Chapter 33: Suspicion

~°°°°°~

~°°°°°~

Author's POV

...

"What? A 'Special Royal Dinner'?" You asks repeating what Sunny has told you the moment you came to your room. Earning a confirming nod from her, you felt a sudden nervous creeping into you. Why does it make you nervous though? your mind shrugs it off not wanting to feel weak in front of the wicked mother of Jimin.

"I'll pick your dress now." Sunny says heading to the walk in closet but you raised a hand to stop her, causing her to furrow her eyebrows due to confusion. "Huh--what's wrong?"

You shook your head, "No. It's a Royal Dinner and i'm not part of the royal family. I'm not going." You stated and Sunny frowns at your words as she walk back to you.

"But Y/n, the King loves you and he would be more glad if he see you there with Prince Jin. You're already part of the royal family." she says holding both of your hands as she assures you that there's nothing to worry about. One of things you envy in her, she's always positive and would always choose to see the brighter side. She's right though, if you will choose to look at the positive side of you being part of the royal family there's nothing you should be worried about because they love you and accept you who you are. Well, except Lady Hellina. You appreciate her words but you're still not convinced on joining in their dinner.

"Thanks for the encouraging words, Sunny but my decision is final." you give her a lip tight smile secretly adoring the cute pout from her before she wave a hand, giving up.

"ugh, fine. I'll just bring your food here I guess."

"No, we are going to eat with halmoni." A smile made its way up to your lips earning a quick nod of agreement from Sunny. She loves your halmoni just as you do.

"I like that idea. I'll be going now to get us foods--oh wait! I almost forgot, what do you want?"

"Nah, you pick. I'm fine with anything as long as it will fill my stomach." you say heading to your closet and chose to wear simple and comfortable clothes. "I'm up for a hoodie tonight, which one do you think is good?" you turn around showing two pieces of hoodie, one is pink and the other one is yellow.

She scan them well while tapping her finger on her chin as an habit, "The yellow one." she grin at you. As usual, she would always choose the yellow one.

"The yellow one, it is." you nod smiling at her and with that she turn around and left the room.

Meanwhile at the east wing of the palace, the royal family sat on their respective seat with the emperor at the center. Soon, the maids came with the special and elegant styled foods ordered by Lady Hellina as for their special dinner. The maids carefully serves the mouthwatering foods in an elegant arrangement too together with the bottles of the most expensive Italian red wine.