Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest

Author's POV
...

10:00AM |At Jin's Room| Tuesday

"I swear, this is so very tiring. I'm tired of being handsome." You scrunched your face after hearing what Jin have said as he took a look at the notes attached on every gift boxes on the floor that looks like a mountain  totally in disbelief and seems like he's so done with his life...of course being handsome.

All of you didn't expect that after your finals all the female students would fill up Jin's locker with their gifts for him and for the whole Alpha team that they thought it was Jin's friend getting you all shocked.

You exchanged looks with Jimin who's also scrunching his face at his cousin's confidence before you rolled your eyes to the side and started to speak.

"Oh come on Jin, don't be so full for yourself. Remember that these gifts are not just all for you but also for the Alpha team." You said and he gave you a dramatic look while clutching his heart acting like you really hurt him so much but you just kept your attention to the gifts as you separate them by looking at the notes if it's for him or not while Jimin just softly giggled seeing his cousin's reaction at you.

He called some maids to help you with the gifts so the three of you can play some games after it.

After a few minutes, Sunny with the other maids came to the room to pick up the gifts and send it Namjoon's team.

"Wow," Sunny muttered while putting all the gifts into the big box "the Alpha team will surely be surprise if they'll saw these." She added before looking at you only to see you smirking causing her to give you a 'Don't-you-Dare-or-else' look, you can't help not to smirk at her after accidentally finding out her little sweet secret.

You were heading to your halmoni's room when you saw her smiling alone at the garden while watering the flowers, you became curious on what she's smiling at that time that made you sneaked behind her to see the answer to your question, and there you saw the person she was secretly looking at from afar...

it was prince Jimin who's too busy with his sketch god knows what.

As her bestfriend, you could really see through her eyes how much she's struggling from the inside just to stay as calm as she could and act normal around Jimin.

"Alright," Jimin stood up from the floor with an excitement "i'm going to my room to get the items we need for our game but I need someone to come with me to carry the other stuff." He said looking at you and Jin and you quickly pointed at Sunny causing her to instantly blushed.

"W-wha--me? I--"

"Good! Let's go, Sunny!" Jimin quickly agreed and motioned Sunny to follow him while Sunny just stood there in froze with wide eyes still blushing, Jimin chuckled at her reaction with a slight confusion glinting in his eyes "Aish, why do you always froze whenever I talk to you? You're interesting, you know that?" He said looking amused and reached out her wrist pulling her along with him outside the room without waiting for her to speak with the other maids trailing behind them.

I guess I should not show up to her later. She's going to kill me. You can't help not to smile at the thought of it, you shrugged of your thoughts before you looked at Jin who's looking at his hair now on the mirror with a frown.

You stood up from the edge of the bed you're sitting at and walked towards his direction.

"Jin.." You stood behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso, resting your head on his back, softly inhaling his Jasmine and Vanilla scented perfume that you always love "what's with the frown?" You asked tiptoeing to see his face on the mirror but frowned realizing that your height doesn't even reach his shoulder so you just step to the side.