Please don't be mad at me." I heard him said, he's following me until i'm now in front of my locker. "Y/n come on, please don't ignore me." He said sound so sorry, looking at me and like searching for my eyes as I'm still not looking at him. He thought i'm mad at him that's why I'm not looking and talking to him. Well, to be honest, I didn't feel mad at him...i'm just feeling embarrassed because of what happen that's why I can't look nor talk to him, I just didn't make my embarrassed look obvious. After I put all my book Inside my locker, I closed it and was about to walk but Jin grabbed my wrist spinning me around making my body totally face him.